Author Topic: Thank You, Geekhack || [GB] GMK Electric Bluegaloo Mod Set, Escape Pack  (Read 467293 times)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
How does the color look compared to the one on massdrop https://www.massdrop.com/buy/triumph-adler-gmk-keyset

This is more blue and less green.  TA = teal, this = blue.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
Where's my invoice! 
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Where's my invoice! 

Confirmed.  No invoice.  Bad situation.  bill top skammer.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator

Offline pryedthirdeye

Ordered the esc set, wish I could afford the mods as well.
clicky clicky

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
One modifier set and two esc packs ordered!

Offline jujubii

INVOICES WILL NOT COME INSTANTLY. BILLNYE WILL POST HERE WHEN THEY'VE GONE OUT. DO NOT WORRY.

Didn't read the thread, awaiting my invoice.

Where's my invoice? 

Confirmed, bill is top skammer.

i had no idea as it didn't say in the original post when invoices would come out.
thanks for the info.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
INVOICES WILL NOT COME INSTANTLY. BILLNYE WILL POST HERE WHEN THEY'VE GONE OUT. DO NOT WORRY.

Didn't read the thread, awaiting my invoice.

Where's my invoice? 

Confirmed, bill is top skammer.

i had no idea as it didn't say in the original post when invoices would come out.
thanks for the info.
thank pho... pfft, just shun him  :))
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Ordered - have we passed 100 yet?

Most of the first 100 orders seem to have come in overnight for those of us on the other side of the world :rolleyes:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline xandr

I guess since we're already past MOQ, I don't have to feel bad about asking this...

Is anyone who's ordered an Esc pack not gonna use their N9/N6 (orange on grey) Esc?

If so, let me know as I would like to buy it off you.

Yes, I know, the price for the whole set isn't much, but it feels stupid to buy a pack of 5 keys out of which I'm only ever going to use one.
Sprit 60% w/MX Clear in DuckMini V2 case | Matias Quiet Pro (office)

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder

I guess since we're already past MOQ, I don't have to feel bad about asking this...

Is anyone who's ordered an Esc pack not gonna use their N9/N6 (orange on grey) Esc?

If so, let me know as I would like to buy it off you.

Yes, I know, the price for the whole set isn't much, but it feels stupid to buy a pack of 5 keys out of which I'm only ever going to use one.

Pm'd

Offline xandr

Sprit 60% w/MX Clear in DuckMini V2 case | Matias Quiet Pro (office)

Offline billnye

• ability man

Ordered - have we passed 100 yet?

Most of the first 100 orders seem to have come in overnight for those of us on the other side of the world :rolleyes:
You were the 101st order :))

But odds are a few people above you won't pay their includes so you should be good.

Thanks to everyone who answered questions while I was asleep. I'm gonna update the OP with new information :thumb:

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
First 100 orders have a 9/10 chance of being cancelled...
:p Let's hope not.

I'm guessing people will have to pay for the Bots?  If so, the concerns will be hard to overcome.  :(  (and it might be good to mention the cost in the OP ;) )

If they're gifts, then it's easier; don't tell people if they won.  Let it be a surprise when they receive their packages.
This..... I'm such a bro peasant that if I received a bro with my mod set I would probably have a heart attack! Also I think it's a great idea to not tell anybody let it be a surprise! It figures of course it would be Hoff the man of mystery to suggest such a thing. I'm really excited about this pack I keep going to EKs site to check out the colors 8) thanks again for putting this together 8)
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Giorgio

How does the color look compared to the one on massdrop https://www.massdrop.com/buy/triumph-adler-gmk-keyset

In the gmk renderings, you should find the color codes.

Offline spoonypirate

Ordered a set. :) Between this, grabbing one of the extra Dolch kits from Ivan, HF, and TA, you guys are going to break me.

Offline luckyryan333

• #There'sNoToolForTyping
awesome. let me get aboard.

order placed : 1 for mod and 1 for esc!  :thumb:
No PaiN, No GaiN
More
How to order from Taobao from outside of China and WITHOUT an Agent
daily driver: C70 w/ Oblivion
on the way: d65_12/gmkblk_3

Offline billnye

• ability man
Thanks to everyone who has placed orders so far :)

Also, if we get over 400 orders I will add a few more keys that were requested in the interest check but didn't make the final cut :thumb:

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.

Also, if we get over 400 orders I will add a few more keys that were requested in the interest check but didn't make the final cut :thumb:

You are the man. An esc key could make it into those? Some of us want one, but not in need for those many in the escape pack.

