Author Topic: KRAP Shop Thread - Spring Festival Sale (Completed)  (Read 848419 times)

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
Re: KRAP Sale Thread - Marble Sale! (Closed - Invoices are out!)
« Reply #2650 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 01:32:08 »
After 14 hours of writing all your details in the packages, i am done! well, except for the remaining 3 that didnt put in their shipping details. So please reply to my pm and hopefully to include them for tomorrows drop. Hope you guys like the new packaging  :p

Also, need to establish the format if i should get the address in paypal or in the site to prevent missing addresses. Need think this through first.

For the unpaid ones, do let me know if you still want it so i can decide what to do with it  :))

And again, thanks everyone for the support  :-* :-* :-*

Thanks as always Krytone. imo, i think you should follow the shipping address in your site since paypal is region bound. It gives us more flexibility :)

No good sir, thanks you!  :thumb:
ohh.. then i guess i need to improve how the site handles shipping addresses. kinda hard right now even though i set it to required, there are a number of orders that still doesnt have any details. need to test how that happened then try to fix it. but other than that, i think everything went ok. number of orders matched the number of caps so im satisfied with my site atm.

Will try to load the remaining caps next week in my site and some others that i forgot to include in the sale which would be available for purchase once posted.

Thanks!

THERE'S MORE CAPS!?

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2651 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 01:57:08 »
After 14 hours of writing all your details in the packages, i am done! well, except for the remaining 3 that didnt put in their shipping details. So please reply to my pm and hopefully to include them for tomorrows drop. Hope you guys like the new packaging  :p

Also, need to establish the format if i should get the address in paypal or in the site to prevent missing addresses. Need think this through first.

For the unpaid ones, do let me know if you still want it so i can decide what to do with it  :))

Thanks as always Krytone. imo, i think you should follow the shipping address in your site since paypal is region bound. It gives us more flexibility :)

ohh.. then i guess i need to improve how the site handles shipping addresses. kinda hard right now even though i set it to required, there are a number of orders that still doesnt have any details. need to test how that happened then try to fix it. but other than that, i think everything went ok. number of orders matched the number of caps so im satisfied with my site atm.

Will try to load the remaining caps next week in my site and some others that i forgot to include in the sale which would be available for purchase once posted.

Thanks!

THERE'S MORE CAPS!?

Show Image

just some left overs and a couple of caps that should have been included in the sale and maybe some of backed out orders. will decide over the weekend and should be able to post early next week once all the shipping is done. cant wait to rest up after this then again to prepare for color testing for next sale  :rolleyes:
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2652 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 06:10:05 »

Thanks!

THERE'S MORE CAPS!?

Show Image

My exact reaction!

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
Re: KRAP Sale Thread - Marble Sale! (shipping orders & Collecting payments)
« Reply #2653 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 11:22:48 »
Orders has been dropped in the post office earlier today. I will try to update tracking details tomorrow or over the weekend.

Update over  :cool:
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

« Reply #2654 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 11:53:02 »
Thought I was out of luck when I heard invoices had been sent and didn't see anything.  Double-checked and found a PayPal invoice for Azul Rosa JS2.0!  Thanks Krytone!  Can't wait for it to get here.

Offline sek1ne

• Sek-eye-n
« Reply #2655 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 13:53:18 »
I'm extremely envious of all the folks that won in this sale. I can't wait to see all of the photos though. These caps all looked great.
Biking is fun.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2656 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 00:15:47 »
started sending the shipping info but i forgot PMs is limited to 50 msg per hour so ill continue a little later. For the one who is PMing me about the free caps, please read it here as i cannot reply anymore but only after an hour. lol.

Free caps are not included in the sale, those are one offs and mostly the ones made when i am doing color tests. Cheers!

Offline NoahNHP

« Reply #2657 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 00:20:04 »
started sending the shipping info but i forgot PMs is limited to 50 msg per hour so ill continue a little later. For the one who is PMing me about the free caps, please read it here as i cannot reply anymore but only after an hour. lol.

Free caps are not included in the sale, those are one offs and mostly the ones made when i am doing color tests. Cheers!

ty sir, understood  :thumb:
Dolphin V2 | LZ CLS | 356 mini

Offline mawiuy

« Reply #2658 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 00:20:42 »
Got the tracking number! Tnx Krytone.  its now the waiting game.
"...The keyboard is the device which allows one to convert internal thoughts and ideas into bits and bytes through one’s hands.” - B.Ermita

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #2659 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 00:28:44 »
got em tracking, will post photato later if it reach today. thanks for awesome sale

WTF any Bruce, Cosmonauts

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
« Reply #2660 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 00:36:12 »
My AzulRosa bat is coming! In anticipation I found the ONLY set of truly "hot pink" keycaps I could. I'll be mixing them with blue caps I already own to make the bat the centerpiece. If anyone else is interested, these caps are just 10 bucks and are backlit compatible to boot.  :p

Offline zearoh

« Reply #2661 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 07:32:40 »
Tracking received, thank you Krytone! You're amazing, I can't wait for my first KRAPs :D

Offline TheVengeance

« Reply #2662 on: Sun, 22 May 2016, 11:57:26 »
Oh well, next time for me.

