Author Topic: KRAP Shop Thread - Spring Festival Sale (Completed)  (Read 848468 times)

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
Re: KRAP Sale Thread - The Furball SALE (Raffle In-progress)
« Reply #3500 on: Sun, 02 April 2017, 20:59:52 »
Being on this end you sometimes forget all the other crap the artisan has to do for a sale or raffle. Thanks for your dedication!
Its a lot of work arranging sales and getting it packed and shipped but after that, its all worth it. Although i still am trying to find a better way how to write all those addresses in the packets, i die everytime i do it  :'(

FINALLY!!! packing orders is done and just waiting to be dropped off to the post office tomorrow. Will update the tracking afterwards and then its another waiting game. Will update again once i dropped it and finish the tracking updates.

Thanks and gnyt everyone :D

Thanks! Those IKEA bags sure are handy. Looking forward to receiving tracking and then most importantly for my Oso to show up!
They surely are. Will try to complete the tracking by today.

FINALLY!!! packing orders is done and just waiting to be dropped off to the post office tomorrow. Will update the tracking afterwards and then its another waiting game. Will update again once i dropped it and finish the tracking updates.

Show Image

Now I just need some Xrays to see who got the KRAP Cups   ;)

Would you tell us approximately how many of each colorway there were? I'd love to see that info if possible
it ranges from 4 to 10 for each. dont have the list now since i always have odd number of caps each sale :(

Show Image

Thanks for all the hard work! Can't wait to see the goods!
Thanks! Hope everything arrives to their destination.

Now i just have to wait for a week to see them arrived.Good luck with KRAP cup guys
I think a week is too fast but not sure since youre kinda close to me. Hope it does though. Cheers!

Also, i already dropped the package an hour ago in my local post and will try to update the tracking today. Thanks!
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline Tally810

« Reply #3501 on: Sun, 02 April 2017, 21:08:20 »
Being on this end you sometimes forget all the other crap the artisan has to do for a sale or raffle. Thanks for your dedication!
Its a lot of work arranging sales and getting it packed and shipped but after that, its all worth it. Although i still am trying to find a better way how to write all those addresses in the packets, i die everytime i do it  :'(

Thanks! Those IKEA bags sure are handy. Looking forward to receiving tracking and then most importantly for my Oso to show up!

Show Image

Would you tell us approximately how many of each colorway there were? I'd love to see that info if possible
it ranges from 4 to 10 for each. dont have the list now since i always have odd number of caps each sale :(

Show Image

Now i just have to wait for a week to see them arrived.Good luck with KRAP cup guys
I think a week is too fast but not sure since youre kinda close to me. Hope it does though. Cheers!

Also, i already dropped the package an hour ago in my local post and will try to update the tracking today. Thanks!
Nice! Excited.  For the shipping have you tried printing labels directly through paypal?  Not sure if it's cheaper but seems faster

Edit : because hand writing all of the addresses seems like a lot!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
« Reply #3502 on: Sun, 02 April 2017, 21:17:08 »

Show Image

Show Image

Nice! Excited.  For the shipping have you tried printing labels directly through paypal?  Not sure if it's cheaper but seems faster

Paypal seems to be slightly cheaper, think its like ~$6.45 small flat rate as opposed to ~$7.10. Using adhesive packaging slips is even easier as its then just peel and stick instead of having to tape all the paper down. 

Offline maxpegasus

• The search goes ever on and on...
« Reply #3503 on: Sun, 02 April 2017, 21:51:11 »
Ah darn, missed out on that royal purple Oso. Everyone keep an eye out for a trade post in the near future  ;)

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3504 on: Sun, 02 April 2017, 22:37:45 »

Paypal seems to be slightly cheaper, think its like ~$6.45 small flat rate as opposed to ~$7.10. Using adhesive packaging slips is even easier as its then just peel and stick instead of having to tape all the paper down. 

I wanna try using stickers for a while now but im kind of worried it might get torn off because of the packet i use are plastic packets and getting crumpled might have them sticker labels torn and unreadable, or worse, removed from the packet :( need to find a better way or material for it and test.
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3505 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 04:08:32 »
GH Tracking has now been sent through PM. Will continue with Reddit tracking later. Thanks!