Offline billnye

• ability man

You are the man. An esc key could make it into those? Some of us want one, but not in need for those many in the escape pack.
Probably not.

Depending on how substantial the price drop is, I was thinking of adding the nav cluster, f5-8, and prt sc, scroll lock and pause so you could get full TKL support if you add the arrow keys from EK :)

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder

Probably not.

Depending on how substantial the price drop is, I was thinking of adding the nav cluster, f5-8, and prt sc, scroll lock and pause so you could get full TKL support if you add the arrow keys from EK :)

Squeeeee. 

Offline luckyryan333

• #There'sNoToolForTyping

REALLY SOUNDS GREAT!!!

Doki Doki Bill!  ;)
No PaiN, No GaiN
More
How to order from Taobao from outside of China and WITHOUT an Agent
daily driver: C70 w/ Oblivion
on the way: d65_12/gmkblk_3

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page

Probably not.

Yay.  That would be sweet.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Every additional key will be greatly appreciated, so thank you; anyway, most of us already have some esc keys around, already.

Offline pesky brat

Ordered  :thumb:

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder

Oh ****, that would be too awesome!!

Make sure to make a big announcement if this is close to becoming reality, because I'd double my order immediately :thumb:

I can imagine others might do the same!

Offline Giorgio

Probably not.

I say that a spacebar or arrow cluster would be nice. You have to think that the spacebar appeals to 60% and up. Navigator keys to 75% and up. And so on. Many here have a poker, so only the spacebar makes sense.

Offline ryptide11

Ordered! Can't wait!

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
Thanks, bill!

Now to source a GMK set with white legends.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
I say that a spacebar or arrow cluster would be nice. You have to think that the spacebar appeals to 60% and up. Navigator keys to 75% and up. And so on. Many here have a poker, so only the spacebar makes sense.

You sir are a roll of pennies.  You make cents but its not gonna change anything.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Thanks, bill!

Get a cheap white on black on ebay for 13 dollars.

Offline billnye

• ability man
updated the OP with order count:

Order Count:
Mod set: 316
Escape pack: 394

I've been in touch with a Korean user and he is collecting orders from his site so the quantities will probably spike up 50+ or more soon :thumb:
« Last Edit: Sat, 04 April 2015, 15:22:19 by billnye »

Offline abjr

• abjr.org

Does GMK not make a 1.25u Fn key? I don't think I've see one included in any of the recent GMK GBs.
CM QFR | magicforce 68 (Gateron) | magicforce 68 (Outemu) | Acros 6311-K

Offline billnye

• ability man

Does GMK not make a 1.25u Fn key? I don't think I've see one included in any of the recent GMK GBs.
They might, but that seems like it would be a pretty niche key so I probably won't include it

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
Thanks, bill!

Get a cheap white on black on ebay for 13 dollars.

Damn! I was happy seeing that until I saw the end date. Thank you. The search continues!
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder

They might, but that seems like it would be a pretty niche key so I probably won't include it

All poker versions use them. That's a significant amount of GH right there.  Pretty sure that other 60's use them too.
I'm back.

Offline billnye

• ability man

All poker versions use them. That's a significant amount of GH right there.  Pretty sure that other 60's use them too.
Oh ok I wasn't aware of that. I'll look into it :thumb:

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
Pretty sure I'm in the first 100 :)

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
white spacebars would be fantastic.
Also bait Bro into making matching precision sets to hype this GB :p
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline billnye

• ability man
Here is the list of first 100. People that aren't mentioned in this might have a chance if some of these people don't pay their invoices :p

More
FrostyToast
VesperSAINT
HoffmanMyster
slickmamba
Azhdar
LechnerDE
bueller
MAR82
cjhard
ROFLmonstar
Ridillz
padath
Lastpilot
rabidwombat
o3okevin
Crabby_b
Sed8op8
heedpantsnow
Yslen
dakuzo
Moralless
TDub
gravenshard
thewomp
evolves
altesien
inlikeflynn
jdcarpe
nubbinator
Johan
effectiveduck
Orca
HendyZone
lewi
blighty
exitfire401
nanook_the_great
Friskywhisker
Permeability
tanker666
Jixr
naasfu
PwnNarwhal
Stabilized
Razer1987
Binge
bianco
ghostJUGGERNAUT
ideus
pexon
Rsadek
flyersfan1
Radio_killah
Qnguyen
hjc1710
admiralvorian
Ouro
argcargv
Blackehart
domoe
kekstee
Tjweir
3Love
wlhlm
solar
HalfSharkAlligator
longcat
calvinhousecat
ApocalyspeMaow
Scubaste
Boost3r
jujubii
Fknraiden
eyesmiles
Heliosphere
Elee31
trizkut
madhias
CommonCurt
bazh
mason
TheMoonUnderWater
tlt
shimmy1996
Wulkes
spoonypirate
strafe
asura
asgeirtj
Elrick
Alex92
tristan1035
Hanni
Ruisu
Raidan
zwi
ehwc
mfyda
rowdy
« Last Edit: Sun, 05 April 2015, 06:25:16 by billnye »

