Author Topic: DCS Comeback?  (Read 2279 times)

Offline Ruskie

DCS Comeback?
« on: Sat, 12 January 2019, 20:49:05 »
How interested would people be if I tried contacting SP in regards to making molds for modern layouts? I love DCS as a profile, and would love to see it used more. Would there be a following if I tried to get this ball rolling?
Ive got myself a beefy boi

-Alf F62PE
-PCB Mount ZealV2 67g
-GMK KA1953 "OG Classic Retro"

8 pounds of clack

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Re: DCS Comeback?
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 12 January 2019, 21:37:18 »
Well, since you love DCS already, you could always begin an interest check for a DCS keycap set.

For instance, one particular set that I would love re-run is the DCS Rebel Red Alert keyset that ran on otd.kr a long time ago. Uranium and sixty were two of the protagonists behind this buy.

Offline macclack

• Macclack
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 12 January 2019, 21:40:51 »
Well, since you love DCS already, you could always begin an interest check for a DCS keycap set.

For instance, one particular set that I would love re-run is the DCS Rebel Red Alert keyset that ran on otd.kr a long time ago. Uranium and sixty were two of the protagonists behind this buy.

Show Image

Dang that looks cool.

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 12 January 2019, 21:42:57 »
I thought that the new Sanctuary set was going to be DCS. Did not realize it was cherry until now.

I think there is for sure a place in the market for new DCS sets.

Offline macclack

• Macclack
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 12 January 2019, 22:00:40 »
Also there's a new Alps-compatible dye-sub PBT set in DCS profile called Alps Throwback. I really like the idea of DCS in PBT and am looking forward to trying it.