Author Topic: KRAP Shop Thread - Spring Festival Sale (Completed)  (Read 848425 times)

Offline xxxkaliboyxxx

Re: KRAP Sale Thread - Year of the Sheep Sale! (Shipped!)
« Reply #2200 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 11:23:31 »
Ugggghhhh, thinking about a ribcage

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #2201 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 12:02:30 »
First come first serve wasn't a big deal with some of the previous KRAP sales b/c they didn't sell out as quickly.

But with this much demand for KRAPs, first come first serve is just salty bedlam.

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #2202 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 13:56:54 »
First come first serve wasn't a big deal with some of the previous KRAP sales b/c they didn't sell out as quickly.

But with this much demand for KRAPs, first come first serve is just salty bedlam.

All the 6 I have left are from the like first sale ever, have gotten 0 caps from the other sales :/
Still the caps I have been lucky enough to get are perfect in every aspect. But the salt is starting to pile up!
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline hifimanz

« Reply #2203 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 18:50:56 »
Hello I just noticed from a recent purchase I made that Krap Caps have a "krap" signature on the back denoting authenticity. This prompted me to look at two others I purchases about a month ago and one of them doesn't have the Krap stamp... did I get a fake? Thanks for any help.

Here's a picture of the one that may be fake and two others that have the "krap" stamp - http://imgur.com/a/FRyYG

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2204 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 19:18:41 »
Hello I just noticed from a recent purchase I made that Krap Caps have a "krap" signature on the back denoting authenticity. This prompted me to look at two others I purchases about a month ago and one of them doesn't have the Krap stamp... did I get a fake? Thanks for any help.

Here's a picture of the one that may be fake and two others that have the "krap" stamp - http://imgur.com/a/FRyYG

This is a new thing,  my older skulls didn't have the symbol on,  but I'll let others chime in :)

Offline icedogg

« Reply #2205 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 19:35:45 »

This is a new thing,  my older skulls didn't have the symbol on,  but I'll let others chime in :)

Believe this is new as well. I have a handful of KRAP I got second-hand & in official sales that don't have the logo. Didn't this start when they were shipped in the small plastic "KRAP" boxes the past few sales? My more recent ones have them.
QFR Greens - Unicorn Vomit....'
KB v60 Blues - Miami
*Join the Clicky Bangwagon...*

(>^.^)> Wanna Trade!? <(^.^<)

Offline hifimanz

« Reply #2206 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 20:07:52 »
Ok great, thanks for making me feel better about the keycap.  Enjoy the rest of your nights / days.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2207 on: Sun, 28 February 2016, 06:31:57 »
Ok great, thanks for making me feel better about the keycap.  Enjoy the rest of your nights / days.

pm me the image of the cap and i can identify from what sale it was included  :thumb:
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline rotciveel

• Fugu Curator Extraordinaire
« Reply #2208 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 09:39:35 »
I want my sheep!~ Maybe it'll be waiting for me at home tonight...

Offline theteam

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2209 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 15:52:25 »
weee, herd of sheep + free chickey  :eek:

Offline Zettawrath

« Reply #2210 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 15:57:04 »

Show Image

OMG I am so jealous of that lucky sheep.

Offline rotciveel

« Reply #2211 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 16:00:01 »

Show Image

wow so you took all the sheep! and nice bstock chickey!

Offline sarahnicole

• //add comment here later
« Reply #2212 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 16:04:55 »

Show Image

Your location says California, and you got your sheep... WHERE ARE MY SHEEP? :(

Offline theteam

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2213 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 16:13:25 »

Show Image

Your location says California, and you got your sheep... WHERE ARE MY SHEEP? :(

hopefully soon!

Offline rotciveel

« Reply #2214 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 16:18:36 »
I wonder if Krytone was hiding any bstock dragons to give away too.... :)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2215 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 16:44:05 »
US of A reporting in. Got mine in the mail, but haven't had a chance to open it.
Can't wait to see them!

Offline rotciveel

« Reply #2216 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 16:47:49 »
US of A reporting in. Got mine in the mail, but haven't had a chance to open it.
Can't wait to see them!

I'm feeling it. Cali and Illinois. Texas has got to be today too. 1.5 hours and I will know!

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #2217 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 16:57:16 »
In Cali and the package should have arrived today but got a note instead to go pick it up tomorrow :(

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2218 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 17:28:21 »
Can't wait to see them!

I'm feeling it. Cali and Illinois. Texas has got to be today too. 1.5 hours and I will know!

Hopefully New Jersey isn't too far behind!

Offline icedogg

« Reply #2219 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 18:02:35 »
Can't wait to see them!

Can't wait to see them!

Still hoping for mine soon here in Michigan. Hoping for some JS or Dragon B-stock *crosses fingers*
QFR Greens - Unicorn Vomit....'
KB v60 Blues - Miami
*Join the Clicky Bangwagon...*

(>^.^)> Wanna Trade!? <(^.^<)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2220 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 18:07:21 »
Can't wait to see them!