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
Sweet. All my usernames made it
I'm back.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Awesome, made it to the middle of the list.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
Here is the list of first 100. People that aren't mentioned in this might have a chance if some of these people don't pay their invoices :p

More
FrostyToast
VesperSAINT
HoffmanMyster
slickmamba
Azhdar
LechnerDE
bueller
MAR82
cjhard
ROFLmonstar
Ridillz
padath
Lastpilot
rabidwombat
o3okevin
Crabby_b
Sed8op8
heedpantsnow
Yslen
dakuzo
Moralless
TDub
gravenshard
thewomp
evolves
altesien
inlikeflynn
jdcarpe
nubbinator
Johan
effectiveduck
Orca
HendyZone
lewi
Hzza
blighty
exitfire401
nanook_the_great
Friskywhisker
Permeability
tanker666
Jixr
naasfu
PwnNarwhal
Stabilized
Razer1987
Binge
bianco
ghostJUGGERNAUT
ideus
pexon
Rsadek
flyersfan1
Radio_killah
Qnguyen
hjc1710
admiralvorian
Ouro
argcargv
Blackehart
domoe
kekstee
Tjweir
3Love
wlhlm
solar
HalfSharkAlligator
longcat
calvinhousecat
ApocalyspeMaow
Scubaste
Boost3r
jujubii
Fknraiden
eyesmiles
Heliosphere
Elee31
trizkut
madhias
CommonCurt
bazh
mason
TheMoonUnderWater
tlt
shimmy1996
Wulkes
spoonypirate
strafe
asura
asgeirtj
Elrick
Alex92
tristan1035
Hanni
Ruisu
Raidan
zwi
ehwc
mfyda
odd, my name seems to be absent from the list. I'd check again
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter

More
FrostyToast
VesperSAINT
HoffmanMyster
slickmamba
Azhdar
LechnerDE
bueller
MAR82
cjhard
ROFLmonstar
Ridillz
padath
Lastpilot
rabidwombat
o3okevin
Crabby_b
Sed8op8
heedpantsnow
Yslen
dakuzo
Moralless
TDub
gravenshard
thewomp
evolves
altesien
inlikeflynn
jdcarpe
nubbinator
Johan
effectiveduck
Orca
HendyZone
lewi
Hzza
blighty
exitfire401
nanook_the_great
Friskywhisker
Permeability
tanker666
Jixr
naasfu
PwnNarwhal
Stabilized
Razer1987
Binge
bianco
ghostJUGGERNAUT
ideus
pexon
Rsadek
flyersfan1
Radio_killah
Qnguyen
hjc1710
admiralvorian
Ouro
argcargv
Blackehart
domoe
kekstee
Tjweir
3Love
wlhlm
solar
HalfSharkAlligator
longcat
calvinhousecat
ApocalyspeMaow
Scubaste
Boost3r
jujubii
Fknraiden
eyesmiles
Heliosphere
Elee31
trizkut
madhias
CommonCurt
bazh
mason
TheMoonUnderWater
tlt
shimmy1996
Wulkes
spoonypirate
strafe
asura
asgeirtj
Elrick
Alex92
tristan1035
Hanni
Ruisu
Raidan
zwi
ehwc
mfyda

I just wanted to be as close to the top as possible for shipping purposes.
Keyboards
More

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
updated the OP with order count:

Order Count:
Mod set: 316
Escape pack: 394

I've been in touch with a Korean user and he is collecting orders from his site so the quantities will probably spike up 50+ or more soon :thumb:

Wow, these are impressive numbers especially after such a short time  :thumb:

I really, really hope TKL support can be achieved!!

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
Lucky No.13

*crosses fingers*

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Lucky No.13

*crosses fingers*

Even luckier, my number on the list is the same as my age.

Offline Wilkes

Is there a way to make sure my order went through? I was on mobile and my phone died as I was placing an order.