Author Topic: Post your Korean Keyboard ^_^  (Read 9143479 times)

Offline E3E

Re: Post your Korean Keyboard ^_^
« Reply #10300 on: Wed, 18 April 2018, 08:26:09 »
Ti-Amo Hurt, the titanium Matrix 8XV1.2 clone (and my only Cherry MX custom  :confused:)

Enjoy ze potatoes.

Minty fresh NOS NCR dyesubs

Showing the glossy finish as it stands out in low light

I want to make it Alps.  ;)
« Last Edit: Wed, 18 April 2018, 08:28:00 by E3E »

Offline Wazazaby

« Reply #10301 on: Wed, 18 April 2018, 08:28:20 »
Ti-Amo Hurt, the Titanium TKL (and my only Cherry MX custom  :confused:)

Enjoy ze potatoes.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Minty fresh NOS NCR dyesubs

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Showing the glossy finish as it stands out in low light

I want to make it Alps.  ;)

That color! So nice..

How much does it weighs? Could you do a sound test ? I'm curious about the sound :>

Offline E3E

« Reply #10302 on: Wed, 18 April 2018, 08:42:41 »
That color! So nice..

How much does it weighs? Could you do a sound test ? I'm curious about the sound :>

Thanks, it is a really pretty board. My Mira prototype (with nickel-plated brass weight) weighs the same as the Hurt at 5 lbs 13 oz, but the Hurt has quite a bit less metal than the Mira as it's a 5.3 deg angle board vs a 9 degree angle, or my 10lb tungsten weight Orion, with an 11 deg angle, so I'm assuming that is the reason.

As for the typing sound, weak. Like all Cherry. :P pew pew pew (I'll get a typing video up soonish)

Ehh, it's just thin compared to the thick thocky clack of Alps. I'm not a big fan of any Cherry typing sound, to be honest. The only kind that sounds nice, though I don't like the profile, is typing with SA caps. This is, again, just subjective, of course.
« Last Edit: Wed, 18 April 2018, 08:45:17 by E3E »

Offline hervuli

« Reply #10303 on: Wed, 18 April 2018, 15:00:37 »
Thanks, it is a really pretty board. My Mira prototype (with nickel-plated brass weight) weighs the same as the Hurt at 5 lbs 13 oz, but the Hurt has quite a bit less metal than the Mira as it's a 5.3 deg angle board vs a 9 degree angle, or my 10lb tungsten weight Orion, with an 11 deg angle, so I'm assuming that is the reason.

You... you have a tungsten weight in your Orion?

I remember there was an attempt to get that made but not enough people were willing to pay the rather exorbitant price to make it happen...
JD40v2 MX Grey | HHKB BKE Heavy | E6-V2 78g Tealios | ZealX60 72g MX Zilent | TGR 910 RE 78g MX Zilent | Singa Vintage MX Black | Octagon V2 MX Grey | Orion V2 MX Clear | Novatouch BKE Extreme

Offline E3E

« Reply #10304 on: Wed, 18 April 2018, 15:54:26 »

I remember there was an attempt to get that made but not enough people were willing to pay the rather exorbitant price to make it happen...

Yep, I got it cut myself though, when I found a tungsten plate for a decent price. Both carbon fiber and tungsten are impressive to feel because of how light/heavy they are.

I have a carbon fiber plate in here now, which I love the feel of, but it would be heavier if I kept the stainless plate installed.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #10305 on: Wed, 18 April 2018, 16:16:20 »

Yep, I got it cut myself though, when I found a tungsten plate for a decent price. Both carbon fiber and tungsten are impressive to feel because of how light/heavy they are.

I have a carbon fiber plate in here now, which I love the feel of, but it would be heavier if I kept the stainless plate installed.

Show Image

That looks spectacular, E3Eves. As always, you have awesome boards. Great to see these being shared here.

« Last Edit: Wed, 18 April 2018, 23:26:53 by LightningXI »

Offline nasby99

« Reply #10306 on: Thu, 19 April 2018, 00:10:40 »
Show Image

otd cls

Is this a Eungsam? Not sure I've seen one before... new?

