Author Topic: Keycaps for Leopold FC660M Recommendations or Links  (Read 3809 times)

Offline JasonRekt

Keycaps for Leopold FC660M Recommendations or Links
« on: Tue, 30 June 2020, 18:24:27 »
So, im new to keyboards im was trying to get the Leopold FC660M, but the Grey/Blue is out of stock and dunno when it will come back. The only one that are in stock is the black and white ones but if i get them i want some aesthetically appealing keycaps to go with it. Any recommendation for keycaps that will fit the keyboard? Or take any recommendation also for other 65% keyboards that are prebuilt and the price is under $200 that are also in stock. I appreciate, it thanks!

Offline DogSpark

Re: Keycaps for Leopold FC660M Recommendations or Links
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 30 June 2020, 18:48:01 »
The pbt doubleshot keycaps that come with the leopold boards are utterly wonderful.  Regardless of color I wouldn't recommened replacing them with anything other then keysets that cost the same as the board itself.  There are people out there that say leopold double shot pbt is nearly worth the cost of the board itself. 

Offline JasonRekt

Re: Keycaps for Leopold FC660M Recommendations or Links
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 30 June 2020, 20:35:28 »
Thanks for your feedback, damn the grey/blue looks very nice hopefully it comes back in stock soon if not ill just go with the black ones. Any recommendation for key switches which one to get? the on i have my eyes on Rn are the mx cherry brown ones.