Author Topic: eBay US: SIIG Minitouch, Dell AT101W  (Read 9133 times)

Offline eyesnine

eBay US: SIIG Minitouch, Dell AT101W
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 27 August 2011, 23:50:22 »
I've been thinking about it, and I have decided to stop auctioning keyboards for the time being.

I'm planning on starting listing again around late October, early November.

Thanks to all the bidders on my auctions!

Offline False_Dmitry_II

« Reply #51 on: Sun, 28 August 2011, 00:49:24 »
I was about to say, you probably flooded the market so that everyone who wanted one has one.

That and you were on ebay, so there's no way to know how many bidders were even here to begin with.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin (11 Nov. 1755)

Offline eyesnine

« Reply #52 on: Sun, 28 August 2011, 07:34:54 »
Four out of six AT101Ws went to the same person, so there have only been three unique buyers so far (one in the US, one in the UK and one in Japan).

Also, I'm still getting 25-30 watchers for every auction.

The problem is that my auctions are getting sniped - I don't think I'm really running out of people to sell to.

Offline False_Dmitry_II

« Reply #53 on: Sun, 28 August 2011, 11:51:06 »
Heh, ah.

I can't even think of a reason to want more than one NIB dell, it's not like they're rare so those could be gotten as needed.

What I mean by bidders being 'here' is bidders being geekhack members (or, at least, lurkers).

I'm actually kinda surprised it took that long for sniping to start happening, I never ever actually just bid on anything on ebay. But then, buyers just means winners, so it could be that other bidders that had been doing nothing but raising the price found something and have stopped.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin (11 Nov. 1755)