geekhack Community > geekhack Media

Post your ALPS keyboard

(1/85) > >>

Evo_Spec:
So i noticed we have many "post your ____" threads but i don't recall if we have a thread for ALPS boards yet?

stoic-lemon:
Yeah I would like to see more Alps board showcased. What's the story with that colourful number you have there?

Evo_Spec:

--- Quote from: stoic-lemon on Mon, 12 October 2015, 01:03:10 ---Yeah I would like to see more Alps board showcased. What's the story with that colourful number you have there?

--- End quote ---

Uhh so this was originally esoomenona's board and he ended up giving it away for the cost of shipping in the free stuff thread and neverused picked it up. I commented wanting it for my daughter in case neverused backed out for some reason and neverused ended up seeing my message and ended up graciously sending it to me after esoomenona sent it to him.

Unless you were asking about the board itself? in that case i have no idea but it's called the kidboard so whatever info you can find about it will be more than i know.

zombimuncha:
Why is there a fox on the R key? Is it a rabbit pretending to be a fox so as not be noticed by the other foxes, or did the fox already catch the rabbit, and has taken his place for ... unspecified reasons?

rowdy:
That is a very nice keyboard, you are very lucky :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version