geekhack Community > Keyboards

Unpopular Keyboard Opinions

<< < (1264/1270) > >>

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: mathisart on Wed, 15 May 2024, 14:55:57 ---I don't exactly champion it. I'd like a better one (which I guess exists). I'm using QGMLWB.

--- End quote ---

What's the benefit of putting L in the top row?. I feel like that would result in more hand movements because L is a pretty common letter used.

Prince Valiant:

--- Quote from: mathisart on Wed, 15 May 2024, 14:55:57 ---I don't exactly champion it. I'd like a better one (which I guess exists). I'm using QGMLWB.

--- End quote ---
What do you think of it? The biggest issue I have with QWERTY is some of the awkward combos.

clay:
"Thock" in MX boards sound cheap. The low pitched acoustic sound can be achieved in cheaper plastic boards when you stuff it with foams and polyfill etc. If you have a high end keyboard, embrace the sound that it naturally makes instead of forcing it to thock. Or better still, if you want true thock, you go Topre.

iri:

--- Quote from: clay on Sat, 18 May 2024, 01:57:29 ---"Thock" in MX boards sound cheap. The low pitched acoustic sound can be achieved in cheaper plastic boards when you stuff it with foams and polyfill etc. If you have a high end keyboard, embrace the sound that it naturally makes instead of forcing it to thock. Or better still, if you want true thock, you go Topre.

--- End quote ---
UNpopular opinions

clay:
One of the most popular opinions ever

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version