Author Topic: GH - DotA2 players  (Read 256633 times)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
Re: GH - DotA2 players
« Reply #650 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 13:33:26 »
which one of you is "gon's keyboardworks" on steam

and how are you playing with BIGDADDY http://www.twitch.tv/bigdaddy
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #651 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 14:49:18 »
Wat. Maybe it's Gon himself?
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #652 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 15:45:44 »
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #654 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 20:53:00 »

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #655 on: Wed, 08 October 2014, 15:23:53 »

that spin though.....
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #656 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 06:49:17 »
Whatiship lurks GH. He recognized my RF when I asked him to sign it yesterday.

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #657 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 12:38:41 »
you're attending the ESL event? how has your experience been so far?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #658 on: Sat, 11 October 2014, 17:49:45 »
It was awesome! Probably the best I could have hoped for for my first LAN. I got to meet a bunch of players/personalities. I sat behind SUNSfan, Sajedene, Whatiship, Maut for the whole day Thursday, and there were some appearances in that group from Synd, Fogged, MSS, Capitalist (who was gone when I got there), and maybe more.

I also called H4nni Maelk. That was fun.

http://imgur.com/a/sFtkZ

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #659 on: Sat, 11 October 2014, 23:51:08 »
nice. too bad about the pauses, but i'm sure the quality of the games more than make up for it

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #660 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 07:08:34 »
It was awesome! Probably the best I could have hoped for for my first LAN. I got to meet a bunch of players/personalities. I sat behind SUNSfan, Sajedene, Whatiship, Maut for the whole day Thursday, and there were some appearances in that group from Synd, Fogged, MSS, Capitalist (who was gone when I got there), and maybe more.

I also called H4nni Maelk. That was fun.

http://imgur.com/a/sFtkZ

nice siggy from the stache himself.  :cool:

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #661 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 11:00:31 »
that's slacks ;D

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #662 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 02:34:32 »
Can someone teach me how do I get matchmaked with pinoys on SEA servers?

They are literally so annoying I have to report them before I even start blocking creeps.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #663 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 14:25:36 »
The same reason you get paired with Russians on US East or EU West servers. Those people who the majority of people intentionally avoid by being honest with our server and language preferences, are chased by those who lie about their location and language in order to not get put with a load of **** talking idiots, aka themselves

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #664 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 14:28:49 »
Can someone teach me how do I get matchmaked with pinoys on SEA servers?

They are literally so annoying I have to report them before I even start blocking creeps.

Play with a stack of people you like? That's how I avoid... really everyone on USE. I play with the same few people every game.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #665 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 14:31:41 »
Yeah, or just stack. I think a minimum of three, preferably four if not 5 stacking is the best way to play.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #666 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 14:35:23 »
Yeah, or just stack. I think a minimum of three, preferably four if not 5 stacking is the best way to play.

proboably 80 of my last 85 games were in a 5stack

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #667 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 15:14:10 »
I've hardly played at all in the last couple of months. I spend so much time with the missus now I don't get a chance to play with friends.

I did play two more of my calibration matches though and lost them heavily. I had to abandon one becuase I was terrible and decided to imprison myself three times by accident as OD. A 32" TV is not the best screen to play doto on.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #668 on: Sat, 01 November 2014, 16:26:47 »
And now those "friends" bore the **** out of me and it's like constantly being in a schoolyard. Yawn

How is everyone's dota experiences going with new patch updates?

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #669 on: Sat, 01 November 2014, 17:39:19 »
And now those "friends" bore the **** out of me and it's like constantly being in a schoolyard. Yawn

How is everyone's dota experiences going with new patch updates?

yeah pubs are doing reddit strats. sigh, had a tb that went dagon and sb. he left out the armlet. lol  :))

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #670 on: Sat, 01 November 2014, 17:51:56 »
I've been playing with a stack of Draskyl mods/subs for the past 4-5 months, they're cool. They're all way better than me, though.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #671 on: Sat, 01 November 2014, 23:00:00 »
I've been playing with a stack of Draskyl mods/subs for the past 4-5 months, they're cool. They're all way better than me, though.

Lucky!! That's pretty awesome man.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #672 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 10:22:12 »
Is there a Dota2 trading section that exists in GH?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #673 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 10:35:14 »
Is there a Dota2 trading section that exists in GH?

Nope, none of us are traders anyway.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #674 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 10:56:47 »
Aww =(

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #675 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 14:47:55 »
Lol I find this amusing. :))

ARTOUR BABAEV
‏@Arteezy

does anyone know a local/online retailer that sells BROWN KEY black widow tourny editions, i am not liking the orange ones.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #676 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 14:49:24 »

ARTOUR BABAEV
‏@Arteezy

does anyone know a local/online retailer that sells BROWN KEY black widow tourny editions, i am not liking the orange ones.

