Author Topic: [IC] LZ-GH Keyboard  (Read 123710 times)

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
Re: [IC] LZ-GH Keyboard
« Reply #600 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 22:31:02 »
I like how the 'H' looks like the hardocp [H]. It is like [G]eek [H]ard. The red kinda looks like hardocp red too. I really hope I don't miss out on this opportunity since I feel like I might have had something to do with this

I'm still unsure why the Korean customs don't come to geekhack to sell their boards. Do they not want to make money? What happens instead is certain people get them, mark them up and sell at ridiculous prices. I would think the manufacturer would want to make that money.

Please sell LZ keyboards here DrugER and LifeZ
Then boost made this thread 3 days later....  :p

you are welcome everyone  ;)

I know in reality this was probably in the works for awhile, but a guy can dream.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #601 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 22:32:41 »
I like how the 'H' looks like the hardocp [H]. It is like [G]eek [H]ard. The red kinda looks like hardocp red too. I really hope I don't miss out on this opportunity since I feel like I might have had something to do with this

I'm still unsure why the Korean customs don't come to geekhack to sell their boards. Do they not want to make money? What happens instead is certain people get them, mark them up and sell at ridiculous prices. I would think the manufacturer would want to make that money.

Please sell LZ keyboards here DrugER and LifeZ
Then boost made this thread 3 days later....  :p

you are welcome everyone  ;)

I know in reality this was probably in the works for awhile, but a guy can dream.

You still get props! Get LZ-GH mang!

Offline KuhnTang

• Game of Thrones
« Reply #602 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 23:42:47 »
This is a lot of money that I'm planning on spending tomorrow approx $350 with a total of (350 x 50) = $17,500.  Is there any kind of protection we get, or are we taking the risk of someone running away with our money? 

BTW, I hope I'm not insulting anyone, and I'm certainly not accusing anyone of anything, I'm just overly cautions with my money and generally not a trusting person. 

Offline KuhnTang

• Game of Thrones
« Reply #603 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 23:59:20 »
One more thing, at this price, will these really sell out as fast as everyone is making it seem?

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #604 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 00:11:21 »
One more thing, at this price, will these really sell out as fast as everyone is making it seem?

... I really hope not ...

Offline nebo

« Reply #605 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 00:49:52 »

I doubt it. The amount of people on these forums who back up what they say they'll buy with their wallets is actually a small number. They're also the ones with all the cool keyboards/keys. So go in the "post your... " threads and find those people and count how many posted ITT. :D

Offline MarkPharaoh

« Reply #606 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 00:50:41 »
Have you seen how fast custom boards have sold out before? I don't think the market has leveled off yet, they still go like hotcakes.
Current: HHKB Pro 2, 87u 55g 10AE, FC600C, Model M 1391401

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #607 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 00:54:10 »
mmmm hotcakes.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #608 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 01:02:45 »
hotcake = pancake right?

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
Re: Re: [IC] LZ-GH Keyboard
« Reply #609 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 06:53:47 »
hotcake = pancake right?

Yes...delicious pancakes.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #610 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 06:55:38 »
gief pankakez

Offline emptythecache

• out.
« Reply #611 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 07:34:47 »
I don't know about you guys, but I have the cash to drop immediately, and am 100% going to order one.

KuhnTang: You shouldn't worry about boost taking your money and running.

boost: have we figured out where the weight difference between this and the LZ-S comes from? was the bottom of the case not stainless steel before? was the bar smaller/thinner?

Offline Bim Gao

« Reply #612 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 08:01:36 »
If me and my friend order to the same shipping address, is that ok?

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
« Reply #613 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 08:09:01 »
I don't know about you guys, but I have the cash to drop immediately, and am 100% going to order one.

boost: have we figured out where the weight difference between this and the LZ-S comes from? was the bottom of the case not stainless steel before? was the bar smaller/thinner?

well, the LZ-S is around 3lbs and LZ-GH is around 5lbs T_T. That's all's I know about this.

yes.

"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #614 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 08:44:56 »
Thank you, boost, for clarifying about when payment is due in the ordering thread:

Quote from: boost
Invoices will be sent ASAP and 12 week lead time to create keyboard once payment is sent to the CNC shop. If you cannot do this, please don't submit an order and let someone else get a chance at it.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline AriesX

« Reply #615 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 11:10:32 »

well, the LZ-S is around 3lbs and LZ-GH is around 5lbs T_T. That's all's I know about this.

yes.

Do you know the differences with the lz-f? I can't find any info on it ;(

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
« Reply #616 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 11:14:56 »

yes.

Do you know the differences with the lz-f? I can't find any info on it ;(

Feet, colors, weight.
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #617 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 16:27:39 »
Probably not, especially being short notice.

For me, it's the layout.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline emptythecache

• out.
[IC] LZ-GH Keyboard
« Reply #618 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 18:43:55 »
As I mentioned in the other thread, I'd be willing to trade the 87 key pcb and plate from my LZ-S for an 86 key pcb and plate if that's more your style. My plate is royal blue, and already has (clear with black springs) switches installed, if 87key is more your style.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #619 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 20:04:44 »
As I mentioned in the other thread, I'd be willing to trade the 87 key pcb and plate from my LZ-S for an 86 key pcb and plate if that's more your style. My plate is royal blue, and already has (clear with black springs) switches installed, if 87key is more your style.
I missed your post.
It's tempting, but we have no way of knowing how compatible these would be, besides, I've pretty much got the keyboard I was after. I will have to give it some thought, there is still some time before all of the slots fill.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline Riizmaa

« Reply #620 on: Wed, 03 August 2022, 02:43:17 »
cannot wait for this OMG, how is this going to be run?

Offline pancake

• instagram
« Reply #621 on: Wed, 03 August 2022, 03:19:12 »
cannot wait for this OMG, how is this going to be run?

this ran 9 years ago
SA Bisoromi | GMK Gregory
More
HHKB Snow | HHKB Snow 25th | Kafka 87 | Realforce R3TL BT | RS | RS60 | RS65 | TGR Jane v2 CE | VSPO!GEAR 橘ひなのEdition

Offline finalarcadia

« Reply #622 on: Wed, 03 August 2022, 18:58:58 »
Smh lol

Offline Riizmaa

« Reply #623 on: Wed, 03 August 2022, 21:16:03 »
oh