Author Topic: KRAP Shop Thread - Spring Festival Sale (Completed)  (Read 848423 times)

Offline crovax3000

Re: KRAP Sale Thread - Marble Sale! (Completed)
« Reply #2700 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 11:59:58 »
Anyone else have the problem of their package getting stuck in LA? Mine has been sitting there for quite a while now.

Your package isn't stuck. As soon as the package goes from Malaysia -> US, tracking stops because USPS no longer supports tracking on inbound international packages from a large list of countries (Malaysia being one of those countries).

Usually it can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks after you see the "Item dispatched to <Location>" to actually get the item with no new tracking updates from then until you get it.

Oh, I thought the tracking just transferred over. Thanks for clearing that up, I can be less worried now😀

Offline Elaeagnifolia

• Click Quack.
« Reply #2701 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 12:02:47 »
Anyone else have the problem of their package getting stuck in LA? Mine has been sitting there for quite a while now.

Your package isn't stuck. As soon as the package goes from Malaysia -> US, tracking stops because USPS no longer supports tracking on inbound international packages from a large list of countries (Malaysia being one of those countries).

Usually it can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks after you see the "Item dispatched to <Location>" to actually get the item with no new tracking updates from then until you get it.

Oh, I thought the tracking just transferred over. Thanks for clearing that up, I can be less worried now😀

It used to, but then USPS decided it wasn't worth the effort and/or wanted to save some more dollars. :(

Offline Auryon

« Reply #2702 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 19:23:45 »
Anyone from the US actually gotten their caps yet?

Offline alexjd99

• oozing through the cells of one's own construction
« Reply #2703 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 19:35:15 »
Just got mine in today! These are great. Azul Rosa is so awesome :thumb:

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
« Reply #2704 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 19:44:06 »
Just got mine in today! These are great. Azul Rosa is so awesome :thumb:
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Gorgeous! Also, I'm slightly envious for your One Plus =3

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2705 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 19:59:50 »

I haven't. Maybe another week or so =/

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #2706 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 20:06:01 »

Nope, mine is on it's way to NY...because you know, the fastest way from Malaysia to Texas is through the great state of New York. But what is a couple extra thousand miles?
A bunch of stuff. Someone teach me how to properly solder.

/u/Shartastical

Offline mind_funeral

• savior of lost fortunes
« Reply #2707 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 20:23:01 »
That purple/green/orange batcula is SICK!  I'm liking the freebie colorways almost more than the actual marble sale colors!
Poker II.3 with Gateron Browns and SIP sockets,  Midnight/Twilight DCS
KBP V60 with Gateron Clears, EnjoyPBT Cyrillics
Topre Type Heaven

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2708 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 00:06:07 »

Thanks man. i was getting the same issue with USPS when trying to track some of the packages but always not showing status in their site. Didnt know about this. Cheers!
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2709 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 10:43:10 »

Thanks man. i was getting the same issue with USPS when trying to track some of the packages but always not showing status in their site. Didnt know about this. Cheers!

Yeah, for Malaysia tracking never works once it arrives at the LA post office. The only ones I've seen work are from Japan and China. Others have never updated.

Offline Elaeagnifolia

• Click Quack.
« Reply #2710 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 11:01:26 »

Yeah, for Malaysia tracking never works once it arrives at the LA post office. The only ones I've seen work are from Japan and China. Others have never updated.

According to the list and based on personal experience so far, packages from China aren't tracked anymore if handed off to USPS either. :(

Here's the list of countries from USPS's website if anyone's curious: http://faq.usps.com/?articleId=1437076354655

Offline vegs

« Reply #2711 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 16:21:25 »
I got two caps even if I only won one :O 
I PMd you on reddit, Krytone
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2712 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 16:33:10 »

Every winner got an extra cap.

Offline Auryon

« Reply #2713 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 17:13:28 »
Mine arrived in California today. These look even better in person. You outdid yourself Krytone  :thumb:

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2714 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 17:32:37 »
Mine arrived in California today. These look even better in person. You outdid yourself Krytone  :thumb:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Nice gets!

Offline vegs

« Reply #2715 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 05:39:14 »

Every winner got an extra cap.
Ohhh, cool :)
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #2716 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 05:58:07 »
Amazing, gz all.  Please make marble 2 sale
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2717 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 09:35:24 »
Love the new box, although some packing probably would've been nice. Maybe not necessary as the caps arrived fine, but I was totally nervous when I heard rattling in the package!

