Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2014 LIVE

Project Ravello Hype Thread

<< < (3/7) > >>

osi:
*Inserts dollar for another peek behind the curtain*

BunnyLake:

--- Quote from: infiniti on Sat, 12 July 2014, 08:05:09 ---The square-circle logo reminds me of a topre switch.

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

its not gonna be that, everyone knows sp have been working on top row topre caps, so this wouldnt have been so built up if it was just that

AKIMbO:

--- Quote from: BunnyLake on Sat, 12 July 2014, 09:08:00 ---
--- Quote from: infiniti on Sat, 12 July 2014, 08:05:09 ---The square-circle logo reminds me of a topre switch.

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

its not gonna be that, everyone knows sp have been working on top row topre caps, so this wouldnt have been so built up if it was just that

--- End quote ---

Wait what?!  They have?!

BunnyLake:

--- Quote from: AKIMbO on Sat, 12 July 2014, 09:13:38 ---

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Wait what?!  They have?!

--- End quote ---

yeah, its only top row to begin with from what i know, but that may have changed

infiniti:

--- Quote from: BunnyLake on Sat, 12 July 2014, 09:15:42 ---
--- Quote from: AKIMbO on Sat, 12 July 2014, 09:13:38 ---

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Wait what?!  They have?!

--- End quote ---

yeah, its only top row to begin with from what i know, but that may have changed

--- End quote ---

Whoa! I didn't know that!

It must be the universe telling me to get the Type-S I saw at the mall the other day...then maybe, just maybe, I can run with the cool kids. :cool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version