Author Topic: WTB: Numpad Plate/numpad!  (Read 1458 times)

Offline KaminKevCrew

• Trade Count: (0)
WTB: Numpad Plate/numpad!
« on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 15:40:34 »
Hola!
I'm trying to build a numpad for my better half for christmas. Anyway, the acrylic that I cut is a bit too thick for locking into the switches, and a bit too thin to use hot glue on.

Anyway, if anyone has a plate (made of any material, any color although turquoise/blue-ish colors would be awesome!) I would be happy to buy it from you! Needs to be MX compatible, and it will be a hand build, unless someone has a PCB they'd like to include, so if you don't have a pcb, I would need either the square plates, or the h pattern ones.

Thanks!
Kevin
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 December 2015, 16:57:53 by KaminKevCrew »

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
Re: WTB: Sprit 120g Spring/any heavy spring
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 15:41:24 »
Hi there, So, I just built my first keyboard, and my spacebar sticks on the upstroke. I've tried several things to fix it in a more conventional manner, but nothing has worked. As such, I'm hoping that someone has a 120g gold plated spring, although a non plated spring would also be fine. I currently have an MX clear spring in my Purple Zealio, since I had one on hand, but that didn't quite do the trick. So, if anyone has any springs they could send, I would really appreciate it.

I am willing to buy any number of springs, but I need at least 1. I'll happily pay shipping, and all that hoo-ha. So yeah, if anyone has some that they could sell me/hook me up with, please let me know!!!

I have some, but youd have to pick up 100 :). Pm me.

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 15:43:50 »
Hi there, So, I just built my first keyboard, and my spacebar sticks on the upstroke. I've tried several things to fix it in a more conventional manner, but nothing has worked. As such, I'm hoping that someone has a 120g gold plated spring, although a non plated spring would also be fine. I currently have an MX clear spring in my Purple Zealio, since I had one on hand, but that didn't quite do the trick. So, if anyone has any springs they could send, I would really appreciate it.

I am willing to buy any number of springs, but I need at least 1. I'll happily pay shipping, and all that hoo-ha. So yeah, if anyone has some that they could sell me/hook me up with, please let me know!!!

I might have one. If you PM me I'd be happy to send you one if you send me a shipping label. I doubt it's gold-plated.

Offline mrgoldenzombie

• Topre is cool I guess....
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 17:31:57 »
120g???!!??? Your fingers are going to have six packs by the end of the week
O-Ringed Black RealForce 87u  | O-Ringed Novatouch with Miami PBT

Offline KaminKevCrew

Re: WTB: Numpad Plate/numpad!
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 16:58:12 »
bump!