Can't wait to see them!

Still hoping for mine soon here in Michigan. Hoping for some JS or Dragon B-stock *crosses fingers*

Dragon b-stock is wishful thinking!

Opened my caps. WOW! Actually got the one cap I wanted (besides the teal dragon) as b-stock, and what I missed the first time. I see why it's b-stock: the nose is a bit unfinished, but otherwise it's perfect and I gladly would've paid for it.

Offline Otesanek

« Reply #2221 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 18:18:36 »
Can't wait to see them!

Can't wait to see them!

Opened my caps. WOW! Actually got the one cap I wanted (besides the teal dragon) as b-stock, and what I missed the first time. I see why it's b-stock: the nose is a bit unfinished, but otherwise it's perfect and I gladly would've paid for it.
What was it?

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2222 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 18:20:25 »
Can't wait to see them!

Can't wait to see them!

What was it?

Yes... We demand pics!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2223 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 18:26:30 »
Can't wait to see them!

Can't wait to see them!

What was it?

Yes... We demand pics!

Forgot them at work. Krap.

Well, I guess I'll just tell you. I went into the sale with only three in mind: black sheep Topre, teal dragon, and blue mariposa. By the time I was able to check the sale after it started, the black sheep Topre was out of stock, we all know what happened to the teal dragon, and I completely forgot about the mariposa.

So I ordered the smoke sheep Topre, and a b-stock black sheep Topre came along for the ride. :D

Offline rotciveel

« Reply #2224 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 18:34:11 »
Can't wait to see them!

Can't wait to see them!

What was it?

Yes... We demand pics!

Well, I guess I'll just tell you. I went into the sale with only three in mind: black sheep Topre, teal dragon, and blue mariposa. By the time I was able to check the sale after it started, the black sheep Topre was out of stock, we all know what happened to the teal dragon, and I completely forgot about the mariposa.

So I ordered the smoke sheep Topre, and a b-stock black sheep Topre came along for the ride. :D

Awesome! Good luck that it was a Topre that came!

Checked the mail... and no luck in Texas today.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2225 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 20:25:59 »
More
Can't wait to see them!

Can't wait to see them!

What was it?

Yes... We demand pics!

Wow, so lucky! Congrats man!

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #2226 on: Tue, 01 March 2016, 11:18:00 »
Can't wait to see them!

Can't wait to see them!

What was it?

Yes... We demand pics!

Awesome! Good luck that it was a Topre that came!

Checked the mail... and no luck in Texas today.

The United States Post Office is a cruel mistress.

Nothing in Pennsylvania today. There appears to be no discernible pattern to it .. unless packages were sent to different airports? I just assumed they all went through New York.

Offline HekusuTekusu

« Reply #2227 on: Wed, 02 March 2016, 02:20:17 »
It's here! I got an extra sheep from krytone. Thanks man. The dragon is very cute too.

| Das 3 Ult MX BRW | PokerII MX BLK | KUL-ES87 MX CLR | Planck MX GRE | HHKB Pro JP |  CPSQ-1800 GAT BLK | HHKB Pro 2 | NYM96 GAT RED |

Offline lashiel

« Reply #2228 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 00:14:29 »
:o

EDIT: **** tapatalk

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #2229 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 05:44:24 »

Show Image

Nice Baby Dragon  :thumb:

Offline rotciveel

« Reply #2230 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 08:11:38 »

Show Image

you so luckyyyyyy

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2231 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 11:58:38 »

Show Image

You're making a lot of people jealous here!

Offline yinzer

« Reply #2232 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 13:47:57 »

My wallet wishes that artisans were still mostly robots and skulls.

Offline lashiel

« Reply #2233 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 16:16:01 »

Show Image

Does it make you feel any better if I tell you it's really uncomfortable as an ESC key? That little spike is sharp.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2234 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 18:01:08 »

Show Image

Does it make you feel any better if I tell you it's really uncomfortable as an ESC key? That little spike is sharp.

No, it doesn't. But that's alright. Enjoy it man!

Offline w00zie

« Reply #2235 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 18:50:47 »

Was not expecting a V1 JS as my free cap... I'm speechless. Thank you so much Krytone! I could barely tell its a b-stock. Your standards for your caps are very high! I'd pay good $$$ for this one   :)

Offline yowaffle

« Reply #2236 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 19:02:43 »
I saw that some people had to sign for theirs and my roommate said that they overheard a knock while they were sleeping this afternoon (he works a night shift). Could've had my sheep today  :(
V60 [MQC] | KC60 [Zealiostotles] | Leopold FC660c [Topre] |  Ducky Shine 4 [MX Brown] | MiniVan [Zealios]

Offline DrCr4nK

• Yeah, man. I dig that.
« Reply #2237 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 19:52:16 »
I saw that some people had to sign for theirs and my roommate said that they overheard a knock while they were sleeping this afternoon (he works a night shift). Could've had my sheep today  :(
Was at work when the delivery came.  Maybe I can nab them tomorrow.  Can't wait!

