Author Topic: [FA] redhat clickclacks, codes that's blue, & rainbow cats, too  (Read 18199 times)

Offline precarious

• Trade Count: (0)
  • LOOK MOM, I'M A DRAGONZORD! DOOOO DODOODODODOODOO
Re: [FA] redhat clickclacks, codes that's blue, & rainbow cats, too
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 25 March 2013, 01:39:12 »
(Attachment Link)

i'm going to go ahead and declare you the victor, since you got it right on the very finest of lines.  my apologies to kabuks, but i would have chosen you of course if you had both posted at the exact same time. :)

i'll send some pms to everyone now.

Offline precarious

• LOOK MOM, I'M A DRAGONZORD! DOOOO DODOODODODOODOO
« Reply #101 on: Mon, 25 March 2013, 02:18:28 »
$17 on the nyan that was at $16

i didn't even notice this was happening, so i apologize to you things were a bit unclear.  i guess the way i saw it looking back is like this:

bunnylake got to 16 first
eradicatedzombie matched
bunnylake self-bumped to 17
rararararra bumped the other one to 17

i guess here you either look at it as eradicatedzombie staying at 18, taking rarararararar's place at 17, or returning to the original 16 bid.  i don't think there was any good way to tell, really, so i kind of just went with the principle that they got there first and you didn't completely outbid them.  sorry about that. :(

i think i sent pms to everyone, remind me if i screwed something up again.

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
Re: Re: [FA] redhat clickclacks, codes that's blue, & rainbow cats, too
« Reply #102 on: Mon, 25 March 2013, 02:30:28 »

i didn't even notice this was happening, so i apologize to you things were a bit unclear.  i guess the way i saw it looking back is like this:

eradicatedzombie matched

i guess here you either look at it as eradicatedzombie staying at 18, taking rarararararar's place at 17, or returning to the original 16 bid.  i don't think there was any good way to tell, really, so i kind of just went with the principle that they got there first and you didn't completely outbid them.  sorry about that. :(

lol, seriously do not worry about that.
I was only paying attention to posts with simple number values and not to posts with a bunch of edits. No biggie :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 March 2013, 02:32:11 by Jocelyn »

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #103 on: Mon, 25 March 2013, 09:55:57 »

eradicatedzombie matched

NOOOO I retracted my bid, sorry if you didn't see the post about it, please give it to joce!!!!
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็