I wonder what's the mystery cap?

138684-0

Judgemental [sic] Skull v2! I can't tell if this is Blood Wine since the D'Mon Key is Blood Wine, but the latter is double-shot.

138686-1

I didn't even realize this, but if you can make it out the marbling effect is encapsulated inside the transparent sculpt. The cap is more amazing in person, and the quality is fantastic. I keep rubbing them because they feel so smooth!  :p (Don't judge.)

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2718 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 09:48:49 »
Love the new box, although some packing probably would've been nice. Maybe not necessary as the caps arrived fine, but I was totally nervous when I heard rattling in the package!

(Attachment Link)

Judgemental [sic] Skull v2! I can't tell if this is Blood Wine since the D'Mon Key is Blood Wine, but the latter is double-shot.

(Attachment Link)

I didn't even realize this, but if you can make it out the marbling effect is encapsulated inside the transparent sculpt. The cap is more amazing in person, and the quality is fantastic. I keep rubbing them because they feel so smooth!  :p (Don't judge.)
I actually plan to put in shredded papers inside so not to rattle too much but i was trying to finish all the package and was too tired to add another step so i am sorry about that  :( But im adding the fillers next time, promise  ^-^

And its not a blood wine colorway, that one is pure translucent resins using 3 different colors. Hope you like it  :thumb:
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2719 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 09:54:47 »
And its not a blood wine colorway, that one is pure translucent resins using 3 different colors. Hope you like it  :thumb:

Oh, cool! I wasn't sure since it kinda looked like the Blood Wine on the website, but I knew it couldn't be since it was purely translucent.
It's amazing! I love how the three colors subtly swirl around the cap. Going to put it on a backlit switch to see the full effect!  :p
Do you have an official name for it?

Offline TeeBaginDragon

« Reply #2720 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 12:09:50 »

Nope, mine is on it's way to NY...because you know, the fastest way from Malaysia to Texas is through the great state of New York. But what is a couple extra thousand miles?

I got mine yesterday (I live in California), so yours should arrive soon!  Thanks Krytone for such an awesome JS2.0 and the +1!

138697-0

CODE Clears 87

Offline ntw

« Reply #2721 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 12:13:21 »
looking at all the dank free caps that krytone are giving out..

Wishlist: Hungrkey, Creamsicle Skullthulhu, MDMAver Skullthulhu, Goo, Taka

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2722 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 16:54:49 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

That D'Mon Key is awesome. Congrats!

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #2723 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 22:13:49 »

I got mine yesterday (I live in California), so yours should arrive soon!  Thanks Krytone for such an awesome JS2.0 and the +1!

(Attachment Link)

Did yours show up in USPS tracking before it arrived?

/u/Shartastical

« Reply #2724 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 22:15:57 »

(Attachment Link)

They won't show up on USPS tracking.  The post office cut tracking on almost all international packages a while back to save money.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #2725 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 23:12:54 »

(Attachment Link)

They won't show up on USPS tracking.  The post office cut tracking on almost all international packages a while back to save money.

Oh ok, I thought it would show up once it gets to the states, thanks for letting me know.

/u/Shartastical

Offline TeeBaginDragon

« Reply #2726 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 23:24:54 »

(Attachment Link)

Oh ok, I thought it would show up once it gets to the states, thanks for letting me know.

Carlos is correct, I thought the same thing cause I was able to track a package from Canada.  The last thing I saw was that it cleared ICS LA and then I had to wait like a week...
CODE Clears 87

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2727 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 05:55:18 »
Where's all the Shimmering Sunny?

Still waiting to see some pictures ... please ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2728 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 07:03:45 »
Where's all the Shimmering Sunny?

Still waiting to see some pictures ... please ...
I only knew now, while looking at who got the key, that only 1 pc was made for that colorway/design  :-X

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2729 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 09:16:32 »
Well hot damn, they were waiting for me when I got home yesterday!  I love the JS v2.0 I won but I am amazed with this bonus EF-EN, the colors in it are so hard to capture especially with my ****ty camera phone.  Even between the first picture and the third picture you can see how the color kind of changes and it seems to do that at different angles, seriously cool stuff.  Love the caps Krytone :D

Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline ntw

« Reply #2730 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 11:55:12 »
Show Image

this should be called the Aurora colorway. its purrty
Wishlist: Hungrkey, Creamsicle Skullthulhu, MDMAver Skullthulhu, Goo, Taka

