Author Topic: [GB]GMK Blue on Black (Signal) - In production  (Read 11194 times)

Offline cocobrais

Re: [GB]GMK Blue on Black (Signal) - GB closed. Request invoice to GMK
« Reply #100 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 03:15:50 »
Quote from: ojrask link=topic=92923.msg2553296#msg2553296 date=151704 :D4331
Invoice received and paid. And saw the good-looking cable which at least CandyKeys offers for this one as well, had to buy. :)
Good!! EU and US will pay the payment to GMK soon and at the moment I will update.

Offline shadowEZX

Re: [GB]GMK Blue on Black (Signal) - GB closed. Progress to pay to GMK
« Reply #101 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 00:42:52 »
GB closed.
Just about 60% of MOQ was joined but all proxies share the extra sets. So we can progress this GB.
I will request the invoice to GMK this week and if all proxies will pay the payment to GMK, I will inform this in this thread.

Many thank to GB proxies and joined members.   :D

If the proxies covered extra sets, does that mean there will be extras available once this ships? I missed out on this and might want it once it arrives.
Happy Hecking Keyboard | Norbaforce (soon!)

Online floris

Re: [GB]GMK Blue on Black (Signal) - GB closed. Progress to pay to GMK
« Reply #102 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 01:11:57 »
GB closed.
Just about 60% of MOQ was joined but all proxies share the extra sets. So we can progress this GB.
I will request the invoice to GMK this week and if all proxies will pay the payment to GMK, I will inform this in this thread.

Many thank to GB proxies and joined members.   :D

If the proxies covered extra sets, does that mean there will be extras available once this ships? I missed out on this and might want it once it arrives.

You can still order it at donutcables or candykeys.

Offline cocobrais

Re: [GB]GMK Blue on Black (Signal) - In production
« Reply #103 on: Mon, 19 February 2018, 16:42:55 »
Status update.

I have been checking to pay the payment to GMK and yesterday receive the feedback.
All payment was paid to GMK.
And one good news,
GMK said that this sets are ready in production and will be ready for shipping soon.
It is very fast schedule than expected.

Maybe next update will be news about finishing production or shipping information from GMK.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #104 on: Mon, 19 February 2018, 16:46:18 »
Status update.

I have been checking to pay the payment to GMK and yesterday receive the feedback.
And one good news,
GMK said that this sets are ready in production and will be ready for shipping soon.

Maybe next update will be news about finishing production or shipping information from GMK.

Sounds like they're getting quicker recently :eek:

Offline Puddsy

• Foreman of the salt mine
  • * Exalted Elder
  • Can't handle the heat? Stay out of the kitchen.
« Reply #105 on: Mon, 19 February 2018, 17:06:16 »
Status update.

And one good news,

i heard that they've reorganized how they handle their capacity because they want to speed up due to the increased volume of sets being ordered.
QFR (62g blacks) | MJ2 TKL | Realforce 87U | G81-3000 "Schumiboard" | Varmilo Bulgogiboard (Keycon 104) | KBD75 | MIRA | Weaven (MOD-M)

ahh, thanks puddsy. can always count on your snarky informitism

Offline avid

« Reply #106 on: Mon, 19 February 2018, 17:20:54 »
Wow, that is incredible fast! Really looking forward to this set.

Offline ojrask

• juuh elikkäs
« Reply #107 on: Tue, 20 February 2018, 08:49:57 »
Status update.

And one good news,

i heard that they've reorganized how they handle their capacity because they want to speed up due to the increased volume of sets being ordered.

I presume they have reorganized so sets that require no custom molds (i.e. novelties) and colors are done on a separate schedule/setup or something. Would be the most probable reason in my opinion.
Current: Ducky DK9008P [MX Blues] | WASD V2 TKL [MX Blues] | r63 (Satan 60% DIY) [Gateron Browns] | BananaSplit 60% [Gateron Greens] | UK78 [67g Zealios] | Infinity ErgoDox [MX Clears] | G81-3000
Coming up: Pearl 40% | G81-3000 MX Silent Black Handwire
IC/GB: GMK Strogg