Author Topic: [IC] High end custom keyboard sleeves  (Read 2103 times)

Offline anarkari

[IC] High end custom keyboard sleeves
« on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 03:18:33 »
We are in the planning stages of making some high end keyboard sleeves.  We have the equipment to both dye sublimate or print direct to fabric, so can work in polyester, cotton and a lot of various fabric blends. 

I am planning on making some designs that match popular key cap set (dulch, miami, ect), but we also can use your art/designs on the sleeves, additionally we are planning on having some standardized sizes (I have a Poker and Novatouch to work from initially) but we can size them to your particular keyboard. 

What would you be willing to pay for sleeves like this?  Any interest?

We can also do mousepads and wristpads and could match colors on keysets if there is any interest in those too.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
Re: [IC] High end custom keyboard sleeves
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 04:16:45 »
I've never been a fan of keyboard sleeves myself but i'd like to see pictures of these and why you claim they're "high end" It seems like you're implying that they're just really well hand made.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline just66in

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 05:37:42 »
Some sample pictures would be nice.

Offline anarkari

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 23:13:01 »
We have purchased some cheap materials to make 1-2 to make sure we get the construction/dimensions correct, and I'm hoping to make the finished ones with a soft interior (velour maybe?) a padded interior than the printable exterior.  Not really a home made item, they are being printed on a 15k DTG printer.  We have an online store serving a niche now, and just looking to add a new line.  I will get some photos up of our final product, but don't want to put up our early testing versions.

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 17:21:49 »
I like the idea of matching sleeves to color schemes, I've seen some Miami sleeves floating around. Maybe you could contact some people running key set group buys and have the sleeves be a child deal along with the keyset? Presumably it would allow you to sell them cheaper while saving through bulk costs.

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 16:11:33 »
Calvin and Hobbes, plz

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 16:13:56 »
Can I get a Mari sleeve :D
I love Elzy