Author Topic: Free stuff! Pay it forward!  (Read 14234380 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Free stuff! Pay it forward!
« Reply #6650 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 19:55:41 »
PM'd about the Portal 2 75% coupon.

On the otherhand, I do have an extra copy of HL2 and HL2: Episode One if anyone wants it.
you still have it?

Portal 2 is like $15 for me, so maybe $10 for you these days.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline BKinBK

« Reply #6651 on: Wed, 13 March 2019, 12:28:00 »
UNICOMP SPACESAVER M BUCKLING SPRING KEYBOARD (MAC)

The "B" key doubles up occasionally, and the frame has drying spots from when it was washed in the dishwasher (see photo). Otherwise, keyboard is in great and very clean condition.

PM me if interested. Shipping costs from NYC via UPS (which probably only makes $$ sense for those in the US).

Taken.
« Last Edit: Fri, 15 March 2019, 11:45:15 by BKinBK »

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #6652 on: Sat, 16 March 2019, 08:42:02 »
Free stuff:
- Duck inserts
- WYSE spacebar
- GMK Dolch row 4 cap

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/szc5WZb
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 March 2019, 02:47:40 by quochung1989 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6653 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 17:54:57 »
I'll just trash these.
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 April 2019, 08:49:34 by SpAmRaY »

Offline Aran.E99

« Reply #6654 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 08:27:08 »
I'm cleaning my room out and am feeling rather charitable today. If anyone wants this filthy Cherry G81, you can have it. The cable and card reader PCB are missing so it can't be used (god knows why anybody would want to). The only useful thing on it is probably the case. If nobody takes this within 5 days, I'm going to destroy it. If you PM me a location, I can get a postage quote for you (if you're in the UK it will be about £5)
216602-0
Thanks!
SMK 2nd Gen Blue Alps mount <3

Offline the_ambyguous

• there's a fine line between click and clack
« Reply #6655 on: Mon, 08 April 2019, 01:34:03 »
I'm cleaning my room out and am feeling rather charitable today. If anyone wants this filthy Cherry G81, you can have it. The cable and card reader PCB are missing so it can't be used (god knows why anybody would want to). The only useful thing on it is probably the case. If nobody takes this within 5 days, I'm going to destroy it. If you PM me a location, I can get a postage quote for you (if you're in the UK it will be about £5)
(Attachment Link)
Thanks!
PM!
Magnavox Typewriter | AEK64 | 658-4081 | Leading Edge 3501 | Omnikey Orange | 197Stotle | MPC2000

Offline buzzking00

« Reply #6656 on: Tue, 09 April 2019, 23:01:09 »
Hey guys! I received a keyboard and during shipment one of the stems broke off and it stuck to my keycap.
Does anyone have 1 clicky switch and 1 1u DSA key to give away? The keyset is Navy, but I'll take any color, beggars can't be choosers!
Thanks in advance guys!

Offline sleepy

« Reply #6657 on: Wed, 10 April 2019, 13:41:00 »
Hey guys! I received a keyboard and during shipment one of the stems broke off and it stuck to my keycap.
Does anyone have 1 clicky switch and 1 1u DSA key to give away? The keyset is Navy, but I'll take any color, beggars can't be choosers!
Thanks in advance guys!

hey, i haven't got any clicky switches but i've got some DSA keys laying around i think. Is there a specific color you need for the cap? I can take a look later

Offline ramnes

• T fou, mec?
« Reply #6658 on: Sat, 27 April 2019, 10:17:29 »
Very good condition beige G81-1800 case + cable in France, yours for the cost of shipping (not worth it outside Europe).
23h18 - photekq: hhkb with silenced realforce sliders and lubricated well is
23h18 - photekq: the best switch i've used

Offline AbstraktDesignLab

« Reply #6659 on: Thu, 02 May 2019, 16:16:16 »
People local to Bunker Hill west virginia, I am giving away full Wyse DCS Keycap sets. I have over 80 of them

Offline AbstraktDesignLab

« Reply #6660 on: Fri, 03 May 2019, 10:34:01 »
Thanks in advance guys!

