Site Announcements and Feedback > Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions

In remembrance: Smallfry aka Nathan W.

<< < (2/88) > >>

samwisekoi:
This is very sad.  The planet is big, but a community can still be small.  SmallFry was the friendly kid on the steps of the store who would talk to everyone in this community.  He will be remembered and missed.

There is a guestbook for him on this site:  http://www.caringbridge.org/

- Ron | samwisekoi
RIP SmallFry

funkymeeba:
Oh no. This can't be real.

SmallFry, I have your set of meebcaps here, and I'm sad we never got it worked out so I could send them to you. Thank you for being so supportive with all my testing on the idea, and all the advice you've given me since I joined GH. Also, thank you for all the support with the meebcast. We have a great crowd now, and it's really all your doing.

Farewell, buddy. You won't be forgotten. :'(

morpheus:
RIP smallfry. I hope you're in a better place.

The_Beast:
A little googling showed that he lived around 6 miles from my grandma, aunts, uncles, cousins, extended family.....

....small world. You'll be missed

mashby:
Nathan was such a bundle of energy and so excited about this hobby of ours. His enthusiasm was infectious and he was always willing to lend a hand, nearly to the point of being selfless. From time-to-time his mouth would get ahead of his brain, but that was part of his charm and part of what made him such a joy to talk to -- you knew his heart was always in the right place.

I may not have met him in person, but I did meet an amazing, talented and spirited individual through this forum. I am grateful to have known this small part of his life.

Nathan's participation left a lasting impression on this community, the impact of which can never be filled. He will be missed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version