Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2180162 times)

Offline LiQuiDs

Re: KeyForge - Vault **** Sale
« Reply #4600 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 03:28:53 »
Lead Belly is look awsome. I love that look and colorway  :thumb:
Great art is an instant arrested in eternity.

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
« Reply #4601 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 03:56:57 »
Vault Suit Booty:
Show Image

Lead Belly:
Show Image

Edit: they're officially on the vault sale page now https://www.keyforge.com/vault****/

So sad I missed these, was it posted in the comments here?

Offline johngodsmith

« Reply #4602 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 03:58:48 »
Vault Suit Booty:
Show Image

Lead Belly:
Show Image

Edit: they're officially on the vault sale page now https://www.keyforge.com/vault****/

He announced the sale on this thread and said raffle times are gonna go up on his site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #4603 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 04:01:23 »
Vault Suit Booty:
Show Image

Lead Belly:
Show Image

He announced the sale on this thread and said raffle times are gonna go up on his site

So did they not go on sale yet?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Offline johngodsmith

« Reply #4604 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 04:02:45 »
Vault Suit Booty:
Show Image

Lead Belly:
Show Image

Already did
Think 2 days ago

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #4605 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 04:04:11 »
Vault Suit Booty:
Show Image

Lead Belly:
Show Image

Already did
Think 2 days ago

Offline mousetrap00

« Reply #4606 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 08:26:34 »
And this!!! When did this happen? Real life is boring!

Offline ViperPhace

« Reply #4607 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 09:07:46 »
There were some sick colorways in that last flash sale series; no doubt gonna be hunting for a Spook with Blood tears :)

Offline oscdawg

« Reply #4608 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 09:24:27 »
Love that Nuka Quantum Spook! I'm excited to see if there's any more blacklight keycaps coming

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #4609 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 09:46:36 »
There were some sick colorways in that last flash sale series; no doubt gonna be hunting for a Spook with Blood tears :)

Yeah man, me too, that it the most epic spook so far!

Offline HOBI3CAT

• FraktalKaps.com
    • Fraktal Kaps Website
« Reply #4610 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 11:05:22 »
Man, the more I look at these, the more I am sad I didn't win any :( Oh well...
I put together an imgur album right before I realized he put the pics up on his website: https://imgur.com/a/OCozk4B
Eat, Sleep, Resin, Repeat.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4611 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 19:56:06 »
Announcement

Quick update for everyone! Labels will be printed off later this evening, and ALL packages will be dropped off. I believe that tracking should update for everybody tomorrow. I hope everyone enjoys their keys.

There were a couple of people that emailed me late about the Lilac/Rose milk replacements, and those extra keys will be dropped off this weekend as well.

-------------------------------------------------------

Order Support and Issues

I want to apologize to those that have been patient with me over the past few weeks while I've been buried under a mountain of support issues and requests, and the lack of responsiveness with some of the tickets and messages. I've explained this in other channels, but I think I should let everyone know here as well. After the fulfillment sale, I was hit with a MOUNTAIN of support tickets, PMs on Discord and slack, and emails. A lot of it is just fluff, like "Hey do you have any keys left over?", but a lot of it was order issues and mistakes, random key re-pours from earlier sales, lost packages, and address issues. I'm not complaining about it; this is part of how things go. I spend like 95% of my time in the workshop, so there are times where messages go several days without being responded to. Know that I'm learning how to manage my time more effectively under the heavier workload, so hang in there. Part of making keycaps for everyone is also communicating effectively, and that can be hard when my mind is on production, but I'm learning.

I spent yesterday compiling a list of everyone that has emailed me/messaged me/etc about past order issues/tracking/etc, and I will be getting to you all ASAP and solving each of your individual issues. I have also migrated the ticketing system from Freshdesk to an actual paid system called HelpScout, which is a lot easier for me to keep organized.

I wanted to give you guys a few handy tips that might make it easier on the both of us when it comes to getting your issues resolved:

1. PLEASE  direct your support/order requests or questions to the support@keyforge.com email. I have like 150+ open conversations on Discord, and it can be hard to keep track of your actual order issue when regular conversation gets mixed in. I know that you get generally get a faster response from me on Discord, but there is a higher chance of me forgetting/misplacing your request or your issue when it is stuck in the middle of our conversation on Discord. If you don't get a fast enough response to your ticket, shoot me another message on the ticket itself. It updates your ticket and escalates the issue. Please work through your individual ticket, and don't send multiple new emails about the same issue. A link to your ticket is included in the email that you get back when you first open a ticket. Doing this will keep me organized, and get your issue resolved faster.

