geekhack Marketplace > Mekanisk.co

[GB][CLOSED] Fjell Classic Round 3

<< < (2/19) > >>

metalliccharles:

--- Quote from: LeandreN on Sun, 23 December 2018, 14:05:28 ---Fjell Pro was supposed to be done over a year ago. I have the sample in my hands, however I realize that there is more engineering involved that I am capable of doing right now. It works at it is, however I want the mounting method to compete with all other options on the market, and that requires more work. I would say it is 60% done design-wise.

--- End quote ---

Fjell classic will do for now.  Hopefully Fjell pro one day ;)

LeandreN:
There will be some surprises when this goes live.  :thumb:

TheNamesTy45:
Frantically refreshing the Mekanisk page to get in on this. In my eyes, Fjell is the gold standard for high profile 60% case aesthetics. Been wanting to get my hands on one since the original Fjell run.

LeandreN:

--- Quote from: TheNamesTy45 on Sun, 23 December 2018, 17:50:41 ---Frantically refreshing the Mekanisk page to get in on this. In my eyes, Fjell is the gold standard for high profile 60% case aesthetics. Been wanting to get my hands on one since the original Fjell run.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the kind words. Don't worry, I promise you that you will get the ability to buy one :)

cdhoffmann:
Holy crap! I have literally been hunting for one of these on Mechmarket for the past month. I am so excited!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version