Author Topic: PBT White/Beige set ROUND 4 ★★★ISO included★★★★ 133keys Accept order now  (Read 427809 times)

Offline Bakesta

One of the three sets I ordered came today!
(Attachment Link)

Congrats!  Did you receive any kind of shipping notification or tracking number before they showed up?

Offline tuco

One of the three sets I ordered came today!
(Attachment Link)

Congrats!  Did you receive any kind of shipping notification or tracking number before they showed up?

Nope nothing, the status on imsto's site still shows "Producing" too.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
So... Has anyone gotten anything recently?

Offline sphinx

still waiting...

Offline beltet

Not me either...
But I have moved and I'm not certain that he got my new address...
Hopefully he has.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
You'll never believe what showed up today!

More
NOTHING!

Offline tuco

You'll never believe what showed up today!

More
NOTHING!

BOOM!

Offline asskicker79

Imsto - the LIER.

Offline beltet

Do anyone know if he sends with fedex? I maybe have a package in Limbo atm... The adress seems to be wrong and I have not got any tracking number.

Offline t8c

Emailed him on both his MSN and QQ adresses. Never experienced something like this before.

Offline tuco

Do anyone know if he sends with fedex? I maybe have a package in Limbo atm... The adress seems to be wrong and I have not got any tracking number.

The package I got showed up regular mail.

Offline t8c

Imsto where are you?

Offline kaeeeede

Emailed him on both his MSN and QQ adresses. Never experienced something like this before.

You must have never joined a ctrlalt.io group buy then. This isn't too bad compared to theirs.

Offline asskicker79

Imsto where are you?
Imsto is on vacation with your money

Offline dorf

• divine creator
At this point it would be nice if the moderator team could step in and just clarify what's going on. Try to get hold of Imsto and just give him a chance to explain himself. I'm no longer part of this buy but I'm genuinly interested in the product that was offered. Since both the range of different legends that was offered and the price was too good to be true, I had my suspicions though, still I joined but pulled out early enough to get my money back. I will not even get into Ivan at this point.

There should be a big red flag when just entering "Imsto-area" on GH.

And finally to Imsto, step up and act like a man! Everyone has downfalls.

Offline citi

Offline citi

I will ask him about update for you guys and reply soon.

Offline Jumie

Where are you imsto? Aren't you afraid of karma when you use family matter as a reason for your excuse?

Offline citi

Hi guys, Imsto will not use enjoypbt's caps anymore, it really put him to shame in this groupbuy. he'll produce one by himself.
/////
He is testing the caps now and it will be finished in November.
/////
To be honest I think he will finish the whole caps and start shipping in Jan 2018, It's just my personal prediction.
« Last Edit: Fri, 08 September 2017, 00:48:24 by citi »

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
Hi guys, Imsto will not use enjoypbt's caps anymore, it really put him to shame in this groupbuy. he'll produce one by himself.
/////
/////
To be honest I think he will finish the whole caps and start shipping in Jan 2018, It's just my personal prediction.

I do like/want that spacebar.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
he'll produce one by himself.
imsto will be producing keycaps by himself? If so, that's interesting, is he doing cherry profile?
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline t8c

Can you ask him why he so rarely responds for long periods of time and keeps us guessing? I had to personally reach out to citi because Imsto does not respond on his email(s).

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
For the record and in the hope of adding some to the conversation: My transactions with IMSTO at his store ran well, the quality of the stuff I got is great; but, he never answered my communications, although, it was clear to me that he took all the feedback, because at the end I got everything as I requested. Of course, it is not comfortable not having any feedback so each one has to take decisions on how to deal with his businesses.

Offline citi

he'll produce one by himself.
imsto will be producing keycaps by himself? If so, that's interesting, is he doing cherry profile?
Yes of course.

Offline citi

Can you ask him why he so rarely responds for long periods of time and keeps us guessing? I had to personally reach out to citi because Imsto does not respond on his email(s).
Maybe afraid to face us.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
Maybe afraid to face us.

That's what I figured as well.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline sphinx

/////
/////

Does that mean that we will get the ISO layouts that were promised in the beggining of this group buy ?

Offline citi

/////
/////

Does that mean that we will get the ISO layouts that were promised in the beggining of this group buy ?

Oh IDK, he doesn't finish it so it's too early to say that.

Offline asskicker79

keys and money are gone forever!

Offline citi

keys and money are gone forever!
You really bring us a lot of fun.

Offline t8c

Round 4 anyone?

Offline BiNiaRiS

Who runs this site these days? How is a vendor allowed to keep his private area on the forum when he hasn't even logged in, in 6+ months?
Check out my sales thread.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
KBC w/Reds and Cherry doubleshots in imsto\'s case
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g
KMAC Titanium/Winkeyless (in the mail)

Offline malu1989

Anything new? How is the testing going?
Citi, do you have any new informations for us?

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
new year, new no caps

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
Who runs this site these days? How is a vendor allowed to keep his private area on the forum when he hasn't even logged in, in 6+ months?

