geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Printed Colemak that isn't DSA profile?

(1/2) > >>

dndlmx:
What are my options, if any, for having a visible Colemak layout in front of me? 

I haven't been able to type QWERTY without searching and pecking for almost 5 years. A dye subbed set of caps with a more ergonomic profile would be nice. Obviously there's blanks, but not having the number row and symbols printed bugs me. Even if I have *most* of it down to muscle memory. That's an ugly row, there's no way around it.

dndlmx:
GH ain't what it used to be, that's for sure.

SpAmRaY:
You might try a custom set from maxkeyboard or wasd not the best quality but they'd have legends.

Or look for a uniform SA key set, signature plastics might have some in stock.

I don't follow group buys much anymore but I don't think many have Colemak kits very often.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ddot:
Off the top of my head, Space Cadet and Carbon R2 both had Colemak and Dvorak kits, although I'm not sure if everything reached MOQ and was actually made.

zslane:
Pretty much any custom keycap set that drops on MassDrop will have a COLEVRAK kit available. Keep an eye out for such a set and if you see one you like, join the drop. Of course, chances are it will take many, many months for the keycaps to get manufactured and delivered, but they are worth the wait, especially if we are talking premium sphericals like SA or MT3 or the cylindrical gold standard, GMK.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version