Author Topic: [IC] [MASSDROP] Gateron Switches  (Read 2185 times)

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
[IC] [MASSDROP] Gateron Switches
« on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 23:46:52 »
EDIT: This has turned into just another Massdrop poll. If you're interested please vote:
https://www.massdrop.com/vote/gateron-switches?mode=guest_open

Looking to run another Gateron groupbuy for those of us who missed out on the last one. We'd be looking to replicate this groupbuy pretty much exactly, aiming for about the same prices. If I get enough interest and there's someone more experienced with running groupbuys who could find it in their heart to help out, that'd be awesome, as I've never run a groupbuy before.

All this shamelessly copied from hwood34:

If you want to learn a little more about the switches, here are some reviews:

Teardown and Review
Review
Build log using Gateron Clears
Review
Review w/Blacks
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 July 2015, 09:53:38 by trenzafeeds »
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌
Re: [IC] Gateron Switches
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 05:56:03 »
Gateron switches are on Massdrop pretty frequently now, and the last time for a pretty reasonable price. There isn't the unfulfilled demand that the community had the first time around when hwood  and shadovved ran their buy. You may have trouble reaching MOQ.

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
Re: [IC] Gateron Switches
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 09:51:36 »
Gateron switches are on Massdrop pretty frequently now, and the last time for a pretty reasonable price. There isn't the unfulfilled demand that the community had the first time around when hwood  and shadovved ran their buy. You may have trouble reaching MOQ.

You make a good point. In that vein, I've created a Massdrop poll for a similar groupbuy, that hopefully will get enough votes on it. I'm also modifying the OP to include that.

https://www.massdrop.com/vote/gateron-switches?mode=guest_open

Have a nice day!
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.