« Reply #2238 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 19:54:09 »
Was at work when the delivery came.  Maybe I can nab them tomorrow.  Can't wait!
Yup me too,  already planning my day around going to the post office tomorrow to get my sheep and dragon.

Offline yinzer

« Reply #2239 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 20:00:41 »
I got a topre sheep as my freebie.

I am a diehard ergodox user, so I will likely never have a topre board.. which leaves me with a dilemma.

While I appreciate the gift, it should be on someone's board, not in a drawer to never see the light of day. For B-stock, it's in pretty great shape. I think its little eyes are supposed to be black, but that's not really a big deal.

What would be the best method for getting this to someone who missed out on the sale, loves KRAP, and actually has a board to put this on? Should I do something in this thread? Some sort of mini-raffle?
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 March 2016, 20:07:20 by yinzer »

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2240 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 20:04:04 »
Currently, i am still trying to improve my topre stem and its a bit difficult to have no caps to work with. Would anyone having an extra topre caps for each profile (I think there are 4 different height to complete the profile) be willing to trade for a B/W marbled sheep? ill cover both shipping fees (to me and to you) as well.

Not sure if there are abs but only pbt please.

ill post pic of the sheep later.

Cheers!
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2241 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 20:07:46 »

I am a diehard ergodox user, so I will likely never have a topre board.. which leaves me with a dilemma.

While I appreciate the gift, it should be on someone's board, not in a drawer to never see the light of day. For B-stock, it's in pretty great shape. I think its little eyes are supposed to be black, but that's not really a big deal.

What would be the best method for getting this to someone who missed out on the sale, loves KRAP, and actually has a board to put this on? Should I do something in this thread? Do some sort of mini-raffle?

uhm, yeah... i apologize for that and for others who would get a bstock topre, even with MX only order, as i ran out of MX bstock caps and was left to have topre extras only  :-[

Offline yinzer

« Reply #2242 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 20:09:29 »

What would be the best method for getting this to someone who missed out on the sale, loves KRAP, and actually has a board to put this on? Should I do something in this thread? Do some sort of mini-raffle?

uhm, yeah... i apologize for that and for others who would get a bstock topre, even with MX only order, as i ran out of MX bstock caps and was left to have topre extras only  :-[

No need to apologize! I certainly hope it didn't sound like I was complaining.

There are plenty of topre users out there that would love to have this, I just don't know what the best way to go about doing that is. I'd hate for this cap not to be used because I refuse to embrace topre.  ;)

Offline yinzer

« Reply #2243 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 10:12:09 »

No need to apologize! I certainly hope it didn't sound like I was complaining.

There are plenty of topre users out there that would love to have this, I just don't know what the best way to go about doing that is. I'd hate for this cap not to be used because I refuse to embrace topre.  ;)

CAUTION: Apparently some fit, others do not! You risk breaking the stem of your cap if you try this!

Hold on a second.

Works for me!  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 March 2016, 15:02:17 by yinzer »

Offline onemegamanfan

« Reply #2244 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 13:31:00 »
Got mine in  :D

The chickey is a topre b-stock (I can't really tell its a b-stock though).

Offline yowaffle

« Reply #2245 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 14:21:52 »
I love the caps so much! I was so overjoyed to see my B-stock was the You Lucky Sheep but had to prepare myself for the possibility that it topre. It was indeed topre. But I will still love it as much as the others. Best friday of 2016 so far!

V60 [MQC] | KC60 [Zealiostotles] | Leopold FC660c [Topre] |  Ducky Shine 4 [MX Brown] | MiniVan [Zealios]

Offline yowaffle

« Reply #2246 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 14:23:30 »
I love the caps so much! I was so overjoyed to see my B-stock was the You Lucky Sheep but had to prepare myself for the possibility that it topre. It was indeed topre. But I will still love it as much as the others. Best friday of 2016 so far!

oops double post. sorry not used to adding images haha

Offline yinzer

« Reply #2247 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 14:30:07 »

Mad jealous of your sheep!

PS* see my post above. The topre caps fit on MX stems .. pretty snuggily actually.

CAUTION: THIS DOESN'T WORK FOR ALL CAPS. Some fit, some do not. You risk breaking your cap if you try this. Proceed with care.
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 March 2016, 15:03:37 by yinzer »

Offline Otesanek

« Reply #2248 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 14:30:41 »
Got mine in  :D

Show Image

The chickey is a topre b-stock (I can't really tell its a b-stock though).

Oh man, those are so cute. Mine are at the post office right now waiting for me to pick them up, maybe I should go get them.....  :thumb:

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #2249 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 14:38:05 »
Received my little sheepies!
They're adorable~~~~~
More

WOooow, then an extra included *GOLDEN* sheep showed up!!
More

...They quickly decided to make her their leader......
More

....k i'm done

Thank you so much Krytone!! the b-stock golden sheepie has nearly no flaws, thanks for that!! <33
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