Author Topic: List of Admins and Moderators  (Read 117525 times)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
List of Admins and Moderators
« on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 10:13:18 »
Update 2021-03: If you are looking to send a PM to a general Admin or Senior Mod account, please copy HoffmanMyster and user 18. Many users have been messaging the Moderation Team account, which is perfectly valid, but is more difficult for us all to check in on and read messages. As a general rule, if you are ever sending a message to the Moderation Team account, also include HoffmanMyster and user 18.

CPTBadAss' Original Post:

I received a PM from a member who wanted to have a name change. The person said they couldn’t figure out who was a moderator or not. I thought the admin and moderator team were going to publish a list but they haven’t. But I think having any kind of list out there would be helpful. So here it is.

Please feel free to edit as you need admin/moderator team. I also think that this link isn’t very descriptive or concise so please feel free to merge this thread with that. I’m only listing this as a guide for those who are looking for help. I also may be missing some people.

For site moderation matters (content, behavior). First, if there is an obvious offending post which breaks the Forum Terms of Service (TOS) in a non-trivial way, please use the report button on the lower right corner of the post in question.  If the problem is more general, please first contact one of the moderators on duty first (any moderator that's online at the time, as per the blue names in the "who's online" listing on the homepage).  If your issue can't be resolved this way or you feel that the decision was unfair then please contact the Senior Moderators.

For technical issues, if possible please post in the appropriate thread in feedback/suggestions. If there are issues with your account or sensitive information is involved, then do please go ahead and PM an Administrator or Senior Moderator.  Otherwise, a PM is not necessary.

Site Owner:
Massdrop

Lead Administrator:
Will@MD

Administrators:
MattMD
Photoelectric
rknize
samwisekoi

Senior Moderators:
HoffmanMyster
user 18
infiniti
jwaz

Global Moderators:
iamtootallforthis
exitfire401
suicidal_orange
trizkut

Marketplace Moderators:
Signature
For marketplace matters, please include Senior and Global Moderators as you see fit

Ergonomics section Moderators:
hoggy

Curators:
dgneo
ghostjuggernaut
jdcarpe

Founder:
iMav

Notes:
  • iMav and samwisekoi aren’t active at the moment.
  • CPTBadAss is one cool cat but not an admin or moderator.
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 March 2021, 16:20:02 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
Re: List of Admins and Moderators
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 10:18:37 »
*iMav, rkinze, and Photoelectric aren’t that active AFAIK

This is correct. Thanks for the post!
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 10:19:02 »
Isn't IvanIvanovich  a mod?

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 10:19:56 »
Isn't IvanIvanovich  a mod?

Added.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:31:59 »
ashort is also an admin, but is inactive.

Unless something was changed since I last checked.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:35:09 »
I received a PM from a member who wanted to have a name change. The person said they couldn’t figure out who was a moderator or not. I thought the admin and moderator team were going to publish a list but they haven’t. But I think having any kind of list out there would be helpful. So here it is.

Please feel free to edit as you need admin/moderator team. I also think that this link isn’t very descriptive or concise so please feel free to merge this thread with that. I’m only listing this as a guide for those who are looking for help. I also may be missing some people.

Admins:
mkawa
samwisekoi
rkinze
iMav
ashort

Senior Moderators:
hashbaz
HoffmanMyster
jwaz

Global Moderators:
IvanIvanovich
exitfire401
user18
infiniti
ekw808
photoelectric

*iMav, rkinze, and Photoelectric aren’t that active AFAIK

**I'm not an admin or moderator. Just thought this might be helpful.

Why are you not a mod?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:36:49 »
Why are you not a mod?

I don't want to be a moderator. I quit the last moderator-type position I had under the Keepers/Curator. I'll never be a full on moderator or admin.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:36:55 »
CPTBadAss is not, and never was, a moderator. He was the Lead Curator (formerly Keeper of the Faith), until he resigned that position. I am currently the sole Curator.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:37:38 »
CPTBadAss is not, and never was, a moderator. He was the Lead Curator (formerly Keeper of the Faith), until he resigned that position. I am currently the sole Curator.

Got it sir.  :thumb:

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:38:22 »
What happened to the bards?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:38:54 »
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:40:05 »

That could be put in the OP post too, seeing as how it is an official title.

Maybe a list of makers and vendors also could be helpful to someone?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:42:20 »

Nixed.

if anyone wants a more detailed version PM me, but i think jd is trying to keep it on the DL

there's not much of a good story though, we're all still friendly
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:44:11 »

The curator belongs in this list, but the vendors may belong in a different one, that is by nature commercial.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:46:39 »

Every Vendor has a Vendor Subforum, so that group is easy enough to discern.  Do you want a list of Makers or Artisans?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:49:27 »

Nixed.

if anyone wants a more detailed version PM me, but i think jd is trying to keep it on the DL

As the British say, there were redundancies. Downsizing. It was decided to be an unnecessary position, and done away with. That's really all there is to it. It doesn't have anything to do with the members chosen as bards, as they were all good people (TS, Input Nirvana, and Vibex).

in memoriam

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:52:25 »

Every Vendor has a Vendor Subforum, so that group is easy enough to discern.  Do you want a list of Makers or Artisans?

I'm 99% sure I've seen random people with a vendor tag who don't have a subforum.

But I think any list that could be easily made to share information would be helpful to everyone.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:55:02 »

I'm 99% sure I've seen random people with a vendor tag who don't have a subforum.

But I think any list that could be easily made to share information would be helpful to everyone.

that looks like it's been mostly fixed recently, but i have seen it before

if you notice it again, PM a mod/admin

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:58:33 »

Nixed.