2. PLEASE do not message me on Slack about important issues. Most of the Slack communities are not paid for, so they forget messages over time, which means I go back to solve your order issue and it's gone, or I have to go through every single slack message thread because I remember the issue but not who asked me about it. Also, sometimes your names are different across multiple platforms, which can lead to me accidentally resolving the same issue twice without realizing it. If you have an unresolved issue from Slack, please send me a ticket so I can resolve it.

3. PLEASE do not hesitate to keep bugging me if needed. I appreciate it when you bug me, because I'm human and I forget things that aren't in my ticketing system. Hell, sometimes even the tickets get lost when I get a flood of new tickets in and I can use a reminder. A good rule of thumb is to just reply to the kicker email if you don't hear from me for a couple of days. You aren't annoying me, and you aren't going to be banned or exiled. I'm happy to work with you.

4. Don't be afraid to message me on Discord/Slack/etc for normal stuff or non-order related questions. I enjoy talking to each and every one of you (with the exception of White Bread on Discord, that boy ain't right), so feel free to message me about whatever you want everywhere else. You don't need to send me a support ticket because you want to know about a certain colorway or want to tell me about the weather. Nudes also don't need to be sent as a support ticket, because I don't want Oatmeal looking at your horrifying body parts.

Know that I fully appreciate all of you guys, and the fact that you're patient enough to work with me through these things. I don't have a team that I can consult with this stuff, or part out responsibility to, and I'm certainly not some business guru or anything. Most of the time I'm barely conscious and more focused on making keycaps than anything else. However, I'm trying my best to get better at some of these things through trial and error, while also delivering the best keys that I can to you, which is always my #1 priority.

« Last Edit: Thu, 07 June 2018, 20:00:54 by Sneaky Potato »

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #4612 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 20:03:04 »
Announcement

Quick update for everyone! Labels will be printed off later this evening, and ALL packages will be dropped off. I believe that tracking should update for everybody tomorrow. I hope everyone enjoys their keys.

There were a couple of people that emailed me late about the Lilac/Rose milk replacements, and those extra keys will be dropped off this weekend as well.

-------------------------------------------------------

Order Support and Issues

I want to apologize to those that have been patient with me over the past few weeks while I've been buried under a mountain of support issues and requests, and the lack of responsiveness with some of the tickets and messages. I've explained this in other channels, but I think I should let everyone know here as well. After the fulfillment sale, I was hit with a MOUNTAIN of support tickets, PMs on Discord and slack, and emails. A lot of it is just fluff, like "Hey do you have any keys left over?", but a lot of it was order issues and mistakes, random key re-pours from earlier sales, lost packages, and address issues. I'm not complaining about it; this is part of how things go. I spend like 95% of my time in the workshop, so there are times where messages go several days without being responded to. Know that I'm learning how to manage my time more effectively under the heavier workload, so hang in there. Part of making keycaps for everyone is also communicating effectively, and that can be hard when my mind is on production, but I'm learning.

I spent yesterday compiling a list of everyone that has emailed me/messaged me/etc about past order issues/tracking/etc, and I will be getting to you all ASAP and solving each of your individual issues. I have also migrated the ticketing system from Freshdesk to an actual paid system called HelpScout, which is a lot easier for me to keep organized.

I wanted to give you guys a few handy tips that might make it easier on the both of us when it comes to getting your issues resolved:

1. PLEASE  direct your support/order requests or questions to the support@keyforge.com email. I have like 150+ open conversations on Discord, and it can be hard to keep track of your actual order issue when regular conversation gets mixed in. I know that you get generally get a faster response from me on Discord, but there is a higher chance of me forgetting/misplacing your request or your issue when it is stuck in the middle of our conversation on Discord. If you don't get a fast enough response to your ticket, shoot me another message on the ticket itself. It updates your ticket and escalates the issue. Please work through your individual ticket, and don't send multiple new emails about the same issue. A link to your ticket is included in the email that you get back when you first open a ticket. Doing this will keep me organized, and get your issue resolved faster.

