Author Topic: GH - DotA2 players  (Read 256697 times)

Offline singaporean123

• I like keycaps and I cannot lie
Re: GH - DotA2 players
« Reply #500 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 00:25:06 »
I wanted Na'Vi to win, or at least get to the finals, but I knew deep down that it wouldn't happen. Na'Vi just aren't that strong right now.

I hope that DK will win now that Na'Vi's out, and I think they can do it.

Me and my friends were screaming, "The dream is over", when C9 won 1st game, and then the 2nd game kept the dream alive.. then the 3rd game happen...

I really hope this is a wake up call to NaVi, they are no longer feared. The power is shifting back to China, and EG is the new Alliance/NaVi. And the last game, xboct brewmaster? I'm pretty sure Dendi could do better. Agghhhhhh.. what a lost.

I'll be cheering for C9, EG, and DK now. PLZ BEAT RACISTS NEWBEE

I believe it's due to the lack of scrimming and practice on Na'Vi 's part... or at least that's what they (and other teams) have mentioned.

C9 has been working hard, glad to see that they're advancing.

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #501 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 00:49:03 »
I wanted Na'Vi to win, or at least get to the finals, but I knew deep down that it wouldn't happen. Na'Vi just aren't that strong right now.

I hope that DK will win now that Na'Vi's out, and I think they can do it.

Me and my friends were screaming, "The dream is over", when C9 won 1st game, and then the 2nd game kept the dream alive.. then the 3rd game happen...

I really hope this is a wake up call to NaVi, they are no longer feared. The power is shifting back to China, and EG is the new Alliance/NaVi. And the last game, xboct brewmaster? I'm pretty sure Dendi could do better. Agghhhhhh.. what a lost.

I'll be cheering for C9, EG, and DK now. PLZ BEAT RACISTS NEWBEE

I believe it's due to the lack of scrimming and practice on Na'Vi 's part... or at least that's what they (and other teams) have mentioned.

C9 has been working hard, glad to see that they're advancing.

Yeah, even their coach was unhappy (Goblak).

I am happy that C9 is advancing, because of SingSing. I hope they go all the way, but with the Chinese teams around.. it'll be REALLY hard.

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #502 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 10:45:50 »
LGD is looking really strong, which is good. They traditionally never make it to finals

BUT DK IS STRONGER

DK FIGHTING
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #503 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 10:57:17 »
LGD is looking really strong, which is good. They traditionally never make it to finals

BUT DK IS STRONGER

DK FIGHTING

Do you know if there is a schedule of when the games are on? Like are there any games today?

Poker II

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #504 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 11:43:57 »

BUT DK IS STRONGER

DK FIGHTING

Do you know if there is a schedule of when the games are on? Like are there any games today?

It's the main event, there will be game everyday until it's over.

It's C9 vs VG now.

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline laden3

« Reply #505 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 11:53:02 »
In the end, c9 is a lol team.

(Are they even good at lol?)
I rrrove brrracks.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #506 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 11:56:23 »

?????

the players on C9 have been around forever

and c9 has a lol team yes, but c9 has also been around forever, notably as a CS sponsor.

I have no idea what you're implying here
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #507 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 11:57:29 »

BUT DK IS STRONGER

DK FIGHTING

It's C9 vs VG now.

Do you know when the final game is?

Poker II

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #508 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 12:03:17 »

BUT DK IS STRONGER

DK FIGHTING

It's C9 vs VG now.

Do you know when the final game is?

It's tomorrow.

No idea what does that even mean, C9 is NA's strongest LoL team if I'm not wrong, or at least top 3.

C9 Dota is one of the top team in the world.

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #509 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 12:09:47 »
singuuuuuuuuuuu is making me so weeeeeeeeetttttttttttt

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #510 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 12:11:19 »
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS GAME

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #511 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 12:12:14 »
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS GAME

the throw, the counter throw, the counter throw again. but singu is making me so wettttt

keppo

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #512 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 12:17:45 »

Jesus another wipe, this game is intense.

On another note, I think it's time for me to learn meepo

Poker II

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #513 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 12:21:25 »

If you want quick MMR, tinker is a lot easier.

SingSing had perfect farm early game with no rotation from VG. (That might be because of a single BH, who could be anywhere in the map.)

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #514 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 12:22:19 »

SingSing had perfect farm early game with no rotation from VG. (That might be because of a single BH, who could be anywhere in the map.)

I always feel like such a douche playing with tinker though haha

Poker II

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #515 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 12:26:10 »

Playing meepo in pubs is a lot harder than professional games, in pubs you really need to depend on your team to basically give you all the farm you want and look after you 24/7 since everyone would jump on you any time.

Want mmr? Play tinker.  :thumb:

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #516 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 12:28:45 »

Playing meepo in pubs is a lot harder than professional games, in pubs you really need to depend on your team to basically give you all the farm you want and look after you 24/7 since everyone would jump on you any time.

Hahaha asking for a team to give you farm in a pub match is like asking the sun not to rise. Maybe ill give it a shot cause my mmr is **** haha

Poker II

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #517 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 12:30:26 »

Hahaha asking for a team to give you farm in a pub match is like asking the sun not to rise. Maybe ill give it a shot cause my mmr is **** haha

Yeap, that's pub for you!

I am at 5.2K mmr, and everyone is picking tinker, it's so annoying.