Where are you located? I think I have a spare MX blue and maybe some Kailh clicky switches laying around.

Offline buzzking00

« Reply #6661 on: Wed, 08 May 2019, 04:30:31 »
Thanks in advance guys!

Where are you located? I think I have a spare MX blue and maybe some Kailh clicky switches laying around.

Located in USA-California

Offline TeacherGeek

« Reply #6662 on: Tue, 18 June 2019, 06:18:02 »
People local to Bunker Hill west virginia, I am giving away full Wyse DCS Keycap sets. I have over 80 of them

Ship it if I pay the shipping?

Offline shmemcat

« Reply #6663 on: Thu, 20 June 2019, 16:58:35 »
-REDACTED-
« Last Edit: Thu, 20 June 2019, 17:15:53 by shmemcat »

Offline nolan.hates.soymilk

« Reply #6664 on: Tue, 25 June 2019, 15:01:20 »
I have the GMK “accent keys two” from Originative in eraser pink. They’ve just been collecting dust in my closet. If you pay for shipping I’ll send them your way.

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6665 on: Tue, 25 June 2019, 18:40:24 »
I have the GMK “accent keys two” from Originative in eraser pink. They’ve just been collecting dust in my closet. If you pay for shipping I’ll send them your way.

PMing.
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #6666 on: Wed, 03 July 2019, 05:54:10 »
Hey guys, I am looking for a DSA profile OR backlight caps/set enough to fit 75%(TKL) keyboard. I don't really care for the caps to be a "set" as long as they can fit the switches on the according rows/positions. I also don't care what the condition of the caps is (this is why i am posting it here). If anybody is able to hook me up I will pay the shipping (of course) and some tip on top of that if needed. Thank you in advance!
What the hell am I even doing

Offline e_bb

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6667 on: Tue, 09 July 2019, 21:17:54 »
got help. thanks
« Last Edit: Wed, 08 July 2020, 23:12:26 by e_bb »
start typing properly

Offline vorpalll

« Reply #6668 on: Sun, 21 July 2019, 16:40:11 »
hey all, i'm looking to grab a year of the pig from mechanicalkeyboards.com and was wondering if anyone has one of their coupons lying around with no plans for it. would appreciate being able to save a few bucks. thanks :>

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
  • Nibble or Nybble either way it sounds delicious!
« Reply #6669 on: Wed, 28 August 2019, 18:35:44 »
Just wanted to  if anyone has a spare kalih box navy and jade i could have to compare, I use mx greens now and will be building a board soon, I hope, and just wanted to test them out, if not i can try and find a sampler pack no worries. Im in the US.

Thanks,

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 August 2019, 22:01:05 by ITzNybble »
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue
Custom Miami QFR - MX Green
Handwired Redox-Manuform - Box Pink/Box Navy
KBD67 MKII PolyCarbonate - Gateron CJ

Offline TAdams

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #6670 on: Sun, 01 September 2019, 15:31:42 »
Just wanted to  if anyone has a spare kalih box navy and jade i could have to compare, I use mx greens now and will be building a board soon, I hope, and just wanted to test them out, if not i can try and find a sampler pack no worries. Im in the US.

Thanks,

I use MX greens also and would like to know how they compare.
i want to unsee that - eyebleach plz!

Offline Prelim

« Reply #6671 on: Sun, 15 December 2019, 15:24:09 »
anyone from EU can spare one Gateron ink black switch?