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #3506 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 20:24:39 »
GH Tracking has now been sent through PM. Will continue with Reddit tracking later. Thanks!

Thanks Krytone! Looking forward to these guys

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3507 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 20:27:15 »

Thanks Krytone! Looking forward to these guys
:-*

Offline brianjking

• always carry a towel.
    • @brianjking
« Reply #3508 on: Wed, 05 April 2017, 10:39:55 »
Thanks, looking forward to receiving shipping notification/tracking. Guess I should have indicated "Geekhack" as my username affiliation, especially since my username is the same on Reddit.

Thanks again!
TGR 910 (Healios) | HHKB BT KBDFans Silence-X | Roadkit (Cherry MX Silent Blacks) |Leopold FC750r (Cherry MX Silent Reds |TADA68 (Zealios) | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S w/ Hasu BT | HHKB Pro 2 JP w/ Hasu BT & KBDFans Silence-X | RAMA M10-A w/ Zealios TINA-C w/ Cherry MX Silent Blacks HHKB BT Type-S

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3509 on: Wed, 05 April 2017, 22:52:07 »
Thanks, looking forward to receiving shipping notification/tracking. Guess I should have indicated "Geekhack" as my username affiliation, especially since my username is the same on Reddit.

Thanks again!
Sent your tracking here. Sorry for the delay. Finishing the reddit tracking right now. Cheers!

Offline Theconejo

Re: KRAP Sale Thread - zzZZzzZZzz (*cricket sound*)
« Reply #3510 on: Wed, 05 April 2017, 23:26:24 »
Got my tracking on reddit. For future sales, is it easier if I just write geekhack? I have the same name on reddit.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3511 on: Wed, 05 April 2017, 23:31:10 »
Got my tracking on reddit. For future sales, is it easier if I just write geekhack? I have the same name on reddit.
Yeah sorry as i got delayed with reddit. Im just more active here in GH but putting in reddit is fine i just update GH first on my list since my records are always available here. :D 

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #3512 on: Wed, 05 April 2017, 23:35:47 »
Yeah sorry as i got delayed with reddit. Im just more active here in GH but putting in reddit is fine i just update GH first on my list since my records are always available here. :D 

You don't have to apologize I just want to know so it's easier on you next time.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3513 on: Thu, 06 April 2017, 01:41:59 »

You don't have to apologize I just want to know so it's easier on you next time.
Cheers man. I was actually kind of confused as most of the reddit users in my list are much familiar to me in GH. but yeah, anything is fine im much more concerned on the completeness of the details of the entries so no worries  :thumb:

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3514 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 05:59:30 »
Click bait!  :))

Offline BaronVonDuck

« Reply #3515 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 06:01:28 »
:O

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #3516 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 07:35:21 »
Wowoww

Offline Tally810

« Reply #3517 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 15:38:39 »
Man the last update on my tracking was 10 days ago :/

Offline finalarcadia

« Reply #3518 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 23:15:59 »
Got mine today, they look great! The tracking didn't update btw.

Offline RELLIK

• WTB Bro Power Core WASD Set...Still...
« Reply #3519 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 23:37:52 »
Snagged me a lemon lime, cant wait check it out in person.

Really wish there was a venom light  :-X

KUL-87        FC660M       Filco MJ2

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3520 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 03:15:20 »
Snagged me a lemon lime, cant wait check it out in person.

Really wish there was a venom light  :-X
Thanks for your support  :-*

Got mine today, they look great! The tracking didn't update btw.
Glad you like it. Thanks!

Man the last update on my tracking was 10 days ago :/

Unfortunately, US tracking wouldnt get updated once it flew from Malaysia :(

Offline Gettys

« Reply #3521 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 11:18:31 »
Just picked one up while waiting for my others to arrive.  Great work as usual.

Offline finalarcadia

« Reply #3522 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 11:48:09 »

Quick Photato

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #3523 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 21:23:02 »
Sweet christmas! My caps are through customs much faster this time.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3524 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 02:28:19 »
Sweet christmas! My caps are through customs much faster this time.
Hope it arrive soon  ;D

Show Image

Quick Photato
Nice set!

