geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

What video games are you currently playing?

<< < (265/274) > >>

tp4tissue:
Ghostwire Tokyo,

You buy stuff from this cat.

Exceptional atmosphere, weeb paradiso

mohawk1367:

--- Quote from: phinix on Wed, 22 November 2023, 11:21:48 ---
--- Quote from: SageCrowDesign on Wed, 22 November 2023, 09:39:41 ---BG3 coop with my partner. Just wrapped up Death Stranding. I was skeptical at first, but thoroughly enjoyed the experience - would recommend!

--- End quote ---

I cannot go through this one, too boring, running around with boxes and keep falling into black oily puddles with whales...what kind of fallout came up with this idea... oh yeah, Japanese guy, why I'm not surprised... ;)

--- End quote ---

it got too boring for me too fast back when i bought it but god DAMN is it phenomenal in terms of visuals  :-*

transeurasian:
marvel's spider man 2

phinix:
I've installed Gord, will try it over the Christmas period.

mohawk1367:
I lost 768 hours of Forza Horizon 5 data (around 3 years, since the game released plus I had the highest edition and a few DLC) due to a cloud sync error (how does a company that big have such an awful way of handling user data?) and I am too salty to start all over again so I deleted the game completely and bought Gran Turismo 7 for my PS5 and it doesn't even compare. I could trick people into thinking that the replays and Scapes photos are real life (the graphics may not always look better but in Forza its super inconsistent and most of the time it just looks unpolished and like garbage, also it runs like dookie.) and the car selection is 100x better in my opinion. Also the soundtrack is way better and the races feel so much more intense. The small details and the little cut scenes and interactions for everything are so cool and theres so much information and educational content for each car and brand, the game even explains to you how the tire company Michelin came to be and all their achievements... never going back (until Horizon 6 comes out at least)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version