geekhack Marketplace > KeyClack

[GB] SA Camping; Camp-Team China X Keyclack (Complete)

(1/24) > >>

jchan94:
Oct 12 - We are expecting a Feb/March ship date.

MoreWith the great success of this set on Day 1, there will be a price break of $10 at 150 sets :).

-------------

Linky Link - https://www.keyclack.com/product/gb-sa-camping/

GB Starts August 21st, 8PM PST

After a huge discussion with Camp - Team china, we have agreed to allow up more than the original 50unit set limit for SA Camping.

We came to the conclusion that camping for a keyset sounded too ironic, and dissatisfying as it would lead to scarcity of this set. We all know how incredibly high the demand for SA is, and leaving this set incredibly limited would go against the community ideals we've build around keyboards. We want it to be available for people to have and enjoy.

We are allowing anyone to purchase the set, with a limit of 3 sets per order. Any orders with more than 3 sets will be canceled without notification. This still excludes any destination including China & Singapore.

The GB will officially start & close on the same date as stated.

Starts Today, August 21st, 8PM

Closes On September 6th, 2016, 11:59PM PST.

---------

Designed by Monkey Six of Camp-Team China, the SA Camping set was made by & for a group of friends.

The set will be limited to 50 international units for countries excluding Singapore & China.

This group buy is in support of the group buy with Camp-Team China. Keyclack is not the main entity for this group buy, but will work with Camp-Team to make this group buy run smoothly:)!

Please check over the Interest Check - https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=84101.0 for other details.

Specifications

* SA sculpted with semi-matte finishing
* Rows: 1-1-2-3-4-4
* 156 total Keys
* No Child kits. You get everything in the picture.

Images

Faqs

FAQs

Please read the general GB terms keyclack[/url].

Q. When does this GB end?
A. On September 6th, 2016, 11:59PM PST.

Q. How many sets of SA-Camping will be made?
A. Only 150 in its lifetime. There is currently no plans for R2 production.

Q. How many units can I purchase?
A. Up to three units per order. Any other orders will be canceled without notification.

Q. When do payments occur?
A. On September 6th, 2016, 11:59PM PST.

Q. Are you responsible for any defects or refunds?
A. Only if major defects are noticed & Signature Plastics approves of replacements.

Q. What if there are missing keys?
A. They will be given out if there are replacements for the entire group. Since this set is sorted by SP, we are not responsible for missing keys.

Q. What is the estimated delivery date?
A. 2017 Quarter 2.

Q. Can I cancel my order with keyclack.com?
A. Only during the GB phase, but not during the production phase with Signature Plastics. You may sell your spot, but you are responsible for finding a replacement spot.

jal:
It looks intentional, so I'll ask: what is the meaning of the "MATA" key?

jchan94:

--- Quote from: jal on Sat, 20 August 2016, 10:48:49 ---It looks intentional, so I'll ask: what is the meaning of the "MATA" key?

--- End quote ---

It's META. Everything will be updated tonight.

Vigrith:

--- Quote from: jal on Sat, 20 August 2016, 10:48:49 ---It looks intentional, so I'll ask: what is the meaning of the "MATA" key?

--- End quote ---

Funny you should say that, I noticed it too - says MATA on the preview currently which is surprisingly fitting, I'm Portuguese and "mata" is a word we use to describe a trail or forest zone in general.

Lovely set by the way, I'll definitely do my best to pick one up tomorrow!

jchan94:
Updated  some info in OP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version