2. PLEASE do not message me on Slack about important issues. Most of the Slack communities are not paid for, so they forget messages over time, which means I go back to solve your order issue and it's gone, or I have to go through every single slack message thread because I remember the issue but not who asked me about it. Also, sometimes your names are different across multiple platforms, which can lead to me accidentally resolving the same issue twice without realizing it. If you have an unresolved issue from Slack, please send me a ticket so I can resolve it.

3. PLEASE do not hesitate to keep bugging me if needed. I appreciate it when you bug me, because I'm human and I forget things that aren't in my ticketing system. Hell, sometimes even the tickets get lost when I get a flood of new tickets in and I can use a reminder. A good rule of thumb is to just reply to the kicker email if you don't hear from me for a couple of days. You aren't annoying me, and you aren't going to be banned or exiled. I'm happy to work with you.

4. Don't be afraid to message me on Discord/Slack/etc for normal stuff or non-order related questions. I enjoy talking to each and every one of you (with the exception of White Bread on Discord, that boy ain't right), so feel free to message me about whatever you want everywhere else. You don't need to send me a support ticket because you want to know about a certain colorway or want to tell me about the weather. Nudes also don't need to be sent as a support ticket, because I don't want Oatmeal looking at your horrifying body parts.

Know that I fully appreciate all of you guys, and the fact that you're patient enough to work with me through these things. I don't have a team that I can consult with this stuff, or part out responsibility to, and I'm certainly not some business guru or anything. Most of the time I'm barely conscious and more focused on making keycaps than anything else. However, I'm trying my best to get better at some of these things through trial and error, while also delivering the best keys that I can to you, which is always my #1 priority.
You make serious memos and support notifications fun to read.

Offline xine007

« Reply #4613 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 20:15:38 »
I just sent an email to support before I saw your post! Please ignore it! Thanks for the update  :thumb:

Offline oscdawg

« Reply #4614 on: Fri, 08 June 2018, 13:06:06 »
Anything Spooky going to happen on the Vault**** page tonight?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4615 on: Fri, 08 June 2018, 13:09:52 »

I actually just finished a couple of sales on that page this morning :(

Offline oscdawg

« Reply #4616 on: Fri, 08 June 2018, 13:12:12 »

Thanks! I was quick enough to get into one raffle, just wondering if there might be more on the way?

Offline oh_chesteroni

« Reply #4617 on: Fri, 08 June 2018, 13:12:53 »

Oh damn, it was this morning :( I was gonna say I see two new caps!
I'll have to keep checking back

Offline imdiedie

« Reply #4618 on: Fri, 08 June 2018, 13:17:30 »
oopsss, there's a flash flash flash sale happened and I missed....

looks like the snake is coming!?

Offline Avalai

• Instagram
« Reply #4619 on: Fri, 08 June 2018, 13:23:37 »
I remembered the flash sales about 10 minutes before each one, then forgot about them at the open time, haha.

Thanks for the update post, that was a lot of really good info!

Offline LeoShi

« Reply #4620 on: Fri, 08 June 2018, 23:36:16 »
missed them :'(

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #4621 on: Sat, 09 June 2018, 01:15:49 »
Dang it, lol, I missed the flash sales. =)

Keep those amazing designs coming. Even if I don't get in on the all the raffles the excitement of knowing that they are out there makes the future hunts for them quite exciting. 
« Last Edit: Sun, 10 June 2018, 09:24:05 by wikkiwikki420 »
GMK Terror and GMK Slasher damn it.

Offline nimblejacks

« Reply #4622 on: Sat, 09 June 2018, 08:08:35 »
Been admiring these caps for awhile now since recently joining the community, bummed I miss this flash sale!

Offline serec

« Reply #4623 on: Sat, 09 June 2018, 21:57:12 »
Great work super great work indeed!

Offline Jophiel

« Reply #4624 on: Sun, 10 June 2018, 04:40:37 »
Where are you guys finding out about the flash sales? I've signed up for notifications with two e-mails and still get nothing, I watch here too and don't ever see them announced.

Offline XeroAura

« Reply #4625 on: Sun, 10 June 2018, 12:10:56 »
I think people just check the flashsale page consistently. He posts a time when the form unlocks a bit before.

