Author Topic: KRAP Shop Thread - Spring Festival Sale (Completed)  (Read 848427 times)

Offline wilsones15

Re: KRAP Sale Thread - Marble Sale! (Under Construction)
« Reply #2350 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 08:17:15 »
Getting back on topic slightly, any date for this sale?  I'm trying to budget (ha!) a few things and it would help to know even what month this sale might go up.
Krytone said earlier in the thread he was thinking May but I'm not sure if it is official yet.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

Thank god,  i can use the break

Yea, seriously. You and me both!
Hope the sell will started in the middle or end of May XD

Re: KRAP Sale Thread - Marble Sale! (Under Construction)
« Reply #2351 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 08:20:19 »
Getting back on topic slightly, any date for this sale?  I'm trying to budget (ha!) a few things and it would help to know even what month this sale might go up.
Krytone said earlier in the thread he was thinking May but I'm not sure if it is official yet.

Thank god,  i can use the break

Yea, seriously. You and me both!
Hope the sell will started in the middle or end of May XD
Yeah he said he was pushing it to may because of all the other sales right now.  Krytone understands our wallets need a break

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
Re: KRAP Sale Thread - Marble Sale! (See OP for Details)
« Reply #2352 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 08:36:46 »
lol, i updated it to be on May 6 until 8 for the form to be open but i can make it May 13 if that would be convenient with everyone? I have changed hosting provider and trying to bring the site back again from scratch so more time is good for me as well  :p
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

« Reply #2353 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 08:38:45 »
lol, i updated it to be on May 6 until 8 for the form to be open but i can make it May 13 if that would be convenient with everyone? I have changed hosting provider and trying to bring the site back again from scratch so more time is good for me as well
I don't know about everyone else but I'm definitely okay with the 13th

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #2354 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 08:40:10 »
lol, i updated it to be on May 6 until 8 for the form to be open but i can make it May 13 if that would be convenient with everyone? I have changed hosting provider and trying to bring the site back again from scratch so more time is good for me as well
I got stiffed last time because of the hosting issues,  I'd rather you set up at your own pace and go with 13
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2355 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 08:40:44 »
got-cha! updating it right now...
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2356 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 08:48:39 »
Excited!

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2357 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 08:48:59 »
Ok it is now set. Pricing and remaining pics left to be updated. If i get the site running before the actual sale, i will use it otherwise its google form to the rescue! First time raffle sale so please be kind if i mess up  :-[

Offline goblin561

• I'd rather be running
« Reply #2358 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 08:50:17 »
Sweet!! Can't wait for it to go live!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #2359 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 08:51:46 »
Ok it is now set. Pricing and remaining pics left to be updated. If i get the site running before the actual sale, i will use it otherwise its google form to the rescue! First time raffle sale so please be kind if i mess up  :-[
Ill spare any comments,  add me to RNG exception because i need them bloodwines :p
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 April 2016, 08:54:57 by mrlooolz »

Offline rurushu

« Reply #2360 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 09:02:50 »

dont worry krytone, everyone has their first times, I'm sure you can do fine.

Plus, this community is full of fine folks, they sure know the saying "Good things go to those who waits"   ;D

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #2361 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 09:05:10 »
hopefully i got some luck with the raffles :-\

WTF any Bruce, Cosmonauts

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2362 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 09:18:12 »
Ill spare any comments,  add me to RNG exception because i need them bloodwines :p

Bloodwines are mine!

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #2363 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 09:21:01 »
Ill spare any comments,  add me to RNG exception because i need them bloodwines

Bloodwines are mine!
Not happening. Secret give away :best funny video of drunk on red wine gets all the bloodwines

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
Re: KRAP Sale Thread - Year of the Sheep Sale! (Shipped!)
« Reply #2364 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 11:38:01 »
Lastly, im trying to get all the buyers for this sale and would give free shipping & caps on the next sale incase you join again to thank you for all support when i needed it the most and since the price in this round is abit higher than i wanted them to be cause of my situation early this month.

Cheers!

I feel a little greedy for asking but ... is something like this still happening? I totally don't expect you to give away free international shipping (that's too much, I think), but maybe those who were in the last sale could be whitelisted for this sale or something like that? I'm tryna get me that rabbit.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2365 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 11:46:16 »

Bloodwines are mine!
Not happening. Secret give away :best funny video of drunk on red wine gets all the bloodwines

Alright, I can do that ;)

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #2366 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 11:47:30 »

Bloodwines are mine!

Hahaha lets hope we both win.  I wanna spare the Internet :D

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2367 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 11:53:27 »

Bloodwines are mine!

Hahaha lets hope we both win.  I wanna spare the Internet :D

Yea, I'm not sure I want to see that either =p

Offline rotciveel

• Fugu Curator Extraordinaire
« Reply #2368 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 12:54:32 »
Yeee sale date and a rabbit!

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2369 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 12:59:29 »
Yeee sale date and a rabbit!

OMG, rabbits! Must have!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2370 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 13:03:15 »
Now my Jane rabbit isn't as special. ;_;

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
Re: KRAP Sale Thread - Year of the Sheep Sale! (Shipped!)
« Reply #2371 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 20:19:58 »
Lastly, im trying to get all the buyers for this sale and would give free shipping & caps on the next sale incase you join again to thank you for all support when i needed it the most and since the price in this round is abit higher than i wanted them to be cause of my situation early this month.

Cheers!

