Author Topic: GON's KeyboardWorks - Questions and Answers  (Read 398994 times)

Offline ttzhou

• in your base, belonging
Re: Questions and Answers
« Reply #800 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 21:26:24 »
I wonder if we can make a sticky for best practices to contact GON. I posted this advice a bit earlier but thought I'd post again.

Don't try late afternoon. I can literally vouch that calling somewhere in the neighbourhood of 10:30 PM to 12:15 AM Eastern Standard Time has always resulted in me contacting him. I sometimes had to make 3 calls. If the first call fails, wait 30 minutes, try again. One time he said he couldn't take my first two calls because he was driving.

I realize 100% that this is not convenient, and you have every right to be frustrated, but every time I have tried this method I was able to reach him.

It takes persistence. Try every day. He's not a business - he's one man, so the standard logic of "fail to reach during business hours = never reachable" doesn't apply.

Offline awhitedev

« Reply #801 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 14:43:14 »
How long does it usually take for GON to ship stuff out when all you order is parts? I want to get a Nerd 60 PCB and some LEDs... does he stock those or do you have to wait until an MOQ is met? I'd imagine the time it'd take would be much less than someone getting an assembled keyboard?

Offline the pokemon kid

• Snorlax z z z
« Reply #802 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 09:44:07 »
When I talked to GON he said that he was going to be shipping them out the end of the week or the week after. So he missed last week so it should be this coming weekend...

I ordered a pre soldered PCB. So hopefully it will be here soon!

Offline the pokemon kid

• Snorlax z z z
« Reply #803 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 05:33:59 »
Tried ringing him about 8 times so far. Four last night when it was the around 9am for him and this morning which is around 6pm for him. I gave it 30 minutes between each call.

Any idea of how to get hold of him? I am ringing him on Skype to his Skype. I am reluctant to buy £10 worth of Skype credit to call his mobile as this would be the only time I would need to use it...

Offline ZippCen

« Reply #804 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 05:49:02 »
Got myself a set of sample keys and a spare brown and clear.

I switched the brown and clear springs as an attempt at an ergo clear.  :D

What weight are the stock brown springs? I've found some people saying 55g.

Offline wlhlm

• ~
« Reply #805 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 06:50:47 »
Got myself a set of sample keys and a spare brown and clear.

I switched the brown and clear springs as an attempt at an ergo clear.  :D

What weight are the stock brown springs? I've found some people saying 55g.
Cherry says 45g actuation weight. 55g Korean springs (which are measured for bottoming out-weight) are often compared to MX Red.

Offline asgeirtj

« Reply #806 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 18:39:08 »
The worst thing about that you can't contact GON is that you can't cancel your order and get your money back if you're tired of waiting and want to go with another option (6 months now for me)
Leopold FC900 w/ 67g Purple Zealios - Silver Duck Octagon w/ 62 Purple Zealios

Offline the pokemon kid

• Snorlax z z z
« Reply #807 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 06:28:50 »
I have tried GON four times each morning on Skype (Between 8pm and 10pm for Korean time) and each evening (Between 9am and 11am for Korean time). I have had no luck getting through and have been busied twice now. One in the evening and one in the morning. I have done this over the last couple of days I have left two Skype text messages and had no response.

I just want to know what is happening with my order. It has been stuck in "Preparation in Progress" for nearly a month now. I don't really care if my order is delayed... I just want to know what is happening!
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 May 2015, 06:34:16 by the pokemon kid »

Offline ttzhou

« Reply #808 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 08:35:41 »
I have tried GON four times each morning on Skype (Between 8pm and 10pm for Korean time) and each evening (Between 9am and 11am for Korean time). I have had no luck getting through and have been busied twice now. One in the evening and one in the morning. I have done this over the last couple of days I have left two Skype text messages and had no response.

I just want to know what is happening with my order. It has been stuck in "Preparation in Progress" for nearly a month now. I don't really care if my order is delayed... I just want to know what is happening!

Try between 11 AM and 1 PM for Korean Time.

You are lucky - mine is still only in Payment Received. Did you order a case? Could be manufacturer delay. He could also be burned out.

Offline Lpwl

• lpwl.bigcartel.com
    • My O-ring Store
« Reply #809 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 08:56:04 »

Offline ttzhou

« Reply #810 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 09:05:16 »
This may cast some light : https://www.massdrop.com/buy/gon-ns-nerd-crystal-tkl?mode=guest_open

goddammit. this is obviously going to take priority. sigh.

Offline the pokemon kid

• Snorlax z z z
« Reply #811 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 09:14:21 »

You are lucky - mine is still only in Payment Received. Did you order a case? Could be manufacturer delay. He could also be burned out.

I ordered the GON 60% PCB and Diodes, we talked a while ago and he said that he had a pre soldered one. So I paid $9 more for this pre soldered one and still haven't got it!

I will try and ring him around then. It does mean I will have to stay up until 3-5am... I am in the UK after all.

Offline ttzhou

« Reply #812 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 09:26:00 »

I ordered the GON 60% PCB and Diodes, we talked a while ago and he said that he had a pre soldered one. So I paid $9 more for this pre soldered one and still haven't got it!

I will try and ring him around then. It does mean I will have to stay up until 3-5am... I am in the UK after all.

I think others have experienced success around 4PM Korean Time, which would be 8am ish UK time (I think)?

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #813 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 09:35:04 »
This may cast some light : https://www.massdrop.com/buy/gon-ns-nerd-crystal-tkl?mode=guest_open

goddammit. this is obviously going to take priority. sigh.
this is super frustrating 8-/
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline the pokemon kid

• Snorlax z z z
« Reply #814 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 09:36:11 »

I think others have experienced success around 4PM Korean Time, which would be 8am ish UK time (I think)?

I will give that a try, I have been ringing at 5PM Korean time and been having no luck.

The massdrop sale is probably going to put a lot of pressure on him thought so I can understand that there might be a delay. However just a update via a thread would do :D

Offline ttzhou

« Reply #815 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 09:42:32 »
this is super frustrating 8-/

Yeah. I'm happy that he is probably going to make considerable money off of this, but I'm worried this might go the way of those other GBs where he'll burn out from the workload.

Offline Azumia

« Reply #816 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 16:52:02 »

Am I the only one who thinks this is kind of ridiculous? He was SWAMPED from the last group buy, and we all had to suffer by waiting so much longer for our orders than promised.

Like ttzhou said, this is obviously going to take priority. I just ordered parts this time; I shouldn't have to wait another 6 months for them and after seeing him agree to do another group buy, I'm worried that's what's going to happen.

It's one thing if there's a delay with the acrylic case manufacturer (although communicating that to those of us who ordered one instead of having to search this forum for answers would be nice), but it's another issue entirely when he's prioritizing a group buy that was started AFTER other orders were placed. :/
Looking for Granite Mono Legends and Icon Modifiers~ https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=73646.0

Offline faceyourfaces

« Reply #817 on: Sat, 30 May 2015, 10:31:15 »

Am I the only one who thinks this is kind of ridiculous? He was SWAMPED from the last group buy, and we all had to suffer by waiting so much longer for our orders than promised.

Like ttzhou said, this is obviously going to take priority. I just ordered parts this time; I shouldn't have to wait another 6 months for them and after seeing him agree to do another group buy, I'm worried that's what's going to happen.

It's one thing if there's a delay with the acrylic case manufacturer (although communicating that to those of us who ordered one instead of having to search this forum for answers would be nice), but it's another issue entirely when he's prioritizing a group buy that was started AFTER other orders were placed. :/

I saw that in an email from Massdrop and my immediate response was "WTF?" I've been waiting 7 months with my order stuck on "Payment Accepted" and now this??????

Offline ttzhou

« Reply #818 on: Sat, 30 May 2015, 12:31:20 »
I saw that in an email from Massdrop and my immediate response was "WTF?" I've been waiting 7 months with my order stuck on "Payment Accepted" and now this??????

Yeah I'm bummed about this too. My only guess is that the parts needed for the Massdrop order are already in his possession from long ago (maybe some MOQ order) and he is simply sending them over. This is sort of confirmed by the comments, where someone mentions that GON has shipped most of the parts but not the middle layer of the polycarb body.

I hope this doesn't go the way of the GH60.

Offline the pokemon kid

• Snorlax z z z
« Reply #819 on: Sat, 30 May 2015, 13:20:35 »

Yeah I'm bummed about this too. My only guess is that the parts needed for the Massdrop order are already in his possession from long ago (maybe some MOQ order) and he is simply sending them over. This is sort of confirmed by the comments, where someone mentions that GON has shipped most of the parts but not the middle layer of the polycarb body.