I will happily explain.

What happens if we close his vendor subform/lock threads?  Should he return he can't access anything and cannot update his threads.
What happens if we limit his ability to post in his subform?  See above.
What happens if we ban him?  See above.

I get that this **** is frustrating, but the mod team is and has been very explicit how we handle these issues.  At this point, members gain nothing if we shut his account down.  Basically if we take any punitive action towards him at this point, there is really no reason for him to come back and fulfill his ongoing orders and group buys.  At this point the best to hope for is his return and faith that he upholds his morals to fulfill the gb.

I can tell you that he last post was made in China.  I think its pretty common knowledge that china has many restrictions on their internet, which could be the reason why his posting is limited, but not an excuse as to the status of the GB.

If the MOD team hears from him, or has any relevant information for GB participants, we will share that information to all.

Offline BiNiaRiS

I will happily explain.

What happens if we close his vendor subform/lock threads?  Should he return he can't access anything and cannot update his threads.

I get that this **** is frustrating, but the mod team is and has been very explicit how we handle these issues.  At this point, members gain nothing if we shut his account down.  Basically if we take any punitive action towards him at this point, there is really no reason for him to come back and fulfill his ongoing orders and group buys.  At this point the best to hope for is his return and faith that he upholds his morals to fulfill the gb.

I can tell you that he last post was made in China.  I think its pretty common knowledge that china has many restrictions on their internet, which could be the reason why his posting is limited, but not an excuse as to the status of the GB.

If the MOD team hears from him, or has any relevant information for GB participants, we will share that information to all.

He has his own damn forum setup by the mods so you are part of this whether you want to be or not. This isn't some rando group buy in the group buy subforum.

But let's say he does come through with this group buy in 3 months. Is he then OK to continue doing them in the future? We're about to hit TWO GOD DAMN YEARS with no one receiving their caps. And that isn't even the problem. It's the lack of communication. imsto hasn't even logged into to the site in 7 months. I'm sorry but no one should have their own forum if they can't even keep their customers up to date on what is going on. I know the mods aren't responsible for where people spend their money, but come on. I didn't even buy into this group buy. I was just hoping to snag some leftovers but that ain't happening.
Check out my sales thread.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
KBC w/Reds and Cherry doubleshots in imsto\'s case
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g
KMAC Titanium/Winkeyless (in the mail)

Offline t8c

Who remembers keycaps?

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder

I will happily explain.

He has his own damn forum setup by the mods so you are part of this whether you want to be or not. This isn't some rando group buy in the group buy subforum.

But let's say he does come through with this group buy in 3 months. Is he then OK to continue doing them in the future? We're about to hit TWO GOD DAMN YEARS with no one receiving their caps. And that isn't even the problem. It's the lack of communication. imsto hasn't even logged into to the site in 7 months. I'm sorry but no one should have their own forum if they can't even keep their customers up to date on what is going on. I know the mods aren't responsible for where people spend their money, but come on. I didn't even buy into this group buy. I was just hoping to snag some leftovers but that ain't happening.

It makes perfect sense to leave threads open in hopes communication will start back up.  Locking threads and closing subforums will put a nail in the coffin and prevent any communication. Mods approve sale posts in the for sale found, and they could certainly prevent any future gb from imsto.  Leaving this thread or subforum open doesn't automatically mean he will be allowed to sell here again.
keyboards.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
who will ship first, IMSTO or Ivan?  :confused: :confused: :confused:

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
who will ship first, IMSTO or Ivan?  :confused: :confused: :confused:
dont worry imsto is just embarrassed that is all

Offline t8c

Last email I got from him was in december. Sent him a new one now.

Offline t8c

No answers.

* IMSTO has updated his Taobao store AIKB with a few new items, this includes a cherry keycap replica set
* Hammer said that he has not heard from him in a long time. IMSTO used to sell some of his artisans and BSP keycaps.
* Can't find anything on KBDLAB about anyone receiving or hearing anything from him.
* Massdrop were unable to give us more contact information.
* The vietnamese vendor Pong Cách Xanh is also unable to contact IMSTO.
* Chinese community member Citi does not respond to geekhack PMs.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
last i heard imsto had some major tragedy in his family and has been recovering from that

this was a few months ago, but if it's what i heard it was then i can imagine that he'd still be out of comission
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴

hey

love me some keycaps

dunno what to think about this gb anymore :(

ya rly what's g00t imst0 breh

for a sense of scale
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 March 2018, 17:52:29 by KatzenKinder »

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(̣_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴

hey

love me some keycaps

dunno what to think about this gb anymore :(

ya rly what's g00t imst0 breh

for a sense of scale

TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline t8c

Anyone heard anything? I tipped him off about Ivan resurfacing and he said that the keysets have started shipping but that's it.

Offline tuco

Bueller?

Offline t8c

Latest update from the man himself:

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
Latest update from the man himself:

Show Image

neat

crazy how this ivan stuff is still lurking, messing up all kinds of things

frustrating