Author Topic: [IC] Crypto-Caps A novelty set of all your favorite crypto currencies  (Read 1767 times)

Offline TheKeyCompany

• * Vendor
  • Because You Need the Feels...
    • The Key Dot Company
The mock up:

184729-0

by u/akatoshi 

Hey everyone! 

Myself and some friends have all been riding the Crypto rollercoaster these past few months. Im willing to bet some of you have as well.   

I thought, this would make an awesome novelty set! So we mocked it up, Im going to get quotes in the next few days.   

Please take a quick survey so we get it right

Proposed Specs: 
Cherry Profile 
All over dye sub 
14 caps included 
All R1 profile (F row)

This should happen relatively quickly, I'm going to leave the survey up for a week or so and depending on responses, we may change to a different profile, or offer multiple profile options.

Cryptos represented: 
BitCoin 
Ethereum 
Ripple 
LiteCoin 
Cardano 
IOTA 
DASH 
NEM 
EOS 
Monero 
NEO 
Dogecoin 
Tron 
OmiseGO

TKC Product Page

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Typing on: Brutal60, Lavenders Linears, GMK Jamon
Re: [IC] Crypto-Caps A novelty set of all your favorite crypto currencies
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 14:10:02 »
IMO it would look nice to have a more uniform, silhouette feel. The Monero, Etherium, and NEM keys just looks like a printed logo, whereas Tron looks super clean.
ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u

Offline TheKeyCompany

• * Vendor
  • Because You Need the Feels...
    • The Key Dot Company
Re: [IC] Crypto-Caps A novelty set of all your favorite crypto currencies
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 14:16:47 »
IMO it would look nice to have a more uniform, silhouette feel. The Monero, Etherium, and NEM keys just looks like a printed logo, whereas Tron looks super clean.

Its just the mock up. I didn't have time to get a proper render done, so the logo vectors were just placed on top of the KLE render. Thats perhaps why some of the logos look a little sketch. We will post photos of actual samples as soon as they are in hand.