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #4626 on: Sun, 10 June 2018, 13:26:25 »
Just noticed that both ETF and Sneaky made a cap called Lead Belly last week:

:D

« Reply #4627 on: Sun, 10 June 2018, 14:16:31 »
Just noticed that both ETF and Sneaky made a cap called Lead Belly last week:

Show Image
Show Image

:D

It's a perk in the Fallout games.  You take less damage from irradiated food and drink.

Offline Randalljai

« Reply #4628 on: Sun, 10 June 2018, 22:52:55 »
Does anyone have a running list of all the spooks so far? Apparently there's been a few more than what's posted on the google doc. Was lucky to snag the last flash sale spook and just curious what else is out there :)

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #4629 on: Mon, 11 June 2018, 01:39:00 »
Does anyone have a running list of all the spooks so far? Apparently there's been a few more than what's posted on the google doc. Was lucky to snag the last flash sale spook and just curious what else is out there :)

Scroll down: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d-CVHj9vA0l-qQjYOFws6Wh9YPLSpCfFCwGDsmDLoJA/edit?usp=sharing

Offline Randalljai

« Reply #4630 on: Wed, 13 June 2018, 01:48:03 »

Scroll down: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d-CVHj9vA0l-qQjYOFws6Wh9YPLSpCfFCwGDsmDLoJA/edit?usp=sharing

yeah i have this, but seems the list is incomplete. i'll wait for it to get update i guess. thanks!

Offline EternalD

• Workin' on it
« Reply #4631 on: Wed, 13 June 2018, 02:14:40 »
Was there a place where info was posted as to when flash sales would be occurring? Missed them all and want to know if there’s some sort of queue I could follow.

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #4632 on: Wed, 13 June 2018, 09:46:46 »
Was there a place where info was posted as to when flash sales would be occurring? Missed them all and want to know if there’s some sort of queue I could follow.

Yeah follow this thread and the website. A short announcement, maybe even minutes before the sale, will be made. No other info for flash sales will be made. It is for those that follow and regularly check for them and those who do will be rewarded.
GMK Terror and GMK Slasher damn it.

Offline floatingskull

« Reply #4633 on: Wed, 13 June 2018, 12:20:52 »
Thank you Sneaky Potato for the fun raffle and amazing cap! Looks even better in person  ^-^

Offline YiZZo

« Reply #4634 on: Wed, 13 June 2018, 12:25:54 »
That does look awesome. I wish I won that one.

Offline Keebo

« Reply #4635 on: Wed, 13 June 2018, 12:27:21 »
Yeah, that is sick tbh.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #4636 on: Wed, 13 June 2018, 12:32:46 »
What colorway is that? Looks sick, I wanna drop bank for it

Offline Bael_Zharon

« Reply #4637 on: Wed, 13 June 2018, 12:33:08 »

yeah i have this, but seems the list is incomplete. i'll wait for it to get update i guess. thanks!
That volcanic tho

Offline TheEerieCold

« Reply #4638 on: Mon, 18 June 2018, 21:01:09 »
Hey Sneaky any updates on when the remainder of the Vault **** caps will ship? I scored a Hematophage Spook while another friend got a Starfield Shishi... I've only seen one or two of the Starfield Shishis out in the wild while others appear to still be waiting. My main reason for asking is that I'm still waiting on the repaired Oscillator Shishi and Lilac Milk Orochi you said you were shipping out to me 2 weeks ago but have not seen anything in the form of tracking or shipping confirmations. Would it be easier just to include that with the other caps you are sending me? I updated my support ticket the other night but have not heard back from you, thus I am posting this here hoping that will get your attention.. Thanks!
Matrix Abel+ Ver.Dark / Matrix 8XV2.0 (Red) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Blue) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Caustic Custom) / Matrix Noah / Matrix Abel X RX-178 Ver.CA / Matrix 8XV2.0 ADD (Silver) / Matrix Falcon (Nebula) / Matrix Vita (McFlurry) / Matrix ME SE (McFlurry)

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4639 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 14:11:44 »
Hey Sneaky any updates on when the remainder of the Vault **** caps will ship? I scored a Hematophage Spook while another friend got a Starfield Shishi... I've only seen one or two of the Starfield Shishis out in the wild while others appear to still be waiting. My main reason for asking is that I'm still waiting on the repaired Oscillator Shishi and Lilac Milk Orochi you said you were shipping out to me 2 weeks ago but have not seen anything in the form of tracking or shipping confirmations. Would it be easier just to include that with the other caps you are sending me? I updated my support ticket the other night but have not heard back from you, thus I am posting this here hoping that will get your attention.. Thanks!

