Author Topic: Post your Korean Keyboard ^_^  (Read 9144095 times)

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
Re: Post your Korean Keyboard ^_^
« Reply #10950 on: Sun, 30 December 2018, 19:44:35 »
Thank you, much appreciated comment, especially coming from a fellow vintage Cherry enthusiast ;)

I cannot confirm the origin of the Cherry LED keycap unfortunately as I got this from a seller and they did not disclose its source. Apologies for that! My educated guess that I can provide you at the moment is that it is sourced from a GMK Classic Beige set, the one that was once run by xiaodian317 in Asia. Cheers!
Interesting. I thought the key from that GB was green & red like this, so I figured it must be original :

Maybe they changed it to single colour during production though. I think xiaodian sent me one of those sets, so I'll double check when I get the chance.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #10951 on: Sun, 30 December 2018, 19:46:08 »
Thank you, much appreciated comment, especially coming from a fellow vintage Cherry enthusiast ;)

I cannot confirm the origin of the Cherry LED keycap unfortunately as I got this from a seller and they did not disclose its source. Apologies for that! My educated guess that I can provide you at the moment is that it is sourced from a GMK Classic Beige set, the one that was once run by xiaodian317 in Asia. Cheers!
Interesting. I thought the key from that GB was green & red like this, so I figured it must be original :

Show Image

Maybe they changed it to single colour during production though. I think xiaodian sent me one of those sets, so I'll double check when I get the chance.

Do keep me posted. Thanks for chiming in!

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #10952 on: Sun, 30 December 2018, 20:45:21 »

Show Image

Hey, Pho

I can confirm the green/red LED caps in that GB from xiaodian.  I bought two sets  :)
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #10953 on: Mon, 31 December 2018, 09:13:21 »
whole squad rollin thru

gonna get some good pics taken this break i think

but for now, pixel 2 camera

Show Image

MEME: kailh speed pale blues, PPS caps

Alice: Ghost white blanks, 67g vints with outemu tops, lubed with 107

No 1: Green/brass, OG Desko, stock tealios

Mira: GMK Soware, Clears in bsun housings

Man, I love the Desko sets.  Wish someone would do a GMK replica GB.
Were the orange legends on the original sets double shot (I can't remember)?
I asked this question to some other fellow Cherry collecting enthusiasts. The consensus seems like it's that any of the keys with orange legends are PBT dyesub, but there will be mix of ABS doubleshots and PBT dyesubs in sets that come from the original Desko terminal keyboards. However, I cannot confirm for I do not own the set. Puddsy should inspect the sublegend containing keys to confirm.

More than 2 colors = dyesub

Also the RGB mods are dyesubs. Spacebar is ABS.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #10954 on: Mon, 31 December 2018, 09:17:05 »

Thanks for confirming.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #10955 on: Mon, 31 December 2018, 09:36:12 »
whole squad rollin thru

gonna get some good pics taken this break i think

but for now, pixel 2 camera

Show Image

MEME: kailh speed pale blues, PPS caps

Alice: Ghost white blanks, 67g vints with outemu tops, lubed with 107

No 1: Green/brass, OG Desko, stock tealios

Mira: GMK Soware, Clears in bsun housings

Man, I love the Desko sets.  Wish someone would do a GMK replica GB.
Were the orange legends on the original sets double shot (I can't remember)?
I asked this question to some other fellow Cherry collecting enthusiasts. The consensus seems like it's that any of the keys with orange legends are PBT dyesub, but there will be mix of ABS doubleshots and PBT dyesubs in sets that come from the original Desko terminal keyboards. However, I cannot confirm for I do not own the set. Puddsy should inspect the sublegend containing keys to confirm.

That's right.
Can't believe I didn't remember that.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #10956 on: Mon, 31 December 2018, 17:14:48 »
If we're talking Desko as a whole it'd be more accurate to say that any key with sublegends is dyesubbed (BSP PBT), since there are Desko sets with all black legends.

github

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #10957 on: Mon, 31 December 2018, 17:30:17 »
If we're talking Desko as a whole it'd be more accurate to say that any key with sublegends is dyesubbed (BSP PBT), since there are Desko sets with all black legends.

Show Image

To clarify -- some Koreans call this set "Desko Black", which may perhaps be a misnomer -- these black-sublegend and front-legend keycaps come from a board that is the Cherry G81-1905HPU. The keycaps are dye-sublimated with sublegends (or pad-printed with front legends, as per the Cherry keycaps) that were useful for airline terminal keyboards used for reserving tickets. The keyboards were branded with the Sabre logo (from the Sabre Airline Solutions company), but the keyboards themselves were produced by companies like Cherry, IBM, Desko GmbH...

Sabre-branded IBM Model M keycaps on the bottom board here for example (from DT):

Mike52787 has them too here:

Another source topic here.

I believe Mike52787 has some of the Cherry keycaps that come the G81-1905HPU keyboard. He could provide some photos as well of the original set. The G81-1900 series keyboards are 1800-layout keyboards with the magnetic swipe reader feature.
« Last Edit: Mon, 31 December 2018, 17:53:34 by LightningXI »

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #10958 on: Mon, 31 December 2018, 18:56:04 »
That's really cool. I remember seeing the article number G81-1905HPU a lot on electronics sites while searching for boards, but AFAIK nobody had ever found/photographed one. I don't think it was known that it was Sabre branded either.

The earliest example I can find of someone calling them "Desko" caps is 2012 on kbdmania, which was before they were ever posted on GH/DT. Perhaps a Korean member wrongly guessed their origin, and it carried on from there. Although somehow I find it more likely that a Taobao seller had an incomplete 1905 set, completed it with 3000 keycaps, and then purposefully mislabelled it as a Desko set due to the high demand surrounding Desko boards at the time and since almost all of these sets came from Taobao. I find it funny that I've never seen a set of these sold with a 1.75x right shift - Taobao Cherry sets in a nutshell I guess.

I'd love to see pictures of the G81-1905HPU itself with keycaps if anyone has it.

github

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #10959 on: Mon, 31 December 2018, 19:08:40 »
That's really cool. I remember seeing the article number G81-1905HPU a lot on electronics sites while searching for boards, but AFAIK nobody had ever found/photographed one. I don't think it was known that it was Sabre branded either.

The earliest example I can find of someone calling them "Desko" caps is 2012 on kbdmania, which was before they were ever posted on GH/DT. Perhaps a Korean member wrongly guessed their origin, and it carried on from there. Although somehow I find it more likely that a Taobao seller had an incomplete 1905 set, completed it with 3000 keycaps, and then purposefully mislabelled it as a Desko set due to the high demand surrounding Desko boards at the time and since almost all of these sets came from Taobao. I find it funny that I've never seen a set of these sold with a 1.75x right shift - Taobao Cherry sets in a nutshell I guess.

I'd love to see pictures of the G81-1905HPU itself with keycaps if anyone has it.

It's likely that the association occurred not just due to the origin but also due to Desko keyboards being regularly used for airline terminals. Given that Sabre Airline Solutions had the 1905HPU in use for similar purposes. Just a hypothesis.

I have never seen a 1.75u short shift with dye-sublimated legend in my time just yet. I find that funny -- that the Taobao sets never included them; maybe they were taken away sneakily for compatibility use, haha

Mike52787 should have pics. Try pinging him on Deskthority or here on Geekhack as well.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #10960 on: Mon, 31 December 2018, 19:13:40 »
It's likely that the association occurred not just due to the origin but also due to Desko keyboards being regularly used for airline terminals. Given that Sabre Airline Solutions had the 1905HPU in use for similar purposes. Just a hypothesis.