I feel a little greedy for asking but ... is something like this still happening? I totally don't expect you to give away free international shipping (that's too much, I think), but maybe those who were in the last sale could be whitelisted for this sale or something like that? I'm tryna get me that rabbit.
yes sir its still hapenning :)

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #2372 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 20:42:40 »
noiceee hope i can get a few :B

WTF any Bruce, Cosmonauts

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2373 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 21:56:56 »

End of May would be good.  Or at least not quite as bad ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

« Reply #2374 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 22:00:24 »

In case you didn't see it,  krytone  came on and official said it will be may 13

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2375 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 22:07:51 »

In case you didn't see it,  krytone  came on and official said it will be may 13

Just realized that's a Friday the 13th =]

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2376 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 22:11:14 »

No, I missed that, thanks for the update :)

13th might be doable - I generally budget monthly.  If payment got pushed into June that would help.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline chefmz23

« Reply #2377 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 01:51:38 »
That blood wine looks sick!
filco MJ2 Blues|Leopold 660c

Offline qrin

« Reply #2378 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 02:02:23 »
Those rabbit caps! Praying to the RNGesus--

Offline theanyday

• love love love
« Reply #2379 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 09:41:57 »
New Kraps look great Kry! Hope I can snag one or two!  :thumb:
MIRA SE | White Fox w/ 67g Zealios | POK3R w/ Blues | K70 w/ Browns | Planck w/ Greens | NovaTouch TKL

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2380 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 09:50:55 »
Yeah. I know which one I want.

Offline Mattc777

• Lost Keys
« Reply #2381 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 12:56:30 »
Oh man them rabbits.  :thumb: Awesome design!

Offline PriusProblems

• No ISO, no interest.
« Reply #2382 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 13:14:52 »
As the owner of an adorable bunny, I have got to have those rabbit keycaps! I can see myself spending a lot of money on /r/mechmarket if I don't win...

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2383 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 15:42:29 »
As the owner of an adorable bunny, I have got to have those rabbit keycaps! I can see myself spending a lot of money on /r/mechmarket if I don't win...

Watch out. If I don't win a bunny, I'm coming for yours!

Offline wilsones15

« Reply #2384 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 21:40:31 »
lol, i updated it to be on May 6 until 8 for the form to be open but i can make it May 13 if that would be convenient with everyone? I have changed hosting provider and trying to bring the site back again from scratch so more time is good for me as well  :p

yeah 13 is good :D
Even 13 is a bad number in my country lol hahaha

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
« Reply #2385 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 21:41:59 »

Same here. 13 is bad luck.

Offline wilsones15

« Reply #2386 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 21:46:31 »

hahaha i think it's only in my country

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2387 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 22:21:15 »

Bad luck? Nah. 13's my favorite number!

Offline sarahnicole

• //add comment here later
« Reply #2388 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 22:23:50 »
So excited for this sale :D
The bunnies are so adorable. I need some so they can hang out with all of my krap sheep lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cozmonort

• Coz Caps
« Reply #2389 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 09:02:38 »
So hyped for this sale! Amazing work man!!

Hope I get some RNG luck!!

Offline NoahNHP

« Reply #2390 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 01:22:30 »
Those colors is gorgeous :(
Dolphin V2 | LZ CLS | 356 mini

Offline rurushu

« Reply #2391 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 09:21:33 »
Krytone please... dont burn a hole in my wallet.... have mercy....  :'( :'(

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2392 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 09:31:08 »
Is anyone else having trouble viewing the OP?  I can see the top part just fine but when I scroll down to view the caps the page sort of locks up on me.  It was happening on my home computer and now my work computer as well  :-[
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline crovax3000

« Reply #2393 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 09:58:44 »
Is anyone else having trouble viewing the OP?  I can see the top part just fine but when I scroll down to view the caps the page sort of locks up on me.  It was happening on my home computer and now my work computer as well  :-[

I think it's just a lot of stuff to load, and it gives your computer a short stroke.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2394 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 10:00:48 »

I think it's just a lot of stuff to load, and it gives your computer a short stroke.

Yeah, even at my work computer it's taking a bit to load the OP, and we have ridiculously fast speeds.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2395 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 10:24:32 »
sorry about that cause the pics are all high reso pics and combining them together in one post slows it to load. Ill try to lower the reso since the actual pics for the sale would be different than those and just want you guys to see what would the caps look like in detailed resolution  ^-^

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2396 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 10:46:43 »
sorry about that cause the pics are all high reso pics and combining them together in one post slows it to load. Ill try to lower the reso since the actual pics for the sale would be different than those and just want you guys to see what would the caps look like in detailed resolution  ^-^

I let the page sit and load for a minute and that seemed to help, but when I click the pictures it still takes some time to load, however, once loaded the caps look really good in hi res :)
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #2397 on: Wed, 04 May 2016, 17:52:55 »
krytone is there any plan to have some of these colorways available in topre?
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2398 on: Wed, 04 May 2016, 20:28:30 »
krytone is there any plan to have some of these colorways available in topre?

Sorry, not this round. I just finished doing revisions on my topre stem and currently making some prototypes. Trying to beat the caps a little bit to see if its still prone to breaking.

Once that is done, i will continue making topre caps  :cool:

Offline Elaeagnifolia

• Click Quack.
« Reply #2399 on: Fri, 06 May 2016, 20:06:24 »
Huge thanks to KetchyKech for trading his KRAP Golden Sheep to me so that I could complete my KRAP Sheep army. :D

Potato Photo:

Also, looking forward to the Marble Sale Krytone, love your work. :)