CLS = CL, stainless (steel)

not new

Ah. Flex indeed.

one of eleven
who told u that, one of eleven?and who told u it is cl steel?i think both wrong..

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

who told you guys  one of eleven (quanty)????    356cls was made  total 60set around for his friends  secretly .    you guys had heard wrong information.  356cls = 356cl s (steal cabon)

and  356cls looks like 356n appearance without emblem (arroow key uppon)
What I have currently
356CL(Black,Gun-metal), 356L, 356.2, 356DGE,356N MK2, 356MINI v1(military,red) 356MINI v2(red) 360c(apple silver,hyper blue),Koala,Cheat..
G81-3000SAV, G81-3100SAV,G81-3004SAT,G81-3000SAT,G81-3000SPBUS,G80-3000HAV,G80-2100HDU...

What I want to get now
Nothing atm

Offline hitlu

• [LF] Ogres and Colonel
« Reply #10307 on: Thu, 19 April 2018, 02:00:25 »
Show Image

otd cls

not new

Ah. Flex indeed.

one of eleven
who told u that, one of eleven?and who told u it is cl steel?i think both wrong..

who told you guys  one of eleven (quanty)????    356cls was made  total 60set around for his friends  secretly .    you guys had heard wrong information.  356cls = 356cl s (steal cabon)

。。。like 356n?

60 pieces?

haha sir....i think there is less than 7 pieces, nealy 5 or 4 only
and one of them has been damaged when mailed to china.

and it is nearly the same as ....but not n

so u may get wrong information also
Colonel or Ogre

Offline get_weird

« Reply #10308 on: Thu, 19 April 2018, 03:49:11 »
Received this keyboard from Korea but I don’t know what it is!

It’s super heavy, around 2kg, probably due to the plate ..

Can anyone identify it so I can find out how I can configure it?

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

That looks like a keyboard from a banned kbdlab user by the name of littlewitch.

http://prrlw.blogspot.com/2017/08/littlewitch-66-custom-keyboard-proto.html

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #10309 on: Thu, 19 April 2018, 18:25:53 »
More
Show Image

otd cls

not new

Ah. Flex indeed.

one of eleven

oh, so OTD CLS and 356CLS are two different boards?

weird
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #10310 on: Thu, 19 April 2018, 23:16:25 »

weird

No. All Korean TKLs are the same.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #10311 on: Thu, 19 April 2018, 23:42:14 »

weird

^

^^

^^^

^_^

When will they learn?

Offline quanghuy1200

« Reply #10312 on: Sat, 21 April 2018, 13:25:58 »

weird

LOL so true when i looked into TKL

Offline donut_sauce

« Reply #10313 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 10:07:31 »
Excited for my first Kustom - tx60. Think I'll eventually put either Olivia or Tulip on here.
194451-0194453-1194455-2

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #10314 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 11:25:52 »
Excited for my first Kustom - tx60. Think I'll eventually put either Olivia or Tulip on here.
(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

Good look. I almost bought one of these.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #10315 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 11:49:14 »
In the process of rebuilding. The 75g springs were just too heavy to enjoy for me so I am swapping to 62g springs. The krytox mixture I was using also separated over time and started making the switches squishy as well and the lubricant was literally coming out of the top of the switches. I know I probably put it on a bit too thick originally but the switches were acting fine for the first year or so and then when the oil/grease mixture separated it really got bad... Because of that I will be using the Tribosys lube that is just grease and wont separate. Was an absolute pain cleaning out the switches but they seem smoother than ever with the deep cleaning I did. Also going to be swapping out the thick and heavy black coiled ps2 cable I was using before for a simple beige non coiled ps2 cable. Should have it put back together by end of week.