As the British say, there were redundancies. Downsizing. It was decided to be an unnecessary position, and done away with. That's really all there is to it. It doesn't have anything to do with the members chosen as bards, as they were all good people (TS, Input Nirvana, and Vibex).

Yeah.  Seriously, there's no need to create an air of mystique about this.  There's no good story because there is no story.  ;)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 15:00:11 »
yeah but it's more fun to be all :triangle: about it

and you've got more posts than me again hoff

i've been slacking

but yeah there's no real story to it at all, i'm just being a butt again

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 15:03:26 »

I'm still planning to make a comprehensive list of all sorts of useful administrative/high-level type stuff that's scattered in different threads, and I'll add this to the list.  I think the idea for something like this was kicked around a few times, but fell through the cracks (as CPTBadAss alluded to).

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #21 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 15:45:20 »
Can we get Hitler ratings next to the mods for demik?  For example, Hoff would rate 1 femtoHitler since he's not evil, but is a mod, necessitating a tiny bit of Hitler.

And yes, this is a joke
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 March 2015, 15:48:59 by nubbinator »

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #22 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 15:49:17 »
Can we get Hitler ratings next to the mods for demik?  For example, Hoff would rate 1 femtoHitler since he's not evil, but it's a mod.

Come on, hoff at least equates to 1 Ilsa.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 16:35:49 »
Hoff would rate 1 femtoHitler since he's not evil

:(   But I was trying so hard...

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 17:12:49 »
Hoff would rate 1 femtoHitler since he's not evil

:(   But I was trying so hard...

Well, because I took pity, I can bump you up to a picoHitler.

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 17:15:15 »
guys

i'm totally a moderator...

i need to be on this list
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #26 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 21:42:37 »

Can we get Hitler ratings next to the mods for demik?  For example, Hoff would rate 1 femtoHitler since he's not evil, but is a mod, necessitating a tiny bit of Hitler.

And yes, this is a joke
do you really think demik has time for ratings? 'fukk da poleease' is not a complicated concept, as long as who he identifies as da poleease is clear cut, although it seems to blur into 'literally figuratively **** everyone' so who knows

i almost called demik hitler and giggled like a little ***** for a minute
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 21:42:53 »

guys

i'm totally a moderator...

i need to be on this list
also this, qft
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #28 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 21:56:22 »

And yes, this is a joke

no need, i have 90% of them on my ignore list
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #29 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 01:21:40 »

Nixed.

Yeah.  Seriously, there's no need to create an air of mystique about this.  There's no good story because there is no story.  ;)

I've been begging for years to be a mod, and they finally broke down and anointed me "Lord-God-King-of-the-Bards". I mailed E-Lax donuts to everyone as a thank you joke, then they not only ****-canned me (pun intended) but all the others in the group too. I doubt the other bards are talking to me since I haven't gotten so much as a PM from them. Thin skinned bastards.
« Last Edit: Fri, 13 March 2015, 01:31:17 by Input Nirvana »
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #30 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 21:11:04 »

Nixed.

I've been begging for years to be a mod, and they finally broke down and anointed me "Lord-God-King-of-the-Bards". I mailed E-Lax donuts to everyone as a thank you joke, then they not only ****-canned me (pun intended) but all the others in the group too. I doubt the other bards are talking to me since I haven't gotten so much as a PM from them. Thin skinned bastards.

you're too cool to PM, that's why i haven't PM'd you

that and i don't pm anyone ever for anything

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #31 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 09:24:23 »
dorkvader added to Global Moderator list, per announcement.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 15 June 2015, 05:22:57 »
When did iMav's avatar change?  Don't see him post that often so I must have missed it.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #33 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 23:11:27 »
So how do I get a custom title?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #34 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 00:18:19 »

You need to ask very nicely ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #35 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 06:57:54 »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #36 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 11:38:14 »

Or not at all.

:circle:

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #37 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 12:36:01 »

Or not at all.

So I don't need to ask? Good. I am looking forward to receiving it soon.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #38 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 13:57:53 »

Or not at all.

So I don't need to ask? Good. I am looking forward to receiving it soon.

SoonTM

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #39 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 04:16:00 »
Just wondering: Is there a Court Jester position? If so, I nominate myself, as long as I get to wear pointy shoes with bells on 'em.
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #40 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 06:41:45 »
Just wondering: Is there a Court Jester position? If so, I nominate myself, as long as I get to wear pointy shoes with bells on 'em.

Feel free to don yon pointy shoes with bells (hereby dubbed "bejingled winklepickers") on in anticipation of receiving your Court Jester title... post pics.
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #41 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 22:11:21 »
On second thought, some shoes with embedded clicky key switches might be more appropriate. Click, click, click... "Ah, I hear the jester coming—get the cream pies ready!"
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #42 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 23:24:39 »
Updated to reflect infiniti and Photoelectric's new positions as senior moderator and administrator respectively.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #43 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 23:43:39 »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #44 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 23:57:04 »
Lame.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #45 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 14:57:00 »

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #46 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 15:07:14 »
toppest of keks

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #47 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 15:29:41 »
Congratulations infiniti, by the power of gray skull may all your button pressing be one with Castle Grayskull (or a gray clack)  :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #48 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 20:41:43 »
Congratulations guys :)

May the curse not weigh you down too much.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #49 on: Fri, 31 March 2017, 17:58:17 »
Considering that many MK fanatics spend most of their time pecking away at their computers, the occasional egomaniacal declaration of superhuman power seems healthy. Indeed, it may be the closest many of us get to actual exercise.