I’m working my way through tickets still, so I’ll get to yours shortly. I can package all of your stuff together, it’s not a problem.

All Starfield orders have been shipped, so if there are any individual issues I’ll take care of them as needed.

Hematophage orders will be going out over the next couple days, and should be all out before Friday.

There were a handful of Lilac and Rose milk re-issue orders that I accidentally packed into boxes instead of bubble mailers, and printed off the incorrect postage labels for the packaging. These just came right back to me and never updated shipping, due to the error. I didn’t get around to getting them back out immediately due to other pressing commitments, but these will go back out before the end of the week. If you’re still waiting on a replacement, that’s likely why.

I’m slowly whittling down the mountain of stuff to do, but I made a ton of progress this week, and hope to be back to normal after this weekend. I’ve made some changes to my workflow and production schedule in order to make more time for support-related issues. I used to be on the computer a lot more, and these days I’m in the workshop a lot more instead.

Anyway, I’m still working through tickets. You won’t be forgotten about :)

Offline OneNightFriend

« Reply #4640 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 16:19:22 »

I’m working my way through tickets still, so I’ll get to yours shortly. I can package all of your stuff together, it’s not a problem.

All Starfield orders have been shipped, so if there are any individual issues I’ll take care of them as needed.

Hematophage orders will be going out over the next couple days, and should be all out before Friday.

There were a handful of Lilac and Rose milk re-issue orders that I accidentally packed into boxes instead of bubble mailers, and printed off the incorrect postage labels for the packaging. These just came right back to me and never updated shipping, due to the error. I didn’t get around to getting them back out immediately due to other pressing commitments, but these will go back out before the end of the week. If you’re still waiting on a replacement, that’s likely why.

I’m slowly whittling down the mountain of stuff to do, but I made a ton of progress this week, and hope to be back to normal after this weekend. I’ve made some changes to my workflow and production schedule in order to make more time for support-related issues. I used to be on the computer a lot more, and these days I’m in the workshop a lot more instead.

Good to hear Sneaky. I'll just send you Spook hostage photos for the time being

Offline Bael_Zharon

« Reply #4641 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 16:21:53 »
Giga newbie here: what’s the best way to know when sales happen? What’s the dead canary equivalent?

Offline johngodsmith

KeyForge - Vault **** Sale
« Reply #4642 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 16:35:16 »
Giga newbie here: what’s the best way to know when sales happen? What’s the dead canary equivalent?

I think people just check on the website every now and then
Exact time of form seems to pop up 30 mins prior to it happening

Offline dicarlobrotha2

« Reply #4643 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 17:15:13 »

Hi, I made a GH account to reply to this (same u/n as reddit) 'cause I'm curious as to where my Starfield is since you've apparently shipped them all out. I mean, I'd be more inclined to believe you if I'd even received a tracking number.  :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm just a little frustrated, as several others also seem to be picking up on a lack of communication, consistency and/or honesty.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4644 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 17:29:29 »

Hi, I made a GH account to reply to this (same u/n as reddit) 'cause I'm curious as to where my Starfield is since you've apparently shipped them all out. I mean, I'd be more inclined to believe you if I'd even received a tracking number.  :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm just a little frustrated, as several others also seem to be picking up on a lack of communication, consistency and/or honesty.

I'm happy to take care of you, shoot me an email to kyle@keyforge.com so I have your information. I can check up to see why you haven't received your Starfield and/or tracking yet, and get you one sent out ASAP if it hasn't gone out already.

Working with me directly is usually the best way to get issues resolved, not frustration. Communicating with me about not receiving an order or having customs issues is important so that I know there's actually a problem, so I'm glad you made a GH account. I prefer that these things are communicated through email rather than through social media, so I can keep everything together. I post most of my updates here, so you can stay up to date.

