geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

【IC】A Full custom keyboard designs:Oblivion[Update new bottom design]

(1/18) > >>

AIRPOTTER:
Hello~

Because GB of HB85 has ended,so I modified this post as a separate IC post for the Oblivion.

Earlier, I saw a layout by @ Delirious(this picture) on GH.

I fell in love with it in a moment;So soon I decided to design this layout.

Because I think this is a classic and perfect, so I'm not going to modify him, just want  to rebirth it out.
And I  love this film 《Oblivion》, so I want to design the minimalist style of keyboard( like film showing).

This is the design at the present stage, and I still like the design very much.

Some sketches on the back design

Rendering photos~

I hope you can give me some advice,say THKS frist~

[Update new bottom design]

I wonder if you like this design?

hansichen:
That's a nice idea, something different compared to past customs  :thumb:  I personally would prefer a straight line on the top of the board and not a modified one above the numpad.

phorx:
I saw the name and thought you were doing the GMK keyset... not disappointed, but I was confused.

Visionaire:
Looks really cool. I personally dig the lines: I think you're taking an old layout and giving it a more modern and recognizable form that is uniquely its own. Can't wait to see more.

Also - I do think that since there's already a famous GMK Oblivion set, you're going to have more than one confused person thinking they're opening up a thread about keycaps. Not sure if that's enough to change your mind, but it will be slightly confusing for the community.

stoic-lemon:
Oh, this is really nice. I liked the COD67 and this looks great too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version