geekhack Projects > Making Stuff Together!

Cherry MX Spring Measurements

<< < (17/18) > >>

haydoselefantes:

--- Quote from: rknize on Thu, 10 May 2018, 16:57:44 ---Fixed!  Lack of SSL support on my end.

--- End quote ---

Images not working for me in Safari or Chrome on OS X or Safari on iOS.  Does indeed appear to be an SSL issue - I can see the images if I open the links separately, just not inlined in the thread.

Giorgio:
Somebody should test the cherry mx silents, and the cherry mx switches with the silent clips. They're different from the standard switches. The main difference is in the first "step": they're harder to press, the initial force is bigger.

rknize:

--- Quote from: haydoselefantes on Tue, 29 May 2018, 12:32:54 ---
--- Quote from: rknize on Thu, 10 May 2018, 16:57:44 ---Fixed!  Lack of SSL support on my end.

--- End quote ---

Images not working for me in Safari or Chrome on OS X or Safari on iOS.  Does indeed appear to be an SSL issue - I can see the images if I open the links separately, just not inlined in the thread.

--- End quote ---

OK, was missing www in the cert.  Should work now.

haydoselefantes:

--- Quote from: rknize on Wed, 13 June 2018, 14:47:37 ---OK, was missing www in the cert.  Should work now.

--- End quote ---
Thanks!

clacklabs:
Seems like the images are down again, anyone have a mirror or local copies?

EDIT: Seems like they work if I visit them (non https) directly at least. Not ideal in 2021, but it works ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version