(I would like to compare with my other Gats)
2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline Quercus

• I have not been murdered.
« Reply #6672 on: Thu, 23 January 2020, 16:41:46 »
Noob here and at the bench. I busted 2 Cherry M9s desoldering an old typewriter for a hand wired keeb. I doubt many have these laying around, but I'm in the US and would be happy to pay shipping or dm an offer.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6673 on: Fri, 24 January 2020, 08:45:45 »
Noob here and at the bench. I busted 2 Cherry M9s desoldering an old typewriter for a hand wired keeb. I doubt many have these laying around, but I'm in the US and would be happy to pay shipping or dm an offer.
Shoot me a PM, I'm pretty sure I've got a few of them, it might take me a bit to find them.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #6674 on: Fri, 24 January 2020, 14:41:23 »

Thanks,

I use MX greens also and would like to know how they compare.

Amazon's got a 9 switch tester for $11.90 (with free prime shipping) that has both of those, and more from the box family. That's what I started with. I keep burning through both as soon as I get them in, though I may stick more to jades. The testers are probably better to have around anyway.

Does anybody have an IBM F AT bottom casing, preferably one that's pretty ratty? Both of mine are in decent shape ... so I don't like the idea of drilling their cable holes out in order to add a 5 pin din socket so I can just use MIDI cables when transporting them. I would pay for it, I just can't post in the classifieds section yet.
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 January 2020, 19:23:55 by Maledicted »

Offline Quercus

• I have not been murdered.
« Reply #6675 on: Fri, 24 January 2020, 19:16:37 »
 ;D Noob screw up post. Hi!
« Last Edit: Wed, 18 March 2020, 22:14:22 by Quercus »

Offline TopreMoon

« Reply #6676 on: Tue, 18 February 2020, 18:26:42 »
Anyone happen to have some spare HHKB Pro 2 domes and springs? I need about 15 :(

Offline Nasanieru_kun

• My mum taught my everything about saving money.
« Reply #6677 on: Sat, 14 March 2020, 23:34:40 »
I found a Chicony KB-7601 with SKCM Whites at Goodwill for $3, but the DIN cable was shot. I attempted to splice it with a PS/2 cable from a faulty HP rubber dome but I didn't realize the wires would be so thin to the point my wire stripper would be unable to strip them reliably. Someone have a cable (DIN or PS/2) compatible with it that I could have? Looking around, I found that most Chicony boards use compatible cables but if you have an image of the keyboard end of the cable that would be great. Located in the US. Thanks!
Monterey K108 - SMK blue ALPS-mount | Fellowes (Chicony) KB-7061 - ALPS SKCM White | Nippon Electric Company APC-H412 - NEC blue oval

The Goodwill Connoisseur

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #6678 on: Sun, 15 March 2020, 23:23:38 »
I found a Chicony KB-7601 with SKCM Whites at Goodwill for $3, but the DIN cable was shot. I attempted to splice it with a PS/2 cable from a faulty HP rubber dome but I didn't realize the wires would be so thin to the point my wire stripper would be unable to strip them reliably. Someone have a cable (DIN or PS/2) compatible with it that I could have? Looking around, I found that most Chicony boards use compatible cables but if you have an image of the keyboard end of the cable that would be great. Located in the US. Thanks!

These are much higher quality than you're going to find on just about any keyboard:

Hosa MID-505 Serviceable 5-Pin DIN to Serviceable 5-Pin DIN Pro MIDI Cable, 5 Feet

The connectors on each end are, interestingly, almost exactly the same as those on my Unitek K151Ls from the 80s, thick and beefy metal, but the cables themselves are nice and thick and very flexible, with some kind of rubber for the jacket. 5-pin MIDI cables have exactly the same 5-pin connector as old keyboards. You could buy one of whatever length you like, cut it in half, strip it, and you've got a 2 replacement cables for poor old castrated keyboards.

Another thing I like to do on boards that aren't particularly collectable is drill some holes and screw one of these bad boys onto the chassis:

CESS DIN Female 5-Pin Jack Socket Connector Panel Mount Soldering - 5 Pin MIDI DIN Socket (LW) (jcx) (4 Pack)

Then you can easily store your board, and move it wherever, without the cable getting in the way, and you can even just use regular old MIDI cables of whatever lengths you like to boot.