Offline zearoh

« Reply #2731 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 15:40:26 »
Well hot damn, they were waiting for me when I got home yesterday!  I love the JS v2.0 I won but I am amazed with this bonus EF-EN, the colors in it are so hard to capture especially with my ****ty camera phone.  Even between the first picture and the third picture you can see how the color kind of changes and it seems to do that at different angles, seriously cool stuff.  Love the caps Krytone :D

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Awesome caps man! That EF-EN is gorgeous, kudos on getting it :thumb:

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2732 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 15:49:19 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

So pretty...  :eek:

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2733 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 15:59:44 »
All three marble Batculas =]

Bonus bunny!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2734 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 16:36:52 »
Show Image

Show Image

Bonus bunny!
Show Image

Are you kidding me...?!

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2735 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 16:43:00 »
Show Image

Show Image

Bonus bunny!
Show Image

Are you kidding me...?!

Umm... no. I don't kid.

Offline icedogg

« Reply #2736 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 19:34:56 »
Picked up some KRAP from the post office after work today  :cool:

QFR Greens - Unicorn Vomit....'
KB v60 Blues - Miami
*Join the Clicky Bangwagon...*

(>^.^)> Wanna Trade!? <(^.^<)

Offline tuantruong

« Reply #2737 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 20:13:16 »
I need more of these in my life.  :-*

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2738 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 20:17:22 »

Show Image

Nice Brainy Skulls!

Offline Capmerica

« Reply #2739 on: Sat, 04 June 2016, 01:47:54 »
What is the skull looking cap called?

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2740 on: Sat, 04 June 2016, 07:20:04 »
What is the skull looking cap called?

From OP: D'Mon Key

Offline Sinanju

• Dustoff
« Reply #2741 on: Sat, 04 June 2016, 11:47:35 »
Thanks for the freebie, Krytone.  Probably going to make use of the container too.

Offline Jeu

« Reply #2742 on: Sat, 04 June 2016, 11:57:06 »
Thanks for the freebie, Krytone.  Probably going to make use of the container too.

Show Image

O that shimmering barney D'Mon looks great! Waiting for mine to arrive as well :eek:

Offline mind_funeral

« Reply #2743 on: Sat, 04 June 2016, 13:11:35 »
Got my caps!  Batcula and JS2.0 are Azula Rosa.  Dmonkey is a freebie.  It looks like a mix between Azula Rosa and Milky Bermuda.

Non-backlit:

At about 70% backlight.  The Batcula looks RAD and the Dmonkey eyes are glowing nicely!
Topre Type Heaven

Offline mind_funeral

« Reply #2744 on: Sat, 04 June 2016, 13:13:40 »

Show Image

GIVE ME THAT MILKY BERMUDA BRAINY!
Topre Type Heaven

Offline crovax3000

« Reply #2745 on: Sat, 04 June 2016, 13:14:49 »
My local, shoddy post office couldn't hide these from me. Thanks Krytone

Offline mind_funeral

« Reply #2746 on: Sat, 04 June 2016, 13:32:18 »
Also apparently the package had to be signed for.  My teenage sister was not happy when I told her that KEYCAPS were reason for the mail lady ringing the door bell 16 times and waking her up.

but... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Topre Type Heaven

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #2747 on: Sat, 04 June 2016, 20:03:35 »
Got my caps!  Batcula and JS2.0 are Azula Rosa.  Dmonkey is a freebie.  It looks like a mix between Azula Rosa and Milky Bermuda.

Non-backlit:
Show Image

At about 70% backlight.  The Batcula looks RAD and the Dmonkey eyes are glowing nicely!
Show Image

wow your batcula glowing great!

WTF any Bruce, Cosmonauts

Offline mind_funeral

« Reply #2748 on: Sat, 04 June 2016, 20:39:25 »

Non-backlit:
Show Image

Show Image

wow your batcula glowing great!

The white on the face is just thick enough so the definition of the face isn't washed out by the light.  It's definitely my favorite cap I got!
« Last Edit: Sun, 05 June 2016, 00:01:27 by mind_funeral »
Topre Type Heaven

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
« Reply #2749 on: Sat, 04 June 2016, 23:12:28 »

AzulRosa Batcula get!

I bought some bubblegum pink caps just to match.

BWAHHHH

Bonus Dmonkey in a green/blue/copper swirl that looks like June's birthstone, alexandrite! So Alexandrite Dmonkey is what I'll call it.

Kry put really cool hologram stickers on the tin, but I knew immediately it'd help me rep that good krap.  :thumb: