Author Topic: Currenetly Available sets with a non-standard bottom-row?  (Read 4371 times)

Offline hippo008

Currenetly Available sets with a non-standard bottom-row?
« on: Tue, 15 May 2018, 15:01:57 »
Hi, I am working on a project board right now. The current idea is to have the numberpad on my left with a condensed arrow and modifier column. I am hoping to have a bottom row like the one pictured in this other GeekHack users post.

My problem is I dont know of any Keycap sets that offer a bottom row like this. There are plenty of sets that are no longer in production that can have custom bottom rows, but I am looking for one currently in production. Hopefully something I can buy off the shelf. If you know of anything please let me know

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
Re: Currenetly Available sets with a non-standard bottom-row?
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 15 May 2018, 15:23:52 »
Most of the sets here https://www.originativeco.com/collections/keysets will have the caps your looking for

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 15 May 2018, 16:26:31 »
Any set with a "winkeyless" option should have 1.5u Ctrl and Alt keys and a 7u space bar (like those Originative sets mentioned above).
1.5u wide Windows/Command/Super/Meta keys are more unusual though, if you want that exact layout with two "Meta" symbol keys and only one Alt. But I have seen them a few times.

The column with nav keys might be somewhat uncommon, but I think I'm seeing it more and more as 65% and 75% keyboards are getting more popular.
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 May 2018, 16:29:51 by Findecanor »

Offline DirtyMonkey43

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 22:53:47 »
A lot of sets will have caps to fit what youre searching for