Author Topic: [IC] Floral60 - DZ60 compatable stacked acrylic keyboard kit  (Read 2544 times)

Offline Poca_a

• Hi :)
    • KeebCoalition
[IC] Floral60 - DZ60 compatable stacked acrylic keyboard kit
« on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 17:00:22 »

Hi! I'm Christian of KeebCoalition. I have been involved in keyboard building for a few years now, and wanted to take a crack at a design of my own.
I have been working on this design for quite some time, and decided it was finally time to get some community feedback on it before possibly introducing it to market.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
IC FORM                   YouTube Channel             Discord Server                    Website
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Floral 60 is a stacked acrylic, DZ60 compatable keyboard kit. The kit will come with a gasket-mounted polycarbonte plate while retaining functionality with almost all tray-mount 60% plates/PCBs if a
different plate material is more you taste. The base 3 colorways are subject to change depending on community feedback and desire. I estimate I will be producing 200-300 models (if interest is high enough).
Price is estimated around $114.98 USD at the time of this IC post.

Specs

- Mounts: Poron Gasket Mount (included PC plate) | Tray mount (std. 60% plates w/ dz60, gh60, etc.)
      o No PCB included: although compatable with most 60% PCBs
- Layout: Standard 60%
- Materials
      o Pastel-coloured Acrylics
      o Black-Oxide Alloy Steel hardware
- Colours below are labeled, color-accruate renders
      o Rose Pastel
      o Oceano Pastel
      o WoW

Small introduction: I enjoy delicacy. Character with refrane. Color without saturation. I enjoy the aesthetic, and I hope you find appeal too. Less custom stacked acrylic keyboards prompted me to design
something of this [nature]. Included is a polycarobnate, PORON gasket-mounted plate. This board is compatable with most 60% PCBs readily avialable. Enjoy my creation... I hope we may do business soon.

Renders

GB Expected December 2022

Prototypes are on the way, and showcase pictures will appear on this thread, the YouTube Channel, and the Discord Server by the end of August.

If you find interest in the keyboard and would like to support it, add this signature and spread the word. I look foward to hearing your feedback and/or interest!
                                                          To add a signature go to Profile -> Modify Profile -> Forum Profile -> Signature

Offline Rafa_n

Re: [IC] Floral60 - DZ60 compatable stacked acrylic keyboard kit
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 17:08:53 »
reserved

Offline Poca_a

• Hi :)
    • KeebCoalition
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 17:12:41 »
Reserved

Offline chat and team

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 17:58:33 »
who???
stacked acrylic for 100
3 digit units being fulfilled by a random or i dont know i didn't really bother reading after seeing stacked acrylic.

geekhack mods constantly break tos and refuse to read
Chinese overlords won

Offline turangaleela

• らんだむぶれいん!わおっ 叫んじゃえ わおっ
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 19:10:40 »
So no PCB no plate?
Still... if you keep it at that price then that's pretty doable for a case...
Great design but would be more interested if you were to consider a more user-friendly typing angle (as it is I can't really see me using it, would maybe just display it...) keeping an eye on this IC in hopes of more schematics and renders. GL!!

I love dah girly keyboards