Author Topic: claw grip mice options?  (Read 2042 times)

Offline curzen

claw grip mice options?
« on: Fri, 10 June 2011, 19:48:49 »
Realized that after using bigger palm grip mice my recent more frequent use of notebook mice made me realize I like the claw grip method quite a lot actually.

Problem: most mouse manufacturers seem to assume that I only place two fingers on the buttons (index and middle) with either one using the mouse wheel as needed I guess.
As it happens I tend to have my middle finger permanently on the wheel with index and ring finger on the two main buttons.
So, ring finger shelf mice like the Cooler Master Spawn won't work out for me.

Does that leave me with the Logitech G9X as the sole somewhat quality and durable option? Any other mice that might fit my needs?
[ KBC Poker ]

Offline Hydroid

• http://justin.tv/hydr0id
claw grip mice options?
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 11 June 2011, 00:38:38 »
I also like using the claw grip a lot more than palming which is why I generally like using Razer mice because they don't make any pre-defined finger guides for your fingers. At the moment I'm using a Razer Abyssus and its great. Its small, light and allows for perfect claw gripping. The hardware switches on the bottom are also a plus because I don't need to install drivers and can just plug it into friend's computers.
Intel Core i7 870 @ 2.93GHz | Corsair H50 | 16GB G.Skill DDR3 | Asus P7P55D-E Pro | Galaxy nVidia GeForce GTX 460 SLI
OCZ 60GB SSD | 2x 1TB Seagate Barracuda RAID-0 | Samsung Blu-Ray Burner | Corsair HX-850W | 2x BenQ G2420HD 24"

Leopold FC200R Tenkeyless Blue | Ducky DK9008(B) Blue | Qsenn DT-35 Black PS/2 Rubber Dome |2x Razer Lycosa USB | Microsoft 500 PS/2

Help me support and grow e-sports below!!!
What Happens in Starcraft -- Vlogs -- Twitter