Author Topic: Hello from Germany! Just got my first keyboard!  (Read 1796 times)

Offline velocity55

Hello from Germany! Just got my first keyboard!
« on: Mon, 25 December 2017, 13:42:23 »
Hey guys! I just joined this forum and I am really excited to be apart of this community. I have been researching keyboards for like a month now, and finally decided on the Leopold FC660M with Cherry MX Browns. I am typing on it right now and I have to say it is so amazing to finally be typing on a mechanical keyboard. I had been previously typing on rubber domes all my life, and finally I get to really experience what a mech feels like. I have to say, I was nervous at first because I literally was just going in blind on a mechanical keyboard. I had no idea what to get or what switches, and I didn't know what it would even feel like because I had no previous experience with mechanical keyboards. It feels so good to be on one right now though! I am definitely happy with my decision. Merry Christmas from Germany!

hhkb pro 2            mj2                  fc660m

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
Re: Hello from Germany! Just got my first keyboard!
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 27 December 2017, 17:49:47 »

AS THE PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG, LET ME EXTEND MY PERSONAL WELCOME TO YOU. WELCOME TO THE NUMBER ONE KEYBOARD FORUM ON THE PLANET.

CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
Re: Hello from Germany! Just got my first keyboard!
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 03 January 2018, 18:26:16 »
Nice board choice!  Welcome!   :thumb: