geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Checkerboard G110

(1/2) > >>

immo:
I have a Logitech G110, and I wanted to make my keyboard checkered like MKP, JangBi (for you BW fanatics :P) or ZeNEXCoca.
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 24181[/ATTACH]
I know that they bought two Qsenns and swapped keys, but there is no white Logitech G110. I am not going to buy another keyboard until this one breaks down. Is there any way to find colored keys for the Logitech G110, or do I have to wait for the next keyboard to customize it?

Pylon:
Can you take off a cap off your G110 and take a picture of the stem? If one of the major rubber dome manufacturers (NMB, Silitek, or Chicony) OEM'd it there's a very good chance you can find compatible caps off another board.

immo:
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 24318[/ATTACH] Here is a picture, however the thing I am wondering is if the white keys will fit, because when I first got this keyboard, the keys felt a little small. Maybe I'm mistaken.

immo:
another pic: [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 24319[/ATTACH]

Pylon:
Looks like recent Silitek, though can't say for sure - my Dell SK-8115 has very similar looking plugs, except that little tab thing is on the other side (back instead of front). That alone though is an issue and is going to prevent you from using most Silitek caps.

Could you take a picture of the bottom of the keycap? Also, check the back and see if there's anything under Model number that starts with SK-xxxx, KB-xxxx, KU-xxxx, Lxxx, or RT-something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version