geekhack Marketplace > Artisan Services

I'll Take, Animals That Will Kill You, For 100 please.

(1/5) > >>

9999hp:
Update: No I'm not dead; spending most of my time in front of a desk with craft supplies scattered about. Alittle hint of whats to come: some blurple. some hot pink. some black. little teal. some light pink. and the rest is tbd. Should be within the next couple of weeks, leaning towards that second week.

So some of you know; I have purchased a few hats (many), I haven't sold them yet or anything. I'm waiting on funds to get some goodies to go along with them, plus there will be ops ops for a few caps too. We'll just kind of see how the timeline goes along. Days are pretty packed. Kinda a long wait I know lol. Hope everyone is doing great!

Thanks for all the support guys; you already know it I'm sure, but you all kick ass.

You may contact me here or:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/9999_hp/
Reddit : 9999hp
Discord: ????hp#4691

EternalD:
Been following you on insta for a while, glad to see you make a presence here as well!

Any plans for the summer?

ricrackem:
Glad to see you're on GH! Love joyboys

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

johngodsmith:
Retro bright joyboy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9999hp:

--- Quote from: johngodsmith on Wed, 13 June 2018, 18:13:05 ---Retro bright joyboy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Yep! Was a commission early on!

--- Quote from: ricrackem on Wed, 13 June 2018, 17:52:27 ---Glad to see you're on GH! Love joyboys Show Image

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Dang! You have a good collection so far! I think there is some competition out there for that medal though ;)

--- Quote from: EternalD on Wed, 13 June 2018, 17:36:09 ---Been following you on insta for a while, glad to see you make a presence here as well!

Any plans for the summer?

--- End quote ---

Yea bud, the broad stroke is small sales, get a few more ideas out; then I have some interesting ideas that hopefully many will want to take part in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version