Offline xeverie

« Reply #3525 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 04:11:49 »
Thank you for the caps! Love it!
Bought a purple/burgundy husky for my gmk plum but I'm not sure I bought the right one since there was 2 versions.

And so here it is, furballs on my furball!

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3526 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 04:23:27 »
Thank you for the caps! Love it!
Bought a purple/burgundy husky for my gmk plum but I'm not sure I bought the right one since there was 2 versions.

And so here it is, furballs on my furball!

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
wow, thats a cute pug. Nice pics and thanks for the support :D

Offline P1kas

• AKA Crono
« Reply #3527 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 14:23:21 »
My caps have all arrived safely! After this event, I can say without a doubt that KRAPs comprise more than half my artisan collection  ;D

Thanks Krytone!

166142-0
« Last Edit: Mon, 17 April 2017, 22:19:17 by P1kas »
There is no such thing as "too much orange."

Offline SICAR187

« Reply #3528 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 16:17:41 »

Offline brianjking

• always carry a towel.
    • @brianjking
« Reply #3529 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 16:32:55 »
My caps have all arrived safely! After this event, I can day without a doubt that KRAPs comprise more than half my artisan collection  ;D

Thanks Krytone!

(Attachment Link)

What is that Oso on the far right?

I wish mine would arrive. No updates since 4 April 2017 coming into ISC Los Angeles, CA.

TGR 910 (Healios) | HHKB BT KBDFans Silence-X | Roadkit (Cherry MX Silent Blacks) |Leopold FC750r (Cherry MX Silent Reds |TADA68 (Zealios) | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S w/ Hasu BT | HHKB Pro 2 JP w/ Hasu BT & KBDFans Silence-X | RAMA M10-A w/ Zealios TINA-C w/ Cherry MX Silent Blacks HHKB BT Type-S

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #3530 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 17:50:59 »
I haven't had any activity on the tracking then boom today these show up. What a mail day! I'm hoping one will match with Yuri for my brother in law.

Offline hjilp

« Reply #3531 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 17:57:42 »
Power core?

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3532 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 20:43:08 »
My caps have all arrived safely! After this event, I can day without a doubt that KRAPs comprise more than half my artisan collection  ;D

Thanks Krytone!

(Attachment Link)
Oh man, you flatter me  :-* :-* :-*

Power core?
New design!  :D

Show Image

Nice pic. Hope it has a nice fit. Thanks!

Thanks Krytone!

(Attachment Link)

I wish mine would arrive. No updates since 4 April 2017 coming into ISC Los Angeles, CA.

yeah sorry, anything coming from Malaysia wouldnt be tracked once it lands in US :(
Far right >> mint madness

I haven't had any activity on the tracking then boom today these show up. What a mail day! I'm hoping one will match with Yuri for my brother in law.

Show Image

1 less package to worry about  :p glad it arrived already and thanks for the support  :-* :-* :-*

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3533 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 20:48:46 »

Show Image

Same situation here, no tracking updates then today I find a slip at my door saying I can pick my caps up at the post office tomorrow.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3534 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 20:51:57 »

Show Image

Same situation here, no tracking updates then today I find a slip at my door saying I can pick my caps up at the post office tomorrow.
whew... glad it didnt get lost. Hope youll like the caps when you get it. Cheers!  ^-^

Offline rustywok

« Reply #3535 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 21:00:54 »
My little pack of Osos and Huskies came today. No tracking after they left Malaysia. Eventually the # only kicked up a NOT FOUND message until they showed up at my door.

They are even better in hand than in Kyrtone's great pics. Exciting to finally get them. Thanks Krytone.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3536 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 21:17:11 »
My little pack of Osos and Huskies came today. No tracking after they left Malaysia. Eventually the # only kicked up a NOT FOUND message until they showed up at my door.