I hope this doesn't go the way of the GH60.

I am hoping that I dont have to wait for another 6 months for these orders to come in!

Side note, I tried ringing GON again. He popped up as being online on this forum and rang him. Got nothing, he went offline pretty shortly after... Wish he would give an update post or at least pick my call up!

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #820 on: Sat, 30 May 2015, 19:56:44 »
Massdrop sale won't have nearly enough bites to get to the MOQ. Maybe that's a good thing.

Offline Danboard

« Reply #821 on: Sat, 30 May 2015, 23:50:25 »
Massdrop sale won't have nearly enough bites to get to the MOQ. Maybe that's a good thing.
Yup. At the rate its going, even with a full month they probably wouldn't reach it.

Offline Azumia

« Reply #822 on: Sun, 31 May 2015, 01:38:09 »

I'll be honest, I'm a bit relieved. He's been absolutely bogged down with orders and this group buy would just slow things down more.

I suppose people didn't realize just how expensive his boards are when they voted for it.
Looking for Granite Mono Legends and Icon Modifiers~ https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=73646.0

Offline ttzhou

« Reply #823 on: Sun, 31 May 2015, 12:30:05 »

I'll be honest, I'm a bit relieved. He's been absolutely bogged down with orders and this group buy would just slow things down more.

I suppose people didn't realize just how expensive his boards are when they voted for it.

I think it's more a case of them not realizing they'd have to build it themselves.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #824 on: Sun, 31 May 2015, 12:34:41 »
Does anyone know if he actually shipped out that big shipment he was supposed to this weekend?
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #825 on: Sun, 31 May 2015, 13:59:55 »
I think it's more a case of them not realizing they'd have to build it themselves.
haha, my first thought

Offline the pokemon kid

• Snorlax z z z
« Reply #826 on: Sun, 31 May 2015, 20:08:16 »
Just talked to GON on Skype! He is working hard to get the orders out! My order is going to be sent to the courier service in two days time! so hopefully will be here next week :D

Going to be watching my tracking status intently!

Offline ttzhou

« Reply #827 on: Sun, 31 May 2015, 21:36:13 »
Just talked to GON on Skype! He is working hard to get the orders out! My order is going to be sent to the courier service in two days time! so hopefully will be here next week :D

If you don't mind me asking, what did you order (parts vs assembled) and when did you place your order?

Trying to get an ETA for mine based on this.

Offline Azumia

« Reply #828 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 00:03:36 »
If you don't mind me asking, what did you order (parts vs assembled) and when did you place your order?

I'm not who you're asking and I don't feel like scrolling back a few pages to look, but are you waiting on anything with acrylic? I finally managed to get ahold of GON via the ticket thing on his website, and he confirmed that there's a delay with the acrylic cases.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #829 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 00:12:47 »
GON has quite a strict QC. He inspects all the cases when he receives them and if there's any unsatisfactory he will request for it to be re-manufactured.
At least that's what he told me, when I asked last time.
Not sure if your case has anything to do with it though. Either way, I think he has a normal job, the keyboard is just a side hobby. So he might be busy with something else if he doesn't get back to you.
I can only vouch for GON for so much, since he did delivered my order together with a couple of guys from the DTA GB.
:D
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #830 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 01:02:34 »
GON has quite a strict QC. He inspects all the cases when he receives them and if there's any unsatisfactory he will request for it to be re-manufactured.
Not sure if your case has anything to do with it though. Either way, I think he has a normal job, the keyboard is just a side hobby. So he might be busy with something else if he doesn't get back to you.
I can only vouch for GON for so much, since he did delivered my order together with a couple of guys from the DTA GB.

I'm actually really curious if he does indeed have a regular daytime job because that would really explain a lot of the issues.
With how proper his site is and how amazing his boards are i just assumed that this was his full time job.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #831 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 02:23:51 »
Thinking of getting a 75% with a case, I much prefer building it myself
Do you guys have any advice, you all seem slightly frustrated :)

http://www.gonskeyboardworks.com/pcbs-and-controllers/141-nerd-mx-mini-ver20-pcb.html - By the way is the Ver 2.0 PCB in development as it says in the description?
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline the pokemon kid

• Snorlax z z z
« Reply #832 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 03:40:28 »

I'm not who you're asking and I don't feel like scrolling back a few pages to look, but are you waiting on anything with acrylic? I finally managed to get ahold of GON via the ticket thing on his website, and he confirmed that there's a delay with the acrylic cases.

No Acrylic for me, I am waiting for the GON 60 presoldered. From what GON explained when I asked about why there was some delay for you guys. He said that he does indeed inspect all the cases before sending them out. He has however been given no lead time on the parts by the manufacturer so it is difficult for him to give timescales.

I ordered the GON 60 PCB and Diodes. This was upgraded to a presoldered version. I ordered it on the 6th of May.

I'm actually really curious if he does indeed have a regular daytime job because that would really explain a lot of the issues.
With how proper his site is and how amazing his boards are i just assumed that this was his full time job.

I think that he might, when I talked to him he said that every two weeks or so, he and his wife package up all the products to be sent out for delivery over their weekend. So I am willing to give him a little more leeway if he is willing to do that!

Offline Azumia

« Reply #833 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 05:02:54 »
I keep seeing people mention pre-soldered PCBs, and I'm a bit confused. Does he automatically solder it when you also purchase diodes and resisters? Or do you have to ask him specifically to upgrade to pre-soldered?

I just paid someone to solder some UV purple LEDs into my Poker II for me, and they ended up being much dimmer than they should have been. We thought that maybe the LEDs weren't compatible with the resisters the Poker II has, so I'm concerned about my NerD 60 having the same issue.

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #834 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 07:04:53 »
I keep seeing people mention pre-soldered PCBs, and I'm a bit confused. Does he automatically solder it when you also purchase diodes and resisters? Or do you have to ask him specifically to upgrade to pre-soldered?

I just paid someone to solder some UV purple LEDs into my Poker II for me, and they ended up being much dimmer than they should have been. We thought that maybe the LEDs weren't compatible with the resisters the Poker II has, so I'm concerned about my NerD 60 having the same issue.

I'm also using purple UV LEDs on my NerD 60 http://imgur.com/a/XXDLq#0 and think they are very dim (when compaired to my white or blue LEDs). I think these LEDs need resistors with less resistance.

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #835 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 07:19:03 »

I'm also using purple UV LEDs on my NerD 60 http://imgur.com/a/XXDLq#0 and think they are very dim (when compaired to my white or blue LEDs). I think these LEDs need resistors with less resistance.

On the other hand, spacing of your Eve set is pretty good, I have one that isn't molded well, the key to key gaps vary too much, couldn't detect the same issue with your keyset, it's especially worse on the "W" - which is left molded while others are bottom molded

Is your set one of the originals? The issue I mentioned exists on one of the extras I bought
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #836 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 07:38:40 »

On the other hand, spacing of your Eve set is pretty good, I have one that isn't molded well, the key to key gaps vary too much, couldn't detect the same issue with your keyset, it's especially worse on the "W" - which is left molded while others are bottom molded

Is your set one of the originals? The issue I mentioned exists on one of the extras I bought

Yeah I just saw your comment on the Retro thread, where you were also talking about the Eve and Granite caps not being molded very well. Personally I guess I've just been lucky with my caps. 
And yes, my set is one of the originals from the GB. However I would love to get my hands a second set of them

Offline ttzhou

« Reply #837 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 08:33:29 »

There is a pre-soldered PCB that used to be on sale, it was leftovers from his DTA GB. It costs about 15 bucks less than asking for the service, IIRC. Not sure if there are any left over. If they are run out then you have to specifically request, I believe.

Offline the pokemon kid

• Snorlax z z z
« Reply #838 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 04:24:40 »

There is a pre-soldered PCB that used to be on sale, it was leftovers from his DTA GB. It costs about 15 bucks less than asking for the service, IIRC. Not sure if there are any left over. If they are run out then you have to specifically request, I believe.

I might well have that PCB. I bought the parts (PCB and Diodes) to do it myself and he then said for another $9 I could get it presoldered as he had one there...

My order now has just been updated with a tracking number!

Offline cphead

« Reply #839 on: Thu, 04 June 2015, 02:25:53 »

Does polycarb count as acrylic?

Did he give any sort of time frame? And is an 8 month delay on an acrylic plate realistic...?

If it is indeed an issue with the acrylic, I'm sad he doesn't just straight up tell his customers that instead of having them wait for 8 months with no clue of wtf is going on.
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 June 2015, 02:42:48 by cphead »

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #840 on: Thu, 04 June 2015, 02:34:26 »

Does polycarb counts as acrylic?

