Author Topic: [IC] Purple Kaizen Titanium Keycap  (Read 3706 times)

Offline KRY2SOON

• Divine Studios
[IC] Purple Kaizen Titanium Keycap
« on: Wed, 04 November 2020, 15:52:51 »

A Titanium Esc Keycap

Inspiration

Inspired by Japanese innovation, the keycap with a singular dot is named kaizen, which in Japanese means improvement.

To me, kaizen represents a consistent improvement in a balanced life, that we should improve ourselves, but not to the point of ruin. This is meant to encourage kaizen.

The keycap is a dot with no edges, but instead has smooth inward slopes. I appreciate luxury, and when you feel the dot with your finger, it's polished, and feels substantial. I didn't want any edges on the actual face of the keycap because it would disrupt the smooth artistic design and manner, for which it was intended. The titanium is long-lasting, but also something the discerning public members can acquire.

This simple design, unobtrusive, yet elegant, will be the kind of reminder that you choose. The neutral colorways and minimalistic design allow this piece to be timeless and universal.

Gallery

255144-0
255146-1
255148-2
255150-3
255152-4

Details

Series: Kaizen Color: Plum/Purple
Material: Titanium Ti-6Al-4V (Grade 5)
Profile: Cherry
Stem: MX
Round: 1
MOQ: 57
Lead Time: 1-3 Mos

Price

Price: USD 57

Dates

GB: 2020-11-07

Links

Giveaway

Hey, my name is David, and I'm from Divine Studios. I'm a new face in the mechanical keyboard community and an average viewer of Taeha Types. I first got the inspiration to dive into mechanical keyboards when I had the burst of creativity we all had when we found out we could customize something. It's the joy factor of being able to hold something custom, high-quality, and unique to each individual. There have been many people who have helped me through my journey of learning all about custom keyboards. And, I would like to give back to the community with this purple kaizen titanium keycap giveaway. For whoever wins this giveaway, I hope it shines happiness on your face, as it did when we were making it for you. Best of luck to all of you!

We'll be giving away 1 purple kaizen titanium keycap.

Offline yoot

• none
Re: [IC] Purple Kaizen Titanium Keycap
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 04 November 2020, 16:09:57 »
Reserved

Offline Nonnegaard

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 06 November 2020, 01:41:47 »
this is awesome
Aeon, TGR Jane V2, Dolphin 2021, Gherkin, Model M, 5°, NCR80, M0110-A

Offline Raravin

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 06 November 2020, 18:45:01 »
Looks nice good luck!

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 06 November 2020, 23:35:07 »
What time does this go live?

Offline MS85

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 07 November 2020, 04:25:51 »
Hi David,

just for confirmation: are you running the GB directly from the website today?

Edit: nevermind, just saw that the website is now actually live and managed to register. Just hope to be awake at 3 am when it starts 😅
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 November 2020, 11:44:42 by MS85 »

Offline KRY2SOON

• Divine Studios
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 10 November 2020, 21:07:09 »
Hi MS85,

My mistake, I've been busy and haven't been on GH recently.

Hope you're able to buy one. The group buy is live on the website and will be over on Friday at 11:59 P.M. there are 28 more kaizens available. Thanks for the support MS85!

David,