geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

DAE feel there is way too much stuff going on?

(1/1)

clasicks:
I am having a hard time wanting to commit to anything with so many new products coming out, and so many new Interest Checks, almost daily!

Do you think we are getting over-saturated with options?

sncbraxsc2:
I try to remember how much the community has grown in the past few years and then that general interest has expanded as well, so that something that probably wouldn't have made MOQ then is now. Fortunately, I prefer thick PBT, so its pretty easy for me to bypass most GMK and SA sets. I'd rather have too many options than not enough I guess:P

LightningXI:

--- Quote from: KeyboardUser4 on Thu, 13 September 2018, 13:13:20 ---I am having a hard time wanting to commit to anything with so many new products coming out, and so many new Interest Checks, almost daily!

Do you think we are getting over-saturated with options?

--- End quote ---
Yes. It's difficult. My wallet is burning. It's honestly a bit too much. Quality over quantity?

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

zslane:
Too much stuff? Maybe, taken on the whole. But if I narrow that down to "too much stuff going on that I'm interested in", then for me I'd say absolutely not. I have zero interest in 99.99% of the stuff that hits IC, leaving very little "going on" that is even getting my attention.

But I see this as a good thing, as it means I got from of this "hobby" all that I got into it for in the first place, and I'm ready to focus my attention and money elsewhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version