They are even better in hand than in Kyrtone's great pics. Exciting to finally get them. Thanks Krytone.
Glad its already there. Its always music to my ears when someone say their package arrives. Its so hard to manage lost shipping especially without updated tracking  :'(

Thanks for support and Cheers!  ^-^

Offline kb1200

« Reply #3537 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 21:37:06 »
Good to see people are only receiving them around now rather than later. Still haven't received mine yet in Australia, and last update on the tracking was on the 4th of April! Hopefully they show up soon.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3538 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 21:43:25 »
Good to see people are only receiving them around now rather than later. Still haven't received mine yet in Australia, and last update on the tracking was on the 4th of April! Hopefully they show up soon.
oh man, sorry to hear that sir. Hope it will get there eventually  :-[

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
« Reply #3539 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 21:46:23 »

Glad its already there. Its always music to my ears when someone say their package arrives. Its so hard to manage lost shipping especially without updated tracking  :'(

mine arrived as well! wasnt lucky enough to win one of the gold bags/krap cup colorways but they do look awesome!

166203-0

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3540 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 22:02:46 »

mine arrived as well! wasnt lucky enough to win one of the gold bags/krap cup colorways but they do look awesome!

(Attachment Link)
Thanks for the update and glad it arrived safely  ^-^

Offline kb1200

« Reply #3541 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 22:05:23 »

As soon as I hit post there was a buzz at my door. Just received them! Didn't think they would come today as I already had deliveries twice already! They look great, will post pics soon.

Offline P1kas

• AKA Crono
« Reply #3542 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 22:18:34 »

Thanks Krytone!

(Attachment Link)

Malaysia post stops tracking US packages after they get to ISC

I believe the one on the right is called Mint Madness. Seems 5 shot to me! Very cool
There is no such thing as "too much orange."

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3543 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 22:34:18 »

Thanks Krytone!

(Attachment Link)

Malaysia post stops tracking US packages after they get to ISC

I believe the one on the right is called Mint Madness. Seems 5 shot to me! Very cool
Yes sir, its a 5 shot cap  ^-^

As soon as I hit post there was a buzz at my door. Just received them! Didn't think they would come today as I already had deliveries twice already! They look great, will post pics soon.

nice. thanks for the update  :-*

Offline TheEerieCold

« Reply #3544 on: Tue, 18 April 2017, 17:02:41 »
Got mine today, looks great!

Matrix Abel+ Ver.Dark / Matrix 8XV2.0 (Red) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Blue) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Caustic Custom) / Matrix Noah / Matrix Abel X RX-178 Ver.CA / Matrix 8XV2.0 ADD (Silver) / Matrix Falcon (Nebula) / Matrix Vita (McFlurry) / Matrix ME SE (McFlurry)

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #3545 on: Tue, 18 April 2017, 17:08:18 »

Agreed, the purple looks amazing.

Offline brianjking

• always carry a towel.
    • @brianjking
« Reply #3546 on: Tue, 18 April 2017, 17:18:22 »

Nice, which colorway is this?

I am waiting on Snow Unicorn, however, I kinda wish I would have gotten Mint Madness or whatever based on the photos I've seen thus far.

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #3547 on: Tue, 18 April 2017, 17:21:25 »

I am waiting on Snow Unicorn, however, I kinda wish I would have gotten Mint Madness or whatever based on the photos I've seen thus far.

pretty sure its the purple one, if you scroll up and look at the one I posted you can see it without the light

Offline TheEerieCold

« Reply #3548 on: Tue, 18 April 2017, 17:56:15 »
Had to get that Power Core Cherry Tropics, sweet colorway!

pretty sure its the purple one, if you scroll up and look at the one I posted you can see it without the light

Actually its the Lemon Lime, it changes really easy based on the backlight.

166299-0
« Last Edit: Tue, 18 April 2017, 18:05:18 by TheEerieCold »
Matrix Abel+ Ver.Dark / Matrix 8XV2.0 (Red) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Blue) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Caustic Custom) / Matrix Noah / Matrix Abel X RX-178 Ver.CA / Matrix 8XV2.0 ADD (Silver) / Matrix Falcon (Nebula) / Matrix Vita (McFlurry) / Matrix ME SE (McFlurry)

Offline rustywok

« Reply #3549 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 17:42:56 »
Furballs in a line.