Offline dannrawr

Re: KRAP Sale Thread - Marble Sale! (shipping last batch of orders)
« Reply #2663 on: Mon, 23 May 2016, 08:14:21 »
Thanks so much bro Krytone  :cool:

Offline mind_funeral

• savior of lost fortunes
« Reply #2664 on: Mon, 23 May 2016, 08:39:37 »
Show Image

Poker II.3 with Gateron Browns and SIP sockets,  Midnight/Twilight DCS
KBP V60 with Gateron Clears, EnjoyPBT Cyrillics
Topre Type Heaven

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2665 on: Mon, 23 May 2016, 09:24:31 »
Show Image

Nice packaging!

But yes--pics!

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #2666 on: Mon, 23 May 2016, 10:36:18 »
my heart skips two beats when i saw the sleeping freebies, blend-in with my rgb mods :-X
will take better photos tmrw after work. awesome sale Krytone! thank you very much

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2667 on: Mon, 23 May 2016, 10:45:29 »
my heart skips two beats when i saw the sleeping freebies, blend-in with my rgb mods :-X
will take better photos tmrw after work. awesome sale Krytone! thank you very much
Show Image

Hot darn! That's beautiful!

Is the sleeping dragon shiny? The green paint kinda looks reflective.

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #2668 on: Mon, 23 May 2016, 11:08:50 »
Show Image

i think is normal green bro, cant wait to see what you get  :p

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2669 on: Mon, 23 May 2016, 11:11:52 »
Show Image

Can't wait either.
Now you gotta upgrade those keycaps.  :cool:

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #2670 on: Mon, 23 May 2016, 11:27:34 »
Show Image

Can't wait either.
Now you gotta upgrade those keycaps.  :cool:
yup waiting for my RU cyan to reach here huhu

Offline sek1ne

• Sek-eye-n
« Reply #2671 on: Mon, 23 May 2016, 11:48:23 »
Show Image

That D'Mon key was my first choice. It really looks great. Congrats on the win and thanks for the awesome photos.
Biking is fun.

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #2672 on: Mon, 23 May 2016, 14:38:38 »
Show Image

That D'Mon key was my first choice. It really looks great. Congrats on the win and thanks for the awesome photos.
did u get em? thanks bro :D my friend got a milky chickey, waiting for him to post some pics

Offline sek1ne

• Sek-eye-n
« Reply #2673 on: Mon, 23 May 2016, 14:40:43 »
Show Image

did u get em? thanks bro :D my friend got a milky chickey, waiting for him to post some pics

I wasn't lucky this time around. There will be other sales though. I'm just glad so many photos get posted by folks.
Biking is fun.

Offline Auryon

« Reply #2674 on: Mon, 23 May 2016, 16:09:53 »
Show Image

Wow! Those look sweet. Hope to have mine here by the end of the week looks like they're on a plane to LAX now.

Offline alexjd99

• oozing through the cells of one's own construction
« Reply #2675 on: Mon, 23 May 2016, 17:21:09 »
Show Image

Damn, that sleeping dragon looks like wasabi :))

Can't wait to see what I'll be getting

Offline mind_funeral

• savior of lost fortunes
« Reply #2676 on: Mon, 23 May 2016, 20:19:57 »
Holy **** I want a modifier artisan key so bad
Poker II.3 with Gateron Browns and SIP sockets,  Midnight/Twilight DCS
KBP V60 with Gateron Clears, EnjoyPBT Cyrillics
Topre Type Heaven

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #2677 on: Tue, 24 May 2016, 03:55:53 »
Show Image

Wow! Those look sweet. Hope to have mine here by the end of the week looks like they're on a plane to LAX now.

Show Image

goodluck guys :D my friend got a sweet EF-EN in Yellow Moon colorway as freebies!

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #2678 on: Tue, 24 May 2016, 04:05:01 »
Show Image

Show Image

goodluck guys :D my friend got a sweet EF-EN in Yellow Moon colorway as freebies!