Offline nanook_the_great

• Give me all your left shift
« Reply #6679 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 11:14:29 »
Hello Friends,
I'll start by saying that I am not a new user, but I don't use these forums that much and I have a noobish question that I am not sure where to post:
Is there a forum or place where keyboard enthusiasts can go to trade individual keys from sets they are not using or barter for keys they need? Is the marketplace the right place for that?

For instance: I have a GMK Triumph Alder set, and I lost the "Z" key and I would would be interested in a 2.25 U Shift key. I have like 60-some-odd keys like all the 10-numpad, F#, and modifiers that I don't need in my build, and would be willing to trade individual keycaps if someone needed them; however, as far as I can tell on reddit or GH there isn't a good place for users to sell/trade individual key caps to help other members complete set or builds. I'm sure there are other users that have this problem too.

I posted this question here, because I would be willing to give keycaps away for free if someone needed one that I dont have a need for.

I guess I could post my wanted keys in the original IC/Buy thread. Thoughts?

Offline o3okevin

« Reply #6680 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 13:20:57 »
Hello Friends,
I'll start by saying that I am not a new user, but I don't use these forums that much and I have a noobish question that I am not sure where to post:
Is there a forum or place where keyboard enthusiasts can go to trade individual keys from sets they are not using or barter for keys they need? Is the marketplace the right place for that?

For instance: I have a GMK Triumph Alder set, and I lost the "Z" key and I would would be interested in a 2.25 U Shift key. I have like 60-some-odd keys like all the 10-numpad, F#, and modifiers that I don't need in my build, and would be willing to trade individual keycaps if someone needed them; however, as far as I can tell on reddit or GH there isn't a good place for users to sell/trade individual key caps to help other members complete set or builds. I'm sure there are other users that have this problem too.

I posted this question here, because I would be willing to give keycaps away for free if someone needed one that I dont have a need for.

I guess I could post my wanted keys in the original IC/Buy thread. Thoughts?
Classifieds here (25 post minimum) and mechmarket on Reddit are what you're looking for, just make a post describing your asks. Make sure to include a timestamp!

Offline gipetto

« Reply #6681 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 14:24:55 »
I have unpopulated pcbs here, located in ireland so I'd prefer eu to make postage cheaper.

Three full size backlit iso southpaw pcbs. you could screw two of these together for a caseless pcb mount build.
edit: i built the other pcbs.
« Last Edit: Thu, 14 May 2020, 06:06:32 by gipetto »

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #6682 on: Wed, 25 March 2020, 12:06:00 »
I have some damaged stuff available for free, my classifieds post has been pending for a week so I'll just link my DT thread.

https://deskthority.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=23614
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline LINdp

« Reply #6683 on: Thu, 21 May 2020, 21:55:49 »
If anyone's got a spare windows 10 key,  :D

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #6684 on: Fri, 22 May 2020, 15:34:57 »
If anyone's got a spare windows 10 key,  :D

For what sort of switches? I have one on my F107 that I'll probably swap for a Geekhack key. Not sure what else I may have as far as random garbage caps I pulled off of boards, probably wouldn't be the 8/10 style.

Offline RossLocke18

« Reply #6685 on: Mon, 22 June 2020, 00:13:20 »
Hello everyone :) I just turned 19 yesterday, and got some money I used to purchase some linear switches! Now, I just need an actual mechanical keeb kit to put them into ! I am relatively new to the MK scene, and am wondering if any of you kind people have any 65% or alice style kits you dont want? Thats probably a laugh, but a guy can always dream lol!

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #6686 on: Mon, 22 June 2020, 00:21:29 »
Hello everyone :) I just turned 19 yesterday, and got some money I used to purchase some linear switches! Now, I just need an actual mechanical keeb kit to put them into ! I am relatively new to the MK scene, and am wondering if any of you kind people have any 65% or alice style kits you dont want? Thats probably a laugh, but a guy can always dream lol!