Did he give any sort of time frame? And is an 8 month delay on an acrylic plate realistic...?

If it is indeed an issue with the acrylic, I'm sad he doesn't just straight up tell his customers that instead of having them wait for 8 months with no clue of wtf is going on.

I imagine that his PC and acrylic cases probably come from the same supplier so it still applies to you.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline the pokemon kid

• Snorlax z z z
« Reply #841 on: Thu, 04 June 2015, 11:54:00 »
Well the PCB is in the UK and has been for the last few days. I am now waiting to get it from Customs, so I will have it sometime next week knowing HM revenue and customs...

Offline ZippCen

« Reply #842 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 15:38:33 »
Attempted to place an order today but only 'Balance Transfer' was available as a method. Waiting on a reply from Gon but wondered if anyone knew if this was intended, a bug or payment gateway down?
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 June 2015, 16:02:53 by ZippCen »

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #843 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 17:08:11 »
Attempted to place an order today but only 'Balance Transfer' was available as a method. Waiting on a reply from Gon but wondered if anyone knew if this was intended, a bug or payment gateway down?

Perhaps he knows he can't fulfill al the order atm so he prefer not have people ordering and waiting too much. That's just my 2cents, don't quote me on that.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline fmendonca

« Reply #844 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 03:31:07 »
I was on the website a while ago. After the last step if you accept the order, it gives you the instructions to pay by Paypal. The problem is, he instructs you to use the "gift" option, which I believe doesn't give the buyer protection?

Can you anyone tell me if it's a good idea to buy from GON right now? I really want a DIY kit, that's all, no assembly service. Since most people can't get even get in touch with him, how long could an order like this take?

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #845 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 03:44:12 »
I was on the website a while ago. After the last step if you accept the order, it gives you the instructions to pay by Paypal. The problem is, he instructs you to use the "gift" option, which I believe doesn't give the buyer protection?

Can you anyone tell me if it's a good idea to buy from GON right now? I really want a DIY kit, that's all, no assembly service. Since most people can't get even get in touch with him, how long could an order like this take?

find a pcb
find a case you like
get a plate manufactured
get switches and equipment you like
take your time, DIY it right :)

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #846 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 08:22:19 »

I believe if all you want is a pcb with no soldering you should be okay.

If you want acrylic or aluminum parts, those seem to frequently be the things GON mentions he's waiting for.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline fmendonca

« Reply #847 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 08:25:59 »

Cool, thanks for the answer. I actually went ahead and purchased the DIY kit for the Crystal. Somehow he answered when I called him on Skype and was really nice and told me that he would probably be able to ship in one week. So I payed by paypal and now just waiting :).

I believe if all you want is a pcb with no soldering you should be okay.

If you want acrylic or aluminum parts, those seem to frequently be the things GON mentions he's waiting for.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #848 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 08:49:34 »
Hey folks
  Do any of you know anyone that Gon talks to here or is friends with. The last 5-6 Skype calls have gone unanswered during the times that have worked in the past. Messages left here on his site and on his phone and still no answer. 7 months now  :( on assembled board and the last few times of contact once in march told would ship in 1-2weeks in April one month later assured the board was done and he would ship in the next week. One month later now may said he was putting finishing touches on it and would be shipping within 1 to 2 more weeks and now its been another month and have not been able to get in contact. This is really starting to depress me don't know what to do. I feel like there's no point in even contact. It's been over the Paypal protection period and was thinking I would have better luck proxying through someone who talks to him maybe. I don't know sigh.....

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #849 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 09:01:21 »

Hey folks
  Do any of you know anyone that Gon talks to here or is friends with. The last 5-6 Skype calls have gone unanswered during the times that have worked in the past. Messages left here on his site and on his phone and still no answer. 7 months now  :( on assembled board and the last few times of contact once in march told would ship in 1-2weeks in April one month later assured the board was done and he would ship in the next week. One month later now may said he was putting finishing touches on it and would be shipping within 1 to 2 more weeks and now its been another month and have not been able to get in contact. This is really starting to depress me don't know what to do. I feel like there's no point in even contact. It's been over the Paypal protection period and was thinking I would have better luck proxying through someone who talks to him maybe. I don't know sigh.....

Man so sorry to hear that.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825