Offline bloorocket

• Experience tranquillity
« Reply #2679 on: Tue, 24 May 2016, 06:38:37 »
Thanks Krytone for the keycaps!
Really freaking love the chicken  ;D ;D ;D
Amazing stuff, cant wait for your next product.
137805-0
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 May 2016, 06:42:11 by bloorocket »
Ducky Snake Mx Blues
Bucket list: EnduroPro, Ergodox, King's Assembly, HHKB Pro2, 55g RF
Looking for: Grey Mod set for RF 104 ANSI

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #2680 on: Tue, 24 May 2016, 06:50:29 »
Thanks Krytone for the keycaps!
Really freaking love the chicken  ;D ;D ;D
Amazing stuff, cant wait for your next product.
(Attachment Link)
nice chickkey bro!

Offline Azraelian

« Reply #2681 on: Wed, 25 May 2016, 11:52:58 »

Where can I find tracking info? Not on Paypal so far...

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #2682 on: Wed, 25 May 2016, 11:57:15 »
Show Image

OH WOW!
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2683 on: Wed, 25 May 2016, 12:37:26 »

Where can I find tracking info? Not on Paypal so far...
Hello sir, i sent it via pm on the 20th. I sent it to you again today. Please check your PM. do let me know if youre having problems viewing it.

Cheers!

Offline ntw

« Reply #2684 on: Thu, 26 May 2016, 10:35:22 »
thanks for the beautiful krytone!!!!
Wishlist: Hungrkey, Creamsicle Skullthulhu, MDMAver Skullthulhu, Goo, Taka

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #2685 on: Thu, 26 May 2016, 11:21:24 »
Show Image

whats that in azul rosa? :eek:

Offline m1raz

« Reply #2686 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 12:24:24 »

Received mine.

Thank you! Krytone

Especially love the blue gift :D

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2687 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 19:07:19 »
Show Image

Received mine.

Thank you! Krytone

Especially love the blue gift :D

Hnng... That Roboskull.

Offline mylove1431

• A little bear
« Reply #2688 on: Sat, 28 May 2016, 01:21:58 »
I received mine with extra caps  :-*
Just A little Bear

Offline Auryon

« Reply #2689 on: Sat, 28 May 2016, 01:40:05 »

Show Image

:eek: I'm jealous. When did you pay your invoice?

Offline sek1ne

• Sek-eye-n
« Reply #2690 on: Sat, 28 May 2016, 01:55:08 »
Show Image

That is a really nice looking key! I'm a little envious that I didn't win this sale.
Biking is fun.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2691 on: Sat, 28 May 2016, 07:07:35 »
Show Image

Congrats on the dragon man! It would go perfectly with Miami.

Offline mylove1431

• A little bear
« Reply #2692 on: Sat, 28 May 2016, 08:01:16 »
Show Image

:p :p :p
Just A little Bear

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2693 on: Sat, 28 May 2016, 17:24:54 »
Show Image

Please tell me you have Miami so we can get some more pics

Offline icedogg

« Reply #2694 on: Sat, 28 May 2016, 22:35:19 »
Show Image

!!! Grats on the dragon! Even more pumped for my extra cap now.
QFR Greens - Unicorn Vomit....'
KB v60 Blues - Miami
*Join the Clicky Bangwagon...*

(>^.^)> Wanna Trade!? <(^.^<)

Offline mylove1431

• A little bear
« Reply #2695 on: Sun, 29 May 2016, 03:08:42 »
Show Image

Hahaha sorry i have been allergy on ABS for a while  :p
Just A little Bear

Offline Jeu

Re: KRAP Sale Thread - Marble Sale! (Completed)
« Reply #2696 on: Mon, 30 May 2016, 11:37:30 »
Snagged some extras off the KRAP Store. Excited to see how my caps are marbled!

Offline chefmz23

« Reply #2697 on: Mon, 30 May 2016, 12:10:41 »
I was not lucky enough to win the raffle but managed to snag a couple blood wine leftovers! Thank you so much krytone! :p :thumb:
filco MJ2 Blues|Leopold 660c

Offline crovax3000

« Reply #2698 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 11:21:31 »
Anyone else have the problem of their package getting stuck in LA? Mine has been sitting there for quite a while now.

Offline Elaeagnifolia

• Click Quack.
« Reply #2699 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 11:36:52 »
Anyone else have the problem of their package getting stuck in LA? Mine has been sitting there for quite a while now.

Your package isn't stuck. As soon as the package goes from Malaysia -> US, tracking stops because USPS no longer supports tracking on inbound international packages from a large list of countries (Malaysia being one of those countries).

Usually it can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks after you see the "Item dispatched to <Location>" to actually get the item with no new tracking updates from then until you get it.
« Last Edit: Tue, 31 May 2016, 11:41:55 by Elaeagnifolia »