I have never seen a 1.75u short shift with dye-sublimated legend in my time just yet. I find that funny -- that the Taobao sets never included them; maybe they were taken away sneakily for compatibility use, haha

Mike52787 should have pics. Try pinging him on Deskthority or here on Geekhack as well.
Yeah, I'm sure that contributed to it. If I had to put money on it, it'd be a Taobao seller being cheeky and calling it Desko because of the similarities - both sets being airline sets, and both sets being mixed doubleshot and dyesub.

It's possible that the 1.75u shift was just a regular doubleshot key of course, and it was commonplace for Taobao sellers to mix and match 3000 and 1800 sets to meet demand.

The only original dyesub 1.75u shift I've heard of is on a G80-1800SQR, which an older Russian DT member mentioned to me in PM years ago. He never got back to me with detailed pictures before he went completely inactive though. The only pic I have from him is this, so whether or not it really exists is unknown :

github

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #10961 on: Mon, 31 December 2018, 19:23:48 »

Yeah, I'm sure that contributed to it. If I had to put money on it, it'd be a Taobao seller being cheeky and calling it Desko because of the similarities - both sets being airline sets, and both sets being mixed doubleshot and dyesub.

It's possible that the 1.75u shift was just a regular doubleshot key of course, and it was commonplace for Taobao sellers to mix and match 3000 and 1800 sets to meet demand.

The only original dyesub 1.75u shift I've heard of is on a G80-1800SQR, which an older Russian DT member mentioned to me in PM years ago. He never got back to me with detailed pictures before he went completely inactive though. The only pic I have from him is this, so whether or not it really exists is unknown :

Show Image

Re: 1.75u taken from sets. Sometimes on some of the sellers' websites/pages, I've seen that they sold standalone keys to provide compatibility, but I can't confirm if the listings were for the 1.75u. It's possible these harvesters/accumulators simply provided this as a service to customers.

In any case, thanks for the insight about the SQR; I had never heard of it before. I always get excited that there's still much of vintage Cherry to be uncovered out there. Glad to see you around.

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
« Reply #10962 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 14:43:57 »
My LZ CLS h. Full spec below.

Full spec:
• LZ CLS h
• STS single layout plate
• TMK'd GON NerD 60
• Cherry MX "Nixdorf" Blacks, spring swapped and lubed to my preference
• GMK Screw-in stabilisers, clipped, band-aided and tuned to my preference
• GMK Miami Nights

The full nixie sixty gang:

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #10963 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 14:46:51 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Full spec:
• LZ CLS h
• TMK'd GON NerD 60
• GMK Miami Nights

Show Image

What a lovely build. Which one is the silver 60% at the bottom? Which of the three Nixie Sixty gang is your favorite?

Offline DJSwayde

« Reply #10964 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 14:51:10 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Full spec:
• LZ CLS h
• TMK'd GON NerD 60
• GMK Miami Nights

Show Image

Oof, you completed the LZ. Looking very good man! So many Nixies...
« Last Edit: Tue, 01 January 2019, 14:52:52 by DJSwayde »
Mains: Bakers 6T (silver)   |   Bakers CL64 (silver)   |   CannonKeys Bakeneko60 (black)   |   Carolina Mech Palmetto (black)   |   LZ CLS h (silver)   |   Monokei Kei R1 (standard red, HHKB)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 1 (PD-KB300BN)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (PD-KB400B)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S (PD-KB400WS)   |   SINGAKBD x TGR Unikorn R1 (black)   |   Weaston GSKT-00 R1 (gray [re-anodized silver, HHKB])   |   Weaston GSKT-00-Z (silver, AEK HHKB)