Kits, maybe not. I would seriously not be surprised if people had old keyboard husks that they desoldered the switches from that you could have though. Aren't there open source boards that are similar to the Alice? You might be able to find one that would only cost as much as getting some acrylic cut, buying some bits of wire and diodes, etc, and a Teensy.

Offline chale_moore

« Reply #6687 on: Tue, 23 June 2020, 06:20:15 »
I want free stuff on Frontech keyboard Model No- FT-1672, please I am waiting. Thank you.

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #6688 on: Tue, 23 June 2020, 15:11:22 »
I want free stuff on Frontech keyboard Model No- FT-1672, please I am waiting. Thank you.

I have never even heard of that board. Is it even mechanical? It looks like a cheap rubber dome to me.

Offline Timbersawdust

• aka snorlax
« Reply #6689 on: Tue, 23 June 2020, 19:56:25 »

I have never even heard of that board. Is it even mechanical? It looks like a cheap rubber dome to me.

Yes
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 July 2020, 08:16:41 by Timbersawdust »

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #6690 on: Tue, 23 June 2020, 20:34:27 »

This is the state of the community now
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #6691 on: Mon, 29 June 2020, 13:05:18 »

I have an OG board NIB once you reach 100 posts I'll cover shipping to Germany if I have no use for it, please I am waiting. Thank you.

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #6692 on: Wed, 15 July 2020, 23:53:35 »
Does anyone have a spare white/beige Cherry 1800 case? The little clips on mine have been kinda screwed for a while and don't hold together very well anymore
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #6693 on: Thu, 16 July 2020, 00:59:29 »
Does anyone have a spare white/beige Cherry 1800 case? The little clips on mine have been kinda screwed for a while and don't hold together very well anymore

I used to have a couple from scavenging and can check if I haven't already given them out. If I do have one to spare, I'll surely let you know. Cheers :thumb:

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #6694 on: Sat, 18 July 2020, 02:52:02 »

I used to have a couple from scavenging and can check if I haven't already given them out. If I do have one to spare, I'll surely let you know. Cheers :thumb:

:-* :-* :-*
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #6695 on: Sat, 18 July 2020, 03:15:58 »

:-* :-* :-*

i have a couple i can check the condition of
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline Phenix

« Reply #6696 on: Sat, 18 July 2020, 12:04:55 »

I have an OG board NIB once you reach 100 posts I'll cover shipping to Germany if I have no use for it, please I am waiting. Thank you.
hi could you make a pic? i need a new keyboard for my workspace. thanks

Gesendet von meinem SM-T83x mit Tapatalk

Winter is coming.

Offline bloodparticle

• A through hole keyboard fan!
« Reply #6697 on: Sat, 18 July 2020, 13:19:53 »
(〜^∇^)〜(〜^∇^)〜(〜^∇^)〜
Any free keycaps set for my first build!
[at least I tried, the "no" is guaranteed ..lol..]

Offline OxC0FFEE

« Reply #6698 on: Tue, 21 July 2020, 07:04:16 »
I have a tale of woe. It's short but poignant. I have arrived at my endgame board (I hear you laughing, but it's true — YAS62 with lubed vint black stems in tealio housings and 62g gold SPRiT springs, in case you're curious) and I don't have the two /dev/tty triumph mods I need to complete it (though by rights I should, as they were in the extra triumph mods kit). *cries in /dev/tty*

Does a kind person who has these two keys — 1u control and 1.75u right shift — and doesn't need them feel generous? I will happily pay for them.

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #6699 on: Tue, 21 July 2020, 13:11:16 »
(〜^∇^)〜(〜^∇^)〜(〜^∇^)〜
Any free keycaps set for my first build!
[at least I tried, the "no" is guaranteed ..lol..]

What are you building?

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!