And bone channnnnnnnnn!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #518 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 12:31:36 »
WHAT A ****ING GAEM

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #519 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 12:31:52 »

Yeap, that's pub for you!

I am at 5.2K mmr, and everyone is picking tinker, it's so annoying.

And bone channnnnnnnnn!

lol I'm at like 2.8k mmr, its miserable

Poker II

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #520 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 12:32:02 »
singu and bone channnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Offline laden3

« Reply #521 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 12:43:42 »
I am actually surprised that vg lost this. Tidehunter was lvl 6 when doom was 4 while skywrath was lvl 4/5. Maybe I shouldn't expect rotk to try to farm up and play like a real core does.

Anyway, raising your mmr has nothing to do with picking certain heroes. There were lots of really bad people instapicking ember/ tb when they were stronger and they still suck at those heroes.

If you want to win games, don't miss last hits and don't feed.
I rrrove brrracks.

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #522 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 12:45:22 »
I am actually surprised that vg lost this. Tidehunter was lvl 6 when doom was 4 while skywrath was lvl 4/5. Maybe I shouldn't expect rotk to try to farm up and play like a real core does.

Anyway, raising your mmr has nothing to do with picking certain heroes. There were lots of really bad people instapicking ember/ tb when they were stronger and they still suck at those heroes.

Well yeah, I mean every hero can be counterpicked

Poker II

Offline laden3

« Reply #523 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 12:53:07 »
GG.
I rrrove brrracks.

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #524 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 12:57:28 »

lol doesnt matter with picking certain heroes. That might make sense if you know what MMR you're in.

Offline laden3

« Reply #525 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 13:14:18 »
I play AP on USE and USW and I am stuck at 5k for a very long time.

How are your 5k games in SEA or AUS server?

I rrrove brrracks.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #526 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 13:41:12 »
BURNING AM PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS

Offline laden3

« Reply #527 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 13:42:37 »
Kim Jong Rabbit.
I rrrove brrracks.

Offline laden3

« Reply #528 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 13:46:04 »
We really should party up and talk about the game in the client.
I rrrove brrracks.

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #529 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 13:47:51 »
We really should party up and talk about the game in the client.

For real

Poker II

Offline laden3

« Reply #530 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 13:49:50 »
I rrrove brrracks.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #531 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 13:50:15 »
RIP C9, EE-sama showing mercy ;(

GO DK
I love Elzy

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
« Reply #532 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 13:54:03 »
GO EG, last western hope :(
This seems like TI2 all over again
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #533 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 14:04:40 »
I play AP on USE and USW and I am stuck at 5k for a very long time.

How are your 5k games in SEA or AUS server?

Very bad, I only play SEA server, and I drop to 4.8k sometimes, then I go back up to 5k, I'm stuck at 5k-5.2k for a very long time too, never got above 5280. Currently 5217. (I play with 180-240 ping)

It's Tinker in almost 95% games. Thanks to xcalibur.

And.. q_q singu.. you tried singu, you tried.. : (

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #534 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 14:07:20 »
I missed the first C9 VG game, sounds like it was awesome. Im pretty pissed they split the games up too.

And I missed a meepo game. I played meepo in a bot match yesterday and pretty much loved it.

I never thought I would see a sniper picked in a pro game. Wow.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #535 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 14:09:13 »
I missed the first C9 VG game, sounds like it was awesome. Im pretty pissed they split the games up too.

And I missed a meepo game. I played meepo in a bot match yesterday and pretty much loved it.

I never thought I would see a sniper picked in a pro game. Wow.

Yeah, it was great. You should download it in game. : P

Sniper was picked by NaVi and Fnatic numerous time, and Fnatic was one of the first to start picking it I think, Alliance was one of them too.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #536 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 14:16:21 »
Oh ok, well he isn't doing as badly as I thought.

But OH GOD THE DK PLAYS.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #537 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 14:28:39 »
yes pls dk

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #538 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 14:42:42 »
Very one sided game, and I think on LGD side they are having an argument, the way Yao got up of his chair and was pointing at someone, the look of his face wasn't happy at all.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #539 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 15:22:22 »
If DK throw this now with 2 heroes 4k gold ahead, it will be awful.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #540 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 15:32:43 »
**** YEAH

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #541 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 15:33:23 »
DK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #542 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 15:34:23 »
DK DK DK DK DK!!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #543 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 15:34:54 »
DK DK DK

YES YES YES

I have 24k subMMR in draskyls channel, which puts me in first place

Offline laden3

« Reply #544 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 15:34:57 »
rotk gonna feed this because he is burning's waifu.
I rrrove brrracks.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #545 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 15:35:20 »
SF Mek. Okayyyyyyy
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #546 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 15:46:23 »
DK have analysed RTZ's Techies game yesterday and have worked out the consolecommand.

BUT THEY DON'T NEED IT BECAUSE THEY HAVE TINKER.

Tinker BOTs + Beastmaster's eagle. 5 man bird bomb incoming.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #547 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 15:48:20 »
I don't like Natures as a counter to tinker. He has no stun, so unless he gets a hex early, there is no way he will stop tinker's push. And as a counter he won't be able to split push himself without a mael.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #548 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 15:52:07 »
Undying lol. I'm heading to bed, it's almost 5am here =( Hoping for a good game. DK DK DK !
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #549 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 15:54:00 »
It's going to be a quick game I think.

That or 90 minutes. Tinker and SS, plus Lesh and Natures, it's going to all be down to early towers