geekhack Community > Keyboards

The ultimate Clicky Switches SOUND TESTS

(1/3) > >>

c.a.t.:
My new project!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxsWMZAyUwT67nikED3sL_g/videos

Comparison of different clicky switches for mechanical keyboards. Each switches will be test on the same keyboard.
Same case, same plate, same keycaps.

Will be releasing a sound test video for each switches and I will compare them together at the end.

In the clicky switches edition, I will test:

- Cherry MX Blue
- Gateron Blue
- Gateron Green
- Kailh Pro Light Green
- Kailh Speed Gold
- Kailh Speed Bronze
- Kailh Sherbet
- Kailh BOX White
- Kailh BOX Jade
- Kailh BOX Navy
- Kailh BOX Pale Blue
- Kailh BOX Pink

Each switches are tested on this mechanical keyboard:

- DZ60RGB V2 HOT SWAP
- Brass plate
- Tofu 60 aluminum case
- Durock lube stabilizers
- Foam under and over PCB
- GMK Mitolet keycaps
- Maxkey Black SA keycaps

MIGHTY CHICKEN:
My ears

c.a.t.:
 :))

bkrownd:

Why not just make one video for all of them together, switching between them one after another?  Not much point watching a video for each individually, separate from the others. 

killyou:

--- Quote from: bkrownd on Sun, 11 July 2021, 18:35:54 ---
Why not just make one video for all of them together, switching between them one after another?  Not much point watching a video for each individually, separate from the others.

--- End quote ---

You could argue that having it in separate videos makes it quicker to look for the part you are interested in. I opened a subset of tabs depending on the switches that were of my interest and was able to navigate quickly to the part that was of my interest. Also perhaps it's better for the author to spam some more videos as it's a new channel.

Anyway, good content OP and I wish you the best and I hope you will be able to continue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version