Author Topic: Great Experience/Service from MK  (Read 2623 times)

Offline PilotChup

Great Experience/Service from MK
« on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 14:05:52 »
Hope this is appropriate to put in this forum, but I just wanted to say thanks to Josh M. at MK.com

Bought a keycool 84 yellow backlit with brown switches from them on Tuesday and paid for the 3 day shipping to hope to receive it by Friday before I go on a trip. However once I got the tracking number (before FedEx picked up the package), FedEx was showing a delivery date of Tuesday/Monday. So I called MK and Josh answered. I told him I'd like to pay the difference for faster shipping (if possible) so that it would get here by Friday. He asked if I would hold for a second, and after about a minutes he came back saying it was all taken care of and I owe him nothing!

Don't care if there's a cheaper place out there, you can't beat that service. MK has my business every time.

Thanks Josh!

Offline JoshMK

• * Commercial Vendor
  • MechanicalKeyboards.com
    • MechanicalKeyboards
Re: Great Experience/Service from MK
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 16:56:52 »
You're very welcome! I hope you enjoy your new keyboard!  :thumb:
Josh McConnell
MechanicalKeyboards.com
Josh@mechanicalkeyboards.com
615.266.1420 ext303

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 17:13:09 »
Always good to hear of positive experiences - so often we only hear when things go wrong.

And I bet you didn't expect to get a quick reply from the man himself! ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ShakeR

• http://mechanicalkeyboards.com
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 12:21:13 »
Always good to hear of positive experiences - so often we only hear when things go wrong.

And I bet you didn't expect to get a quick reply from the man himself! ;)

+1
MechanicalKeyboards.com - What do you type on?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 25 February 2014, 18:24:51 »
Didn't want to start a new thread but I just wanted to say excellent shipping speed, I ordered yesterday and got my keyboard today!

Offline intelli78

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 26 February 2014, 19:25:31 »
I have placed two orders with MK - once for just a spacebar, and once for a keyboard. The customer service and shipping was top-notch both times.  :thumb:
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.