Author Topic: [SOLD] Happy Hacking HHKB Pro2 Black w/ blank keycaps  (Read 3821 times)

Offline fliz

• Trade Count: (1)
[SOLD] Happy Hacking HHKB Pro2 Black w/ blank keycaps
« on: Sat, 23 May 2020, 19:43:51 »
SOLD:

Happy Hacking HHKB Pro2

Condition is excellent. Never removed any keycaps and never opened case.

$170 + actual shipping and any Paypal fees. I'll also accept a money order or Bitcoin or Monero, but those don't offer buyer protection and this is my first sale here. Feel free to check me out on Audiogon (same username) if you'd like.

It'll fit in a USPS priority side loading flat rate box at $15.05 and I've got plenty of bubblewrap. Insurance available at buyer's discretion. [ Specified attachment is not available ]
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 June 2020, 19:25:01 by fliz »

Offline fliz

Re: [FS] Happy Hacking HHKB Pro2 Black w/ blank keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 13 June 2020, 23:25:45 »
Bump

Offline hydrospell

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • some keyboard thing
    • octobrain
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 15 June 2020, 04:10:34 »
Hello! Do you mind shipping to Singapore? I'll pay for s&h of course. If yes could you find out how much the total is? Cheers
⌨ Filco MJ2 MX Blues / M0116 Orange Alps / Homemade 60% MX Reds / M0110

Cherry MX art prints 20/50 still available!

Offline fliz

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 15 June 2020, 16:15:43 »
I don't mind and will check the shipping cost today if you PM me your address.

I recently shipped something I sold on ebay to Indonesia and learned that tracking information is only available using the more expensive "priority express international" and not the more economical "priority international".

I had to use the more expensive version to protect myself from the buyer potentially creating a fraudulent PayPal dispute because I would have otherwise had no way to prove the package was delivered.

If you pay me using Bitcoin or Monero, I'll use whatever shipping method you prefer. If you use PayPal, I'll have to go with the option that provides tracking.

Update: I checked the USPS price page and it looks like shipping to Singapore would be $57.25 or $61.90 depending on if the package weighed 2 or 3 lbs (the keyboard itself is 500g) if using the shipping method without tracking (Priority International) and $73.25 or $78.30 for the shipping method that includes tracking (Priority Express International). There appears to also be an even cheaper version that would cost $40.50 (First-Class Package International Service) but I'll have to go to my post office and confirm if that's correct.
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 June 2020, 16:28:04 by fliz »

Offline hydrospell

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • some keyboard thing
    • octobrain
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 16 June 2020, 02:57:55 »
Hey! Thanks for the reply.

It seems the USPS shipping is insane. I'm considering using a service such as https://vpost.com/sg/usa-shipping-rates/ and their address is in Portland Oregon. In that case how much would the shipping be for you to ship to them? Their postal code is 97203. Thanks for taking the trouble man. Really appreciate it.
⌨ Filco MJ2 MX Blues / M0116 Orange Alps / Homemade 60% MX Reds / M0110

Cherry MX art prints 20/50 still available!

Offline fliz

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 16 June 2020, 22:50:18 »
Lets move this conversation to PM. I'll PM you now.