Alps: Apple Extended Keyboard II (M3501, Taiwanese)   |   Apple Standard Keyboard (M0116, US)   |   Dell AT101 (GYI3PVAT101, US)    |   IBM Multistation 5556-001 (Chinese)   |   IBM P70 (ANSI-US, thick)   |   MET Micro Officer 6000 (R315-00)   |   SGI AT-101 "Beige"   |   Zenith Data Systems TurbosPORT 386
Cherry: G80-3000LPCXY-2 #1   |   G80-3000LPCXY-2 #2   |   G80-3485LWNUS #1 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G80-3485LWNUS #2 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G81-1281SAW (Zenith Data Systems)   |   G81-3000SAT   |   G81-3090SAQ (Schneider)   |   G81-3100SEBUS
Topre: PFU Limited HHKB Blank (charcoal [PD-KB300BN])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (charcoal [PD-KB400B])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (gray [PD-KB400WS])   |   Realforce 91UDK-G (NG02B0)   |   Realforce 103UB (SE42B0)   |   Realforce Taiwanese kit (dark gray)   |   Sony BKE-9400A   |   Sony MKS-8050

Collection

Offline ramnes

• T fou, mec?
« Reply #10965 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 14:59:08 »
Very nice Khers, as always!
23h18 - photekq: hhkb with silenced realforce sliders and lubricated well is
23h18 - photekq: the best switch i've used

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
« Reply #10966 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 15:16:42 »
What a lovely build. Which one is the silver 60% at the bottom? Which of the three Nixie Sixty gang is your favorite?

Oof, you completed the LZ. Looking very good man! So many Nixies...

Very nice Khers, as always!

Thanks! It feels good to finally have the LZ built. As of right now that is the keyboard I use, but whether that is due to it being the best or not, I don't know. The differences between top mount and sandwich are small, and I'm not yet certain if I prefer either to the other. The silver keyboard is a Noxary X60; a good keyboard in its own right, but I would argue that it is not quite on the level of the Koreans.

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #10967 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 15:46:12 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Full spec:
• LZ CLS h
• TMK'd GON NerD 60
• GMK Miami Nights

Show Image

What a happy looking collection.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #10968 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 19:51:08 »

Show Image

Fair assessment
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline hayt

• * Maker
« Reply #10969 on: Mon, 07 January 2019, 18:25:59 »
Wanted to share a few pics of my Doge Edition 910 SE (now with a new owner). Wasn't totally happy with the keyset and cap combo but figured the pics are worth a share :) Amazing quality by Sam.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #10970 on: Mon, 07 January 2019, 18:58:02 »
Wanted to share a few pics of my Doge Edition 910 SE (now with a new owner). Wasn't totally happy with the keyset and cap combo but figured the pics are worth a share :) Amazing quality by Sam.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

bork bork

nice

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #10971 on: Mon, 07 January 2019, 19:29:36 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Love that SE weight.

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #10972 on: Tue, 08 January 2019, 03:10:13 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Looking sharp! Really impressed to see so many different variants of a single board. Also that weight design is nice and only now I noticed that it's similar to what will be on the Unikorn60. It's a plate-styled weight or does it go through the case?
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #10973 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 01:34:26 »

Finally have a temporary case for this.  :thumb:
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #10974 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 01:37:11 »
Show Image

>sees new post in this thread

>meisosis

>"i bet its gonna be some good ****"

yup

nice

i cant tell what case that is, is it a KMAC? red plate makes me think so, but i cant see the corner so it could be koala

Offline actualglacier

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 😳
« Reply #10975 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 03:02:52 »
Some recent boards!

« Last Edit: Thu, 10 January 2019, 03:04:43 by notglacier »
actualglacier on youtube

Offline stolenweapon

« Reply #10976 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 05:37:12 »
Show Image

clean your table
OTD 356CL Black | 2x OTD 356CL Gunmetal | OTD 356.2 Factory Gray Ano 1/2 | 2x OTD 356.2 Blue Grey | 2x OTD 356mini Military Green | 5x OTD 356mini Red | OTD 356mini Black | 9x OTD 360C Apple Silver | 2x OTD 360C Hyper Grey | OTD 356L | 2x OTD 356N MKII Black | OTD 456GT Pink & Black | 3x OTD 356 Pad (2x Black, 1x Military Green) | 2x OTD Koala WKL Silver & Black | OTD Koala WK Silver & Black

