geekhack Marketplace > Artisan Services

DUCK's Inventory of Korean Custom Keyboard Sets FOR SALE [ CLOSED ]

(1/34) > >>

elton5354:
What I have for sale are keyboards from Duck's previous buys. These all have minor defects which includes tiny dents/scratches and/or anodizing defects.  I will show you a picture of some dents/scratches.  Most of the dent/scratches are very similar. The anodizing defects cannot be shown on camera, so I will describe it.  Some of the anodizing defects includes smudges or lines with different tone of colour.

What I have for sale are listed here.  These are all sets which includes assembled PCB (without switches), steel plate, and mounts.

KingSaver(Silver) : 12 - $240 - 0 LEFT

LightPad(Silver) : 6 - $130 - 0 LEFT
LightPad(Black) : 6 - $130 - 0 LEFT

LightSaver V1(Red) : 1 - $250 - 0 LEFT
LightSaver V1(Black): 1 - $250 - 0 LEFT

The difference with V1 is that this is not compatible with a Duck Raiser. No Poker marks on the back of the case
DuckminiV1(Red) : 2 - $200 - 0 LEFT
DuckminiV1(Black) : 2 - $200 - 0 LEFT

DuckminiV2(Red) : 2 - $215 - 0 LEFT
DuckminiV2(Black) : 4 - $215 - 0 LEFT
DuckminiV2(Silver) : 4 - $215 - 0 LEFT

Duck Raisers are used with Duckmini V2s only.
Duck Raiser(Red) : 0 - $60 - 5 LEFT
Duck Raiser(Black) : 0 - $60 - 0 LEFT
Duck Raiser(Silver) : 0 - $60 - 2 LEFT

Payment
All prices are in USD.  You will pay 3.9% + $.30 in PayPal fees.  Payment will go to TrueCustom's PayPal account.  He will receive all the funds.  I will PM those interested his PayPal email.  You will have 48 hours to pay otherwise I will sell it to someone else interested in buying.

Shipping
All of these will be shipped from South Korea, so EMS shipping method will be used. Each set weighs about --- kg with packaging, so you will be looking at row --- kg.Click here to check your zone and Click here to check their updated prices

We will not be responsible for lost or damaged package during shipping.  If you want full insurance, let me know, I will have to declare the package at full value.

Ordering

ORDER IS CLOSED

elton5354:
Reserved

tuantruong:
PM'ed.
I'm so excited!! ;D

mousesony:
I might want a black light pad depending on the price.

Sifo:
Where's it shipping from, cuz it implies that you have them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version