Offline hayt

• * Maker
« Reply #10316 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 13:39:33 »
In the process of rebuilding. The 75g springs were just too heavy to enjoy for me so I am swapping to 62g springs. The krytox mixture I was using also separated over time and started making the switches squishy as well and the lubricant was literally coming out of the top of the switches. I know I probably put it on a bit too thick originally but the switches were acting fine for the first year or so and then when the oil/grease mixture separated it really got bad... Because of that I will be using the Tribosys lube that is just grease and wont separate. Was an absolute pain cleaning out the switches but they seem smoother than ever with the deep cleaning I did. Also going to be swapping out the thick and heavy black coiled ps2 cable I was using before for a simple beige non coiled ps2 cable. Should have it put back together by end of week.

Show Image

Damn that case is hot

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #10317 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 13:41:08 »

Show Image

Looking good! Rebuilds are always fun. What did you use to clean the switches? I may do the same at some point.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #10318 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 14:05:52 »

Show Image

Looking forward to seeing the results.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #10319 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 15:21:15 »

Show Image

Looking good! Rebuilds are always fun. What did you use to clean the switches? I may do the same at some point.
I don't know if I would necessarily recommend doing what I did, but it was the only way I could see to get it done. I know some people have used ultrasonic cleaners but I don't have one. What I did was wash them in a mix of dawn dish soap and rubbing alcohol. Between the two it made the existing lube come off the inside of the switches. It also removed the caked up stock lube that you sometimes get on the switch leaf inside where the legs touch it in older switches. Only problem was either the soap or alcohol seemed to have also removed some of the solder flux on the bottom of the switches and spread it around the switches. That led to this stupid white film covering some of the switches that needed to be cleaned off with a brush and alcohol. It took quite some time between everything. Then when it was all said and done I used the small paintbrush and rubbing alcohol and cleaned the switch contact points inside the switch. I did that because my multimeter was showing that some of the switches were resisting the current when testing for continuity and it brought the readings back in line with new switches.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #10320 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 15:57:41 »
Fantastic; love that 360 Corsa. I hope that the re-build turns out well!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #10321 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 16:18:29 »

Show Image

rip ur inbox

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #10322 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 17:44:08 »

Show Image

rip ur inbox
I somehow haven't gotten bugged about it all these years I have had it (coming up on 3 years so far). Now caps I own is a different story  :-X

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #10323 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 18:15:18 »

Show Image

rip ur inbox
I somehow haven't gotten bugged about it all these years I have had it (coming up on 3 years so far). Now caps I own is a different story  :-X

so it goes, i guess

Offline crtexcnndrm99

• *profile image used without permission* ;)
« Reply #10324 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 19:18:00 »

Show Image

It will be good to see it back together, hope those switches work for you
You're a smooth smoothie, you know? ~ Gaear Grimsrud

Offline dblack

• Formerly ZuXzu
« Reply #10325 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 19:24:32 »

Show Image

62 is :thumb: and that case is beautiful man. have fun with the build.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #10326 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 06:27:38 »
My first GON!

It’s a beautiful keyboard! I love that metallic aluminum. It really make the keyboard very attractive. And I finally can put the Toxic set to good use. It’s so matching.

PS - What is the default Fn key combo to control the LED lights?

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #10327 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 06:32:37 »
My first GON!

It’s a beautiful keyboard! I love that metallic aluminum. It really make the keyboard very attractive. And I finally can put the Toxic set to good use. It’s so matching.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Love it my dude

Offline crtexcnndrm99

• *profile image used without permission* ;)
« Reply #10328 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 06:57:13 »
My first GON!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Nice one. Would like to find a gunmetal grey one of these from several years ago :thinking:
You're a smooth smoothie, you know? ~ Gaear Grimsrud

Offline Belfong

« Reply #10329 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 07:10:48 »
Thanks. I have a FC660, also from a custom from Korea, with alu black - but because it is black, it doesn't seem as outstanding to me. IMO, if you are going to go custom and you have those alu case, it's best you go with something bright and colorful.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #10330 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 08:23:51 »
My first GON!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Lovely build, Belfong! Great to see how enthused you are about this matching build! :D

Offline Belfong

« Reply #10331 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 08:56:03 »
Just figured out how to turn on the side lights...

