geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] LOVE col. DESK-MATS (added a new desk-mat to the col.!)

(1/6) > >>

flyx.:
IntroductionHere is my brand new collection of desk-mats based on LoveI really want to see feedback on my creation in order to make those happen irl be sure to comment any thoughts and critique All of this creations tend to show my point of view on Love, all of those pieces of art were created by me in different periods of my life. I'm really happy that i can share my art Those and other arts can be found on my instagram page @poisonedmoment

Love is everywhere

One-Hearted

Sinking in your love

Pain makes love

Me

IC FORM https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12x8mox2lKcLrETCl_jzREb9xzZ51ZY-xFTOaK64a0eEAll of the original renders were made by Blamby, thanks a lot for your big help!The renders you see right now are made by the staff of Kono Store, thanks a lot!

flyx.:
21/06/2021
Added a new desk-mat to the collection, hope you like it ! ;D
I'm gonna edit the IC form according to the requests that appeared Did it! be sure to check it out  :D
still 21/06/2021
Did some small IC changes i don't really know if i should even mention them  :p
Contacted some vendors, engaging in discussions, gonna update y'all asap
04/07/2021
Sorry for being absent went on a lil vacation, as for now i managed to use kono as a worldwide producer for my desk-mats
4mm confirmed, waiting to see the samples, the GB will be somewhere in august if everything comes as it should
11/12/2021
A big update i may say a final one that will lead to me knowing the GB date and the vendors...!
Thought of the redesing of one of the deskmats and decided to replace it with a whole new design
Fixed all the mistakes to make the designs ready for the GB

Another big sorry for being afk on the thread, thank you for all the wait and for the support i got  :D

Fraaaan:
Cute.

What are the dimensions and thickness? Do you plan on getting prototypes?

flyx.:

--- Quote from: Fraaaan on Sat, 19 June 2021, 16:51:14 ---Cute.

--- End quote ---
Thanks !
For the dimensions i use 900x400 and the thickness is 3mm, about the prototypes I'm gonna need to talk with the vendors

Ella:

--- Quote from: flyx. on Sat, 19 June 2021, 16:54:24 ---
--- Quote from: Fraaaan on Sat, 19 June 2021, 16:51:14 ---Cute.

--- End quote ---
Thanks !
For the dimensions i use 900x400 and the thickness is 3mm, about the prototypes I'm gonna need to talk with the vendors

--- End quote ---
Why not 4mm thickness?

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version