Author Topic: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)  (Read 257047 times)

Krelbit, TerryMathews (+ 1 Hidden) and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Marvellion

Re: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)
« Reply #2950 on: Wed, 23 May 2018, 03:26:53 »

Are you using screw-in stabs? I believe a workaround was discussed a few pages back.

Nope, the board is still fully unbuilt and I'm just using a tweezer and holtites to test it. The whole column is unresponsive unfortunately.

Edit: I managed to fix the board, the MCU is rotated on the PCB so its different from the MCU Diagram, whoops. My ROW4 pin was not soldered and now its fine.
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 May 2018, 05:13:30 by Marvellion »

Offline codywanks

« Reply #2951 on: Wed, 23 May 2018, 05:04:36 »

Are you using screw-in stabs? I believe a workaround was discussed a few pages back.

Nope, the board is still fully unbuilt and I'm just using a tweezer and holtites to test it. The whole column is unresponsive unfortunately.

PM'ed you.

Offline Traveler

• - Ultimate Keyboard n00b
« Reply #2952 on: Wed, 23 May 2018, 09:05:29 »
Welcome back Cody! I really appreciated the updates you gave us last time, so it's good to see you again.

There are a couple TGR GBs lined up over the next few months, obviously I can't say how the revenue will be utilised, but earning some extra $ can't hurt at this point.

This kinda concerns me. If one of the biggest problem with Exent progress is lack of manpower then other GBs getting in the way isn't going to improve things. But at least we know to expect that now, so thanks for the heads up.

Offline dr_derivative

• Not a real doctor
« Reply #2953 on: Wed, 23 May 2018, 11:27:50 »
I got a PM from Yuktsi out of the blue saying my Exent had been picked up this morning. He gave me a new tracking number too.

Offline gutsack

« Reply #2954 on: Thu, 24 May 2018, 03:33:09 »
I got a PM from Yuktsi out of the blue saying my Exent had been picked up this morning. He gave me a new tracking number too.

I also just received an email from Yuktsi saying my Exent had been picked up as well and got a tracking number. (!!)

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #2955 on: Thu, 24 May 2018, 14:12:56 »
Still nothing yet for me. Hopefully soon...
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline baphotmet

« Reply #2956 on: Thu, 24 May 2018, 20:42:10 »

I also just received an email from Yuktsi saying my Exent had been picked up as well and got a tracking number. (!!)

Could you share the kit whether is premium or basic ?

Still nothing yet for me. Hopefully soon...
Me either, gray premium kit

Online g_ken92

« Reply #2957 on: Thu, 24 May 2018, 21:37:43 »
I got a separate tracking code yesterday for the keycaps (the exent keyboard itself was self collected a few weeks back). Expecting to receive the keycaps today or the next working day (monday).

Offline gutsack

« Reply #2958 on: Fri, 25 May 2018, 02:03:40 »

Could you share the kit whether is premium or basic ?

Premium kit, gray.

Offline dr_derivative

• Not a real doctor
« Reply #2959 on: Fri, 25 May 2018, 04:06:23 »
Mine's a basic kit with alu bottom

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #2960 on: Fri, 25 May 2018, 07:13:53 »
Also received (and it was active effective immediately on pos Malaysia's site) my tracking for my premium kit a while back.

Offline wtzll

« Reply #2961 on: Fri, 25 May 2018, 09:31:59 »
Got a PM from yuktsi with Tracking as well!
5975:JP

Offline Traveler

• - Ultimate Keyboard n00b
« Reply #2962 on: Fri, 25 May 2018, 11:59:52 »
Nice to see so much activity! Has anyone who had PayPal issues had their board shipped or received? Like for a while my PayPal money was locked until Juahenza sent me something, so I got stickers as a temporary fix/loophole. Had anyone in that situation had board activity? I'm not sure how Yuktsi is keeping up with sent boards so I want to make sure my info is good.

Online g_ken92

« Reply #2963 on: Sat, 26 May 2018, 00:07:43 »
GMK Amos (Grey on black legends, extra esc and enter with black on red color)

Just realized that the keycaps set does not come with stepped caps lock and some 1u bottom row, did not take those into consideration while having the keyboard switches soldered the first time around. But thats okay since im going to desolder the zealios switches with tealios in near future and will make proper adjustments to the switches location.

My first time using zealios and TBH i dont get the hype surrounding the switches haha. But I heard good stuffs about the tealios even from the guys who i trusted that have the same opinion as i am on the zealios.  Also, I will be changing the stabs from zeal screw in stabs to genuine cherry pcb mount stabs. The PCB has issues with screw in stabs and currently the stabs are not tightly screwed to prevent any potential problems. Besides, zeal stabs are mushy :/

*yes, the norbatouch at the back uses stock keycaps  :'( waiting for hyperfuse origins lol*
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 May 2018, 00:30:12 by g_ken92 »