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #10332 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 10:05:35 »
Just figured out how to turn on the side lights...

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Looking good man

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #10333 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 10:27:06 »
More
My first GON!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Did you pick it up second hand or have you been waiting on an order for years?

The keyset, artisan, board combo looks excellent btw
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #10334 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 10:59:17 »
IDK if its windows 10 because I haven't used this board since I upgraded to windows 10 but I can't get the board to work until I press caps lock on another keyboard such as on screen keyboard lol...

This time around I went ahead and sorted out the switches by smoothness so only the smoothest of switches made it to the alphas and the less smooth switches went to the f keys and such.

62g vintage blacks + super black on the esc key

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #10335 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 11:03:34 »
IDK if its windows 10 because I haven't used this board since I upgraded to windows 10 but I can't get the board to work until I press caps lock on another keyboard such as on screen keyboard lol...

This time around I went ahead and sorted out the switches by smoothness so only the smoothest of switches made it to the alphas and the less smooth switches went to the f keys and such.

Show Image

That's a beautiful keyboard. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Belfong

Post your Korean Keyboard ^_^
« Reply #10336 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 11:04:02 »
More
My first GON!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Did you pick it up second hand or have you been waiting on an order for years?

The keyset, artisan, board combo looks excellent btw
I bought it from seller in GH. Probably I’m the third owner. Condition is excellent and the MX Clear, which is already my favorite, 62g lubed is feeling really good.

Offline dblack

• Formerly ZuXzu
« Reply #10337 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 11:44:55 »

Show Image

wow thats an odd problem to have. regardless, the setup looks good man!

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #10338 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 12:59:18 »

Show Image

So nice. So clean it almost looks like a render.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #10339 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 15:12:33 »

Show Image

Damn, dat was fast.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Delirious

« Reply #10340 on: Fri, 27 April 2018, 16:58:08 »
played with some keycaps on my lz-cls

Offline MMKB

« Reply #10341 on: Sat, 28 April 2018, 15:36:52 »
194744-0
Korean enough? I’m starting the mental rewiring to try to get use to the AMJ40. I don’t know what kind of aluminum the plate is but the plate feels as soft as plastic. -_- Other than that the case is nearly perfect.
« Last Edit: Sat, 28 April 2018, 15:40:53 by MMKB »

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #10342 on: Sat, 28 April 2018, 16:14:42 »
(Attachment Link)
Korean enough? I’m starting the mental rewiring to try to get use to the AMJ40. I don’t know what kind of aluminum the plate is but the plate feels as soft as plastic. -_- Other than that the case is nearly perfect.

Although the title implies it, I think that there is no longer a need to distinguish "Korean keyboards" on this thread. The thread should really be "Post your nice custom keyboards"

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #10343 on: Sat, 28 April 2018, 18:07:07 »

Show Image

unique idea, i really like it

(Attachment Link)

Although the title implies it, I think that there is no longer a need to distinguish "Korean keyboards" on this thread. The thread should really be "Post your nice custom keyboards"

poll already happened, it's not gonna be changed

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #10344 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 18:23:49 »

Show Image

i thought i responded to this but i guess i closed it before hitting post,

I really like it but i think having the black mods on the right and grey on the left is more aesthetically pleasing?
I love Elzy

Offline Delirious

« Reply #10345 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 18:49:16 »

Show Image

I really like it but i think having the black mods on the right and grey on the left is more aesthetically pleasing?

I wished I could do that but NEXT boards don’t have 2.75u shift

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #10346 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 21:07:30 »

Show Image

I wished I could do that but NEXT boards don’t have 2.75u shift

tragedy

Offline Taeha Types

• Subscribe to me :D
« Reply #10347 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 12:26:12 »
LZ CLS with retooled MX Blacks

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #10348 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 13:39:42 »

good ****

Offline SixtyLife

« Reply #10349 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 13:49:52 »
thanks for making me hate myself for selling my cls
Kishsaver, JP SSK, Displaywriter SSK, 360C, HHKB Type S, X60, Jane v2, Jane v2 CE