Author Topic: [WTS] NOTHING, THANK YOU EVERY ONE  (Read 39718 times)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Re: [WTS] BRO SET URGENT STORY INSIDE, HELP
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 00:26:51 »
There are probably lower cost spay/neuter clinics locally that can help if spaying the dog will help her get better.  For example, here's one in Ontario.  I'd recommend looking around.

Offline Sifo

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Illustrious
« Reply #101 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 00:28:54 »
There are probably lower cost spay/neuter clinics locally that can help if spaying the dog will help her get better.  For example, here's one in Ontario.  I'd recommend looking around.

I don't know the details of it all, she lives in NC (USA). We haven't talked much lately, she hasn't been online all that much since hearing the news. Thanks for the info though
I love Elzy

Offline OTD

« Reply #102 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 00:39:18 »
If it will help at all, I can throw in some of my spare novelty caps free of charge to whoever buys the bro set. I hope everything works out in the end for her friend. What actually happened to her dog?

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #103 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 00:40:48 »
If it will help at all, I can throw in some of my spare novelty caps free of charge to whoever buys the bro set. I hope everything works out in the end for her friend. What actually happened to her dog?

I'm not sure. She was away in England doing some study abroad and came back to her dog having some severe infection.

But thank you very much for the offer
I love Elzy

Offline OTD

« Reply #104 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 00:47:01 »
You are welcome. It's the least I could do for someone who helped me out with info I did not know about when i was still lurking. I could only cover conus shipping for the caps by the way.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #105 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 02:29:14 »
I covered $220 usd (like 300+ or something cad according to paypal owww) out of pocket. I believe she will have enough to afford the surgery if her friend follows through with a $300 loan.

Bro Set is to help me cover losses but I wanted to get the money to them asap because time isn't on their side. Thank you all and good night
I love Elzy

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #106 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 03:23:48 »
hope everything works out for ur friend

I put in a bit of what I could, i am jobless atm lol
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline geniekid

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #107 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 08:35:08 »
I don't understand.  Where are the reward tiers...?

Lol, jk.  Just made a donation. :D

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #108 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 10:16:26 »
Show Image

A very close friend of mine's dog is dying, and quickly. She's barely known her dog for as long as she's known me. Originally I was going to give away this Bro Set because Bunny was kind enough to gift it to me, but I really wanna help her and her buddy out. I'm asking for $100 USD shipped tracked via bubble mailer from Canada, all going directly to the cause. I'm sorry if the price seems kinda steep for what it is. You get a complete lightly used bro set (like once or twice from what I can remember to do a typing test) that has every add on (the GB didn't have optional add ons but rather just included everything), a themed mimic cable, Ctrl Alt business card and some stickers and my gratitude. OTD has offered some of his novelty caps to the buyer which I appreciate very much.

If you'd like to help and chip in maybe a dollar or something that would be amazing as well. I might even list an artisan or something if I can figure out reasonable pricing.

More info and link to donations is here: https://www.gofundme.com/7tgy6nf8

It feels so bad to beg because I honestly haven't contributed anything here but I really want to help.

Thank you all for reading.

Update: I covered $220 usd (like 300+ or something cad according to paypal owww) out of pocket. I believe she will have enough to afford the surgery if her friend follows through with a $300 loan.

Bro Set is to help me cover losses but I wanted to get the money to them asap because time isn't on their side. Thank you all and good night

Good luck with the sale! That's amazing for you to help your friend this way. A dying dog is the worst :( I hope the puppy gets better soon!
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #109 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 11:18:31 »
Molly is going through surgery right now. They were able to get to an emergency clinic but of course it costed a whole lot more. They were able to get a loan that they can pay off interest free. Thank you to everyone who has donated it means so much to me, and of course to the family of the doggy. We hope there are no complications and that all goes well
I love Elzy

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #110 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 11:30:53 »
don't they have insurance?

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #111 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 11:32:31 »
Sorry to spam updates but the doctors called back and surgery was a success! They're keeping her until the morning to make sure there are no complications and that everything is okay before returning her to the family. Everything seems to be going as the doctors hoped so far :D

Again thank you everyone who donated, I don't know everyone's real names or else I would personally be thanking you here. The set is still available (some interest has been shown) to anyone who wishes to help. 
I love Elzy

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #112 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 11:33:00 »
don't they have insurance?

we're talking about America here
I love Elzy

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #113 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 12:19:12 »
Broke as hell, but donated what I could. I hope everything works out for the best Sifo!

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #114 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 12:32:05 »
good to hear!
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #115 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 12:40:24 »
Send a PM re: the bro set

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #116 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 12:47:31 »
Good news for everyone!

I will still be giving away the bro set package later thanks to riot!

Thank you gh, everyone has been so kind to this cause I'm blown away. Again I hardly contribute anything useful here so for you guys to help not even myself but a friend of mine you don't even know, it's amazing and we're very thankful. I hope there will be happy updates tomorrow so that Molly can be happy and play in 2016 and years to come.
I love Elzy

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
Re: [WTS] NOTHING, THANK YOU EVERY ONE
« Reply #117 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 18:55:43 »
Molly is on her way home, thank you for making this possible everyone.
I love Elzy