I've specifically addressed my lack of communication as of late, which is specifically due to the high traffic and trying to sort out older issues across so many platforms. I'm getting to everyone as quickly as I can being a one-man show, but there's always room for improvement. Things fall through the cracks sometimes, and I'm always happy to get things taken care of the best I can when that happens. So far everyone has been incredibly patient when issues arise, and it's one of the things that makes it enjoyable to create things for the community.

Offline Randalljai

« Reply #4645 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 17:45:07 »

I was hoping tracking was never updated so I could come up from work and get a little surprise :). Knew you had to be busy with other orders and life. I'll gladly wait for any of your keebs  :thumb:

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4646 on: Thu, 21 June 2018, 21:25:03 »
Printed all the labels for Starfield Sneks and Hematophage Spooks, they will all be going out tomorrow afternoon.

Really hope that those of you with the new alps stem enjoy the keys, let me know of any feedback you have. Despite my long-standing dislike of TMX, I will be releasing some TMX Sneks and Shishis very soon, but in limited quantities. Normally I feel like it isn’t worth trading Topre compatibility for a less secure/loose MX fit, but this stem fit is actually identical to my normal MX keys, so I feel good about selling the stem with certain sculpts in order to finally give my Topre brothers some sweaty snappy love. Note that the majority of my keys will still be sold in MX, but I will occasionally do TMX and Alps sales. TMX isn’t compatible with my lower-profile keys like Spook and Orochi.

I was able to make a lot of headway with outstanding tickets this week, so once packages are out tomorrow I will be combing through and addressing any last order issues, and then I need to do some catching up on Commissions for the next week or so before revealing some new exciting stuff.

Again, if you have questions or concerns, please direct them to support@keyforge.com. You guys have been great this week with the tickets and following the system, and it’s helped me a lot to stay organized.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #4647 on: Fri, 22 June 2018, 00:13:04 »
Wish I had won an Alps Snek!!! Massively jealous of all the winners out there.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4648 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 14:33:53 »
198845-0

Starting today, I will be continuing the time-honored ancient tradition of holding a couple of quick flash sales every Friday in order to start your weekend right, just like the ancient Romans did it.

This will provide some regular chances for people to get a key, rather than wait around on random flash sales. One of the loudest pieces of feedback that I get is about making it easier to enter some of my sales, so I'm hoping this will accomplish that.

I am using a new raffling software, provided by Nerdblog, so there are a couple of additions to the Google Forms pages you'll be seeing. I'll be asking for your first and last name, as well as your address, in order to eliminate the frequent issue of incorrect addresses submitted to me by Paypal (and people not updating their damn addresses). Also, it's an effort to combat the growing issue of bots and people entering multiple times. It's not going to completely solve the problem, but it's going to help the honest entrants have better chances at getting keys. I advise that you open Notepad and write down the necessary info so you can copy and paste it right into the form without running out of time.

Please note that there is not an address format that you need to worry about, it's so I can check your address against your Paypal info if the need arises.

Shipping

Finally, I'm happy to announce that I've hired another set of hands to help me with the growing issue of shipping and support. This individual will assist myself, my wife, and Oatmeal as we organize and package everything during sale time. Now that Flash Sale Friday will be occurring regularly, I'm committed to stepping up my shipping and support service. I know that I've made lots of shipping promises in the past, and while I've kept some of those, I've broken some of them as well. Know that this comes from me trying to juggle too much at once, (because I'm a slight control freak when it comes to my work) but it's time to make things right. My wife and the new hire will be overseeing shipping, and we're committed to having all FSF sales completely shipped out by Sunday of each week. I'm also going to be switching back to sending you guys notifications when a label is printed rather than when it hits the mail stream, so you don't have to wonder if your package was mailed or not.

For the month of July I will be refunding any shipping costs to you if your package does not get in the mail by each Sunday for whatever reason.

Also, I'm shooting to open the Salt Sale during the second or third week of July. I will have photos up on the website by next weekend.

Here is a sample of the new form, and the info that you need to have ready. Next Friday the International Shipping section will change to an updated version where you choose your exact shipping method.

198847-1
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 June 2018, 14:43:12 by Sneaky Potato »

Offline oscdawg

Re: KeyForge - FSF
« Reply #4649 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 14:41:14 »
Not sure if I'm more excited for Flash Sale Friday's or the Salt Sale? I bet the Salt Sale going to be wild! Thanks for the update!