TGR Jane V2 Pink Prototype 1/1 | TGR Jane V2 1/2 Brushed Toblerone Weight | 8x TGR Jane V2 | 6x TGR Jane CE V2 | TGR 910RE | TGR 910 VKC | TGR Alice Purple 1/5 | TGR Alice Red | TGR-03 | TGR Tris

LZ-SE | 3x LZ-RE | LZ-CP | LZ-MP SE

Keycult No.2 Stainless Steel | 2x KMAC Happy | 2x DK Saver MX & Alps

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #10977 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 10:40:23 »
Some recent boards!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Nice

Offline rachel

« Reply #10978 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 10:56:56 »
Some recent boards!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Lovely. That 910!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #10979 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 16:24:47 »

Show Image

bruh you said you ain't gonna post here no more

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #10980 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 17:50:40 »
Show Image

Oh god. One day...

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #10981 on: Fri, 11 January 2019, 04:28:11 »
bruh you said you ain't gonna post here no more
I said a lot of things g; 69% of them were incorrect.
github

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #10982 on: Mon, 14 January 2019, 20:21:28 »
not korean but idgaf and neither should you

« Last Edit: Mon, 14 January 2019, 20:45:45 by Sifo »
I love Elzy

Offline o3okevin

« Reply #10983 on: Mon, 14 January 2019, 21:10:28 »

Show Image

finally built it! lookin good dude

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #10984 on: Mon, 14 January 2019, 21:14:09 »

Show Image

No 1 TKL? Noice, looks good

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #10985 on: Mon, 14 January 2019, 21:14:22 »

Show Image

The location of you Esc key triggers me

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #10986 on: Mon, 14 January 2019, 21:15:02 »

Show Image

how about the two Control keys
I love Elzy

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #10987 on: Mon, 14 January 2019, 21:18:31 »

Show Image

Hope you didn't split the right shift

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #10988 on: Mon, 14 January 2019, 21:25:32 »

Show Image

Hope you didn't split the right shift

i didnt actually
I love Elzy

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #10989 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 00:26:19 »

Show Image

nice

Offline T0mb3ry

• https://www.instagram.com/t0mb3ry_gh/
    • Flickr
« Reply #10990 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 13:23:58 »
LZ CLS MS. Just completed the build as i've planned from the beginning.
DSCF0329 by T0mb3ry, auf Flickr

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #10991 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 15:14:31 »
Some recent boards!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

These are so hot
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #10992 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 13:40:11 »
Duck Mini v1 / Poker edition

Rebuilt my Duck Poker with a polycarbonate half-plate that I drew and is currently available via KBDfans. Switches are ergo MX Clears, 62g. Keycaps are Hammer CRP APL dyesubs. Artisans by GAF Caps.

Typing Test

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #10993 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 14:06:15 »

Rebuilt my Duck Poker with a polycarbonate half-plate that I drew and is currently available via KBDfans. Switches are ergo MX Clears, 62g. Keycaps are Hammer CRP APL dyesubs. Artisans by GAF Caps.

Typing Test

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

That is so nice! Congrats and great job!

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #10994 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 14:10:38 »

Typing Test

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Such a beautiful board!
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline vegs

« Reply #10995 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 14:17:54 »

Typing Test

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Love this, such a classic case
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline dyrdevil

« Reply #10996 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 16:57:25 »

Typing Test

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Loving those artisans

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #10997 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 17:07:15 »

Typing Test

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Really dope. Looks fresh af.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #10998 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 18:29:32 »
real nice
I love Elzy

Offline widdlekitty

« Reply #10999 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 19:10:06 »

Rebuilt this sucker with lubed tealios. Hammer CRP Hebrew Green. Clack 420 Flair.