;D

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #677 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 15:03:47 »

ARTOUR BABAEV
‏@Arteezy

I'll sell you my Shine 3 with browns brand new :P

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #678 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 16:09:56 »
Hahahaha, what a ****.

I'm beginning to like him less and less. I didn't like him to start with, then really liked him because he is actually quite good, now I hate him again.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #679 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 17:40:30 »
Hahahaha, what a ****.

I'm beginning to like him less and less. I didn't like him to start with, then really liked him because he is actually quite good, now I hate him again.

Yeah his stream hasn't been enjoyable lately. Back then when he was playing his crappy playlist, that was when it was funny.  :))

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #680 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 20:02:35 »
It's becoming apparent that most players are ****s.

NA scene needs a governing body.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #681 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 20:04:38 »

I don't know about e-sports to say anything about most of them, but I can say that Destiny is a ****.  I had to deal with him in /r/buildapc.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #682 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 20:05:15 »

I don't know about e-sports to say anything about most of them, but I can say that Destiny is a ****.  I had to deal with him in /r/buildapc.

Destiny is a special case. He's especially bad.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #683 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 20:06:08 »
He also has many obnoxious fanboys.  Even when he's wrong, he's right.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #684 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 20:07:20 »
He also has many obnoxious fanboys.  Even when he's wrong, he's right.

Welcome to esports. The fanboyism is strong as ****.

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
« Reply #685 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 02:46:18 »
Steven suffers from autism..
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #686 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 03:05:03 »
Steven suffers from autism..

Austism is no excuse for being an *******.

I also haven't seen anything stating he's autistic.

Offline ConscienceDrop

• a-are these pbt?
« Reply #687 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 03:06:54 »
destiny's really not an ******* im not ever being a fanboy. sorry you had a bad experience with him but being a **** to someone on reddit does not really mean **** in the grand scheme of things

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #688 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 03:10:31 »
It was many many interactions with him on reddit as a mod.  He acted like a spoiled little child who stirred **** up and threw a tantrum when he didn't get his way.  He started vote brigading and causing all kinds of ****.  I don't throw out ******* for everyone who's a ****, it has to be a pattern of repeated behavior.

Offline ConscienceDrop

• a-are these pbt?
« Reply #689 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 03:17:16 »
i cant speak to that, and i stay way clear of reddit at all costs but he has done a good amount of charity work and many of his fans have spent a long time talking to him off stream about their depression etc. He has definitely done alot of work to help people.

that being said his public relations/tact has always been ****.

he may very well act like a **** on reddit though, most people do

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #690 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 04:46:34 »
My opponents today learnt a valuable lesson, do NOT let a FV farm!
6 slot fv with mjolliner, mkb, BoT, butterfly, aga, MoM and like Bkb in the stash!
Ended up 39-5 wooo

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #691 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 09:16:04 »
Won a game yesterday where they would have killed our ancient had they not left our base to buy BM rapiers.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #692 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 09:22:16 »
i cant speak to that, and i stay way clear of reddit at all costs but he has done a good amount of charity work and many of his fans have spent a long time talking to him off stream about their depression etc. He has definitely done alot of work to help people.

that being said his public relations/tact has always been ****.

he may very well act like a **** on reddit though, most people do

wat

He's worse off of reddit. Have you ever watched his twitch? It consists of him crying about everything for hours on end, him ruining the fun for others, and other generally **** things.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #693 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 16:37:40 »
Anyone wants to play ? Doesnt have to be ranked.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082843504/
I can play on EU/(USW) I think

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #694 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 17:36:39 »
ORACLE

IS

AMAZING

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #695 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 18:36:59 »
ORACLE

IS

AMAZING

Are you watching the Cyborgmatt patch analysis? I've read the skills but I have no idea how any of them would work at all.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #696 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 18:41:18 »
I'm playing him in test client.

He's actually stupid broken.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #697 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 18:42:22 »

Ohhhh. His Q seems a bit ridiculous. What else is broken?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #698 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 18:44:40 »

Ohhhh. His Q seems a bit ridiculous. What else is broken?

his ult lasts 9 seconds, on a 20 second cooldown.

it costs 100 mana

Offline ConscienceDrop

• a-are these pbt?
« Reply #699 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 18:59:28 »
oracle came in the same patch as earth spirit in dota1
remember how broken earth spirit was when he was ported?

oracle made